Friday, October 19, 2018

Wayward Pines




Watching again now for the first time since I watched it when active on television the second season of "Wayward Pines" there are certain details I am thinking about.

And these opinions, my observations, are relevant.

*You're* opinions and observations ARE NOT relevant because you're all dullards.

You're completely NAIVE about the story-telling process that makes up such works.

The observations recently I am thinking about concern the character of "Adam Hassler" in the second season.

I haven't yet read the books, although I intend to (at least, the first installment, and maybe the later two if not too boring), so I don't know what parts of Season 2 are from the original books about "Wayward Pines".

That's all relevant to me PERSONALLY. I've documented that here.

"Adam Hassler" seems to be under the telepathic influence of that female "Abbie". I've just started episode 6 of Season 2 and I am trying to remember if the telepathic influence is established in a later episode.

What this all reminds me of is another story.

The story of the "Cylons" in the final episodes of the "Battlestar Galactica" television series that ended in the year 2009 and that I have documented a Clear And Present association to me personally.

In that BSG story, the "Cylons" seem to mingle with the humans from Galactica as they, in a dramatic surprise, settle onto what is this planet Earth we exist on now.

But they were here over a hundred thousand years ago.

So my guess is that human and "Cylon" genetic material got mixed up with the natives that were here already on Earth.

*People* created those stories.

People with reasons.

The majority of the people associated with those productions, the vast majority, including the people speaking officially on behalf of those productions, have no idea the true reasons behind those stories.

History is written by the victors.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 19 October 2018