Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Homestead Day 1860





112415_a_svwlfsnw_ (7).jpg








Caprica

Television series Season 1 episode 1


Val Chambers, Caprica's Minister of Defense: Let's be clear. I don't like your boss, I don't like your planet and I don't like your people, so you crawl under that rock where your Guatrau lives, and you tell him that not only will I not be pressured or blackmailed, but the government of Caprica is going to take a very special interest in him, his business and his low-life lawyers.

Sam Adama: Perhaps you should sleep on it.

Chambers: Deliver the message, errand boy, word for word.





Sam Adama: Goodbye, Minister Chambers. Have a safe journey.

Chambers: I'm not going anyplace, you frakking dirt-eater.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/distribution-channel-for.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 4:48 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018

Distribution Channel for Declassification Authorization


From 6/16/1959 ( George Reeves dead by gunshot wound ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 12543 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2000 is 12543 days



From 10/1/1945 ( Operation Backfire - the unsuccessful first attempt by Allies to test fire captured German V-2 rockets at Cuxhaven ) To 3/6/2000 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/01/mission-to-mars-2000.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183523/releaseinfo

IMDb

Mission to Mars (2000)

Release Info

USA 6 March 2000 (premiere)








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427969/quotes

IMDb


Hollywoodland (2006)

Quotes

Kenneth Giles: [after defeating villains in a live show] Hey, Superman! Hey, Superman!

George Reeves: Well, hello there, young man, what's your name?

Kenneth Giles: [brandishing a gun] Kenneth Giles. Can I shoot you?

George Reeves: [he sees that it's a real gun and is suddenly very serious] Kenneth, why would you want to do something like that?

Kenneth Giles: So the bullet bounces off. Can I?

George Reeves: Well, if you did shoot me and the bullet bounced off, it might accidentally hit someone else. We don't want that to happen, do we?

Kenneth Giles: No...








Caprica

Television series Season 1 episode 1


Sam Adama: Hello, Minister. Never turn your back on a man you call friend.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:06 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 31 October 2018