Friday, October 26, 2018

Extraction




Not as poignant when I, rarely, as now, cannot recall precise enough words to reference a previous, compelling note I made in my blog. Eventually I wrote something that SEEMED to explain it all. I could have sworn I wrote in the description something about 'apple sauce'. That would have been specific enough to find again. But nope. I've searched over an hour trying to unsuccessfully find it again. The dialog from the 1994 film "Clear and Present Danger" with "Clark" and the "blood trails" seems to be associated with what I wrote about from vague notions in my mind of experiences I have no conscious memory about.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/28/07 7:04 AM
I was a prisoner of war. I have no doubt of that.







from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: Sleep journal 2/14/06

Funny how I don't remember any dreams last night or this morning. I slept about 3 or 4 hours late in the evening and then a few hours later this morning. I don't remember anything. And then there is the way the few foreign dreams I've had lately seemed to be quieter, as if the manipulators were almost whispering or they were transmitting with a lower power setting. I do remember waking up at one point where it sounded like someone was telling Donald Pleasance that he had a taxi waiting for him downstairs to take him to the airport. Pleasance was the guy who was chasing that guy around in those Halloween movies. He also played a blind guy trying to escape from a WW2 German POW camp.







The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Justin Cronin

page 200 of 881 (Amazon Kindle Version)


"This is very touching," Richards said, handing Doyle the little backpack of Amy's belongings, "but if we don't leave now, I'm going to be shooting a lot more people, and I feel like I've have a very full morning already."

Wolgast thought of the coffee shop. It was possible everybody there was dead too. Amy hiccuped against his chest; he could feel her tears soaking his shirt. "Goddamnit, she's a *kid*."

Richards frowned. "Why does everybody keep saying that?" He motioned with his weapon toward the door. "Let's go."

The Tahoe was waiting outside in the morning light, parked beside Price's cruiser. Richards told Doyle to drive and sat in the backseat with Amy. Wolgats felt completely helpless; after all he'd done, the hundreds of decisions he'd made, there was nothing left to do but obey. Richards directed them out of town, to an open field where an unmarked helicopter with a lean black body was waiting. At their approach its wide blades began to turn. Wolgast heard the wail of sirens in the distance, coming closer.

"Let's be quick now," Richards said, motioning his weapon.

The climbed into the helicopter and were airborne almost instantly. Wolgast held Amy tight. He felt as if he were in a trance, a dream, a terrible, unspeakable dream in which everything he'd ever wanted in his life was being taken away from him, while all he could do was watch. He'd had this dream before; it was a dream in which he wanted to die but couldn't.







posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 9:10 PM Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Croatia

I woke up earlier today and I do not know recall the dreams I had while asleep but I have been thinking extensively since waking up, because I started thinking of it just after waking up, about an artificial memory I have of Tracie and I walking in the woods behind her house in South Carolina.

I was tired of this episode after about the first three minutes and was going to turn off the television but I was compelled strongly enough to continue watching it even though I found it uninteresting. After the final few minutes I can understand why I was compelled to continue watching it.

That artificial memory of walking through the woods was of me walking across a large tree that had fallen over a deep ravine and I walked across it and then back and just as I was about to return to where Tracie was standing, the bark of that dead tree slipped off the log and then I slipped off the log and landed hard on my side. Tracie thought my arm must have been injured because she saw it hit another smaller tree as I was falling down but my arm seemed okay afterwards. I had been thinking about that a lot today and wondering that has something to do with me in Croatia in 1991.

Those Bill Gates-George Bush anti-American terrorists started their attack, which we did not know was going to happen, by hitting me in the back of my head with, probably a rifle stock, and then Bill Gates-George Bush murdered the other United States Marines in my patrol, along with others in our patrol, and then they threw me into captivity. where I regained consciousness. They were going to make it look like an accident, that I had accidentally fallen down there and then died from exposure. They were going to come back in a few weeks and place my United States military issue rifle nearby and after I was dead.







http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-03/news/mn-19901_1_american-astronaut

Los Angeles Times


Astronauts Undergo More Tests Aboard Joined Spacecraft

July 03, 1995 From Associated Press

HOUSTON — They call themselves "lab rats," not astronauts and cosmonauts, as they undergo nonstop examinations measuring every imaginable body function in orbit.

For the third straight day Sunday, American astronaut Norman E. Thagard and his two Russian comrades endured a battery of blood, heart and lung tests aboard the linked U.S. shuttle Atlantis and the Russian space station Mir.

Even as they slept, a blood pressure cuff inflated and deflated automatically every half-hour. And for one 24-hour stretch over the weekend, each had to wear an electronic heart monitor with wires stuck to sandpaper spots on their chests.

"I guess our main function is to be sort of lab rats," Thagard said Sunday, his 110th day in orbit, nearly all of it on Mir.

Sometimes, enough is enough, even for a doctor. Thagard, a physician, made it clear he only wanted to wear the heart monitor once, said NASA mission scientist Tom Sullivan.

"I've had to wear it a few times myself for medical tests, and it's not a pain at all, but they do have to shave their chest hair off and your skin is kind of sensitive afterward," Sullivan said.

NASA has never had an opportunity to study such long-duration space fliers, and consequently wants to know everything about Thagard and cosmonauts Vladimir Dezhurov and Gennady Strekalov.

"I know they are tired at the end of the day. It's a long day," Sullivan said. "But I think they truly believe in the work that's being done, and they're excited about the results."

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Russian space agency tested the communication systems on Atlantis, Mir and the Soyuz capsule attached to Mir on Sunday in preparation for the undocking Tuesday.

Thagard, who turns 52 today, said that while he is looking forward to leaving Mir, it has been a memorable four months.

"I joked with these guys . . . you call for a taxi and wait forever," he said. "But the fact is, [Thursday's docking] was an emotional experience, one of the highest, I guess, of my life. I'm awfully glad to be here, and I'm really looking forward to seeing my family."







Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 6:25 PM Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From 2/10/1962 ( the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers is released from Soviet Union prison and returned to United States control ) To 6/21/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Superman Returns" ) is 16202 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/12/2003 ( the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Ronald Reagan CVN 76 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 16202 days







Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 4:45 PM Wednesday, May 11, 2011


From 6/11/1943 ( premiere US film "All by Myself" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and plane crash survivor along with Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal that caused the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 454 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 1/30/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Big Valley"::"The Stallion" ) is 454 days



From 10/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft publicly displayed and as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan I am the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 8380 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/25/1986 ( United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is 8380 days







Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 4:45 PM Wednesday, May 11, 2011


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0706368/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Space: Above and Beyond"

Pilot (1995)


Sergeant Major Frank Bougus: In space, no one can hear you scream unless it is the war cry of a U.S. Marine!







Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM Sunday, May 08, 2011


I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.







http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/76.htm

Requiem For Methuselah [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

SPOCK: You were born?

FLINT: In that region of earth later called Mesopotamia, in the year 3834 BC, as the millennia are reckoned. I was Akharin, a soldier, a bully and a fool. I fell in battle, pierced to the heart







posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 30 September 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/walked-right-into-it.html

I spoke to that UWMC psychiatrist first and then during those three or four days I was there in June 2005 another doctor started talking with me in a conference room and he told me he was the doctor in charge of the UWMC. Then he told me that I was lucky



- posted by Kerry Burgess 05:35 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 26 October 2018