Sunday, October 21, 2018

The First




http://fox28spokane.com/schedule/

FOX 28 Spokane

Sunday October 21, 2018

6:30 PM - 7:00 PM (Pacific Time USA)

The Simpsons

Kamp Krustier








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/stargate_21.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 2:20 AM

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2018

Stargate

September 19th. That was the day I watched the first episode of "The First" on hulu.com.

Just after midnight today I started watching the second episode and more as long as I could stay awake.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 2:20 AM SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2018








TV Show Episode Scripts > The First (2018) > Season 1 > Cycles

The First (2018) s01e03 Episode Script

Cycles

(from internet transcript)


This shake-up is disruptive enough.

We can't devalue the science.

It changes the whole team dynamic.

Look, I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight.

You have to. It's her anniversary.

Yeah, so they should have fun.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/why-do-i-keep-doing-this.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:13 AM

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2018

Why do I KEEP DOING THIS?

Has been weeks since I first watched the hulu.com original production "The First".

Tonight - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WEEKS - I decided to watch more of the 8-episode collection.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:13 AM SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2018








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/kamp-krustier-3446543/

tv.com

The Simpsons Season 28 Episode 15

Kamp Krustier

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 05, 2017 on FOX

Episode Summary

A traumatic incident at Kamp Krustier sends Bart and Lisa home early, where they are responsible for some parentes interruptus. So, without the distraction of sex, Homer turns into a more productive worker and caring husband, but Marge longs for the old Homer. Meanwhile, Bart and Lisa head back to camp to face the source of their trauma.

AIRED: 3/5/17



TV Show Episode Scripts > The Simpsons > Season 28 > Kamp Krustier

The Simpsons s28e16 Episode Script

Kamp Krustier

(from internet transcript)


Uh, somebody parked me in. Toyota Corolla. Well, it's got to be one of you.

Try the karate studio.

I tried the damn karate studio.

All right, it's me. I blocked you in. Okay? Sorry.

Okay, time to fake me some PTSD.








TV Show Episode Scripts > The Simpsons > Season 28 > Kamp Krustier

The Simpsons s28e16 Episode Script

Kamp Krustier

(from internet transcript)


This pamphlet on trauma they gave Bart is very alarming.

Loss of appetite?

Thousand-yard stare.

I'm not hungry.

Where are you looking?

A thousand yards away.

No school for you, young man.

I'll set up the couch as a bed.

Can I put Homer's pillows under my butt?

Of course.

You don't need pillows under your butt. Your butt is pillows, genius.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7669012/

IMDb

The First (2018– )

Where Life Is

TV-MA 45min Drama , Sci-Fi Episode aired 14 September 2018

Season 1 Episode 4

Storyline

Sadie and Ollie's marriage is tested. Laz works with the engineers as pressure builds to find a solution to the MAV malfunction. Tom and Ellen grow closer.

Release Date: 14 September 2018 (USA)








TV Show Episode Scripts > The Simpsons > Season 28 > Kamp Krustier

The Simpsons s28e16 Episode Script

Kamp Krustier

(from internet transcript)


Lisa Simpson: Bart, I've seen that shed before!

Bart Simpson: Hey, I know your life is boring, but you don't have to advertise it.

Lisa Simpson: I'm remembering now. We were trying to escape by canoe.

Sideshow Mel: ( in flashback ) Come back! Everyone needs to watch the musical! We've rehearsed for three hours!

Lisa Simpson: But there was another kid with us.

Bart Simpson: You're right!








TV Show Episode Scripts > The First (2018) > Season 1 > Cycles

The First (2018) s01e03 Episode Script

Cycles

(from internet transcript)


The plan was to yank out the survivors, get back to base, and be in the bar by the time the ball drops on TV. But this fucking storm. Beaufort 10 gale. I'm flying low, 20 meters above the water, so I can find the raft. It's dark. We've got our NVGs on. We can barely see shit. Our co-pilot finally sees the target. Then alarms start going off. One of my engines flames out, and then this rogue wave slams right into us, all right? Somehow, I get myself unstrapped and out of there and I'm swimming like a madman. Then, boom, it's my chest, and I can't move. And I'm like, "I'm gonna die." Then I did.

You what?

Died for seven minutes.

Cold shock?

Yeah, the only thing that kept me from going brain dead was the cold. Swimmer hauls me onto the raft. He breaks two ribs pumping till the pistons start firing again.

What happened to the others?

Uh, mechanic made it. Co-pilot didn't. Impact got him. Mike Vodanovich. Yeah, he was a good guy. Actually, he could be a total asshole sometimes. He pulled this prank on me once where we were -



- posted by Kerry Burgess 7:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 21 October 2018