Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Thirteenth Floor (1999)




from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/12/07 5:40 AM
Who was that 3rd person that was with Mogge and me in Pompeii? I would have said it was Larry Johnson but seeing this photo of him at Pompeii, I am not sure if he was with us. Maybe it was just Mogge and me with those two woman we me from Britain.

http://www.usswainwright.org/photoalbum/GulfPictures/pages/pomp2.html





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 26, 2006

We met them while we were visting Pompeii. The Wainwright was in nearby Naples.








Kerry Burgess Nov 12, 2016 11:41pm

The last words anyone wants to hear over the intercom right now are: "My name is Kerry Burgess. I'll be your pilot today."








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139809/quotes

IMDb

The Thirteenth Floor (1999)

Quotes

Jane Fuller: Why did you butcher those people?

Douglas Hall: Because it was fun!



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:48 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 October 2018