Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Third from the Sun




Some other text got me thinking about this. Reading now up to page 590, I got to thinking about it again and to think more about it and to look closer at it. Can't recall now the first section of the text that got me thinking about this. Was equally relevant. Might recall later. And I still have to finish the other report that I've got waiting in the glowing shadows of my blog.

I am also thinking again about the pointlessness of this. Must be something with a new reader out there of my blog. Or maybe some other reason. But the feeling is stronger later. The sense is especially relevant because of this book, perhaps a story created specifically to systematize the observations I make about the real world. Relevant to me PERSONALLY. NOT relevant to you. To you, in your pathetic and pointless life, coincidence is always something that always happens to *other* people, only to *other* people.

The pointlessness here is me trying to communicate important ideas to a global mass of all you dim-wits.








TV Show Episode Scripts > Wayward Pines (2015) > Season 2 > Walcott Prep

Wayward Pines (2015) s02e09 Episode Script

Walcott Prep

(from internet transcript of David Pilcher and Kerry Campbell conversation)


She's asleep.

We'll come back later.

No. No, I'm awake.

Hello.

Hi.

I'm David.

Kerry.

Feeling all right?

Yes. Well, you know.

Pilcher: You probably thought I'd be younger. Don't worry, I'm I'm just involved in the I won't be his father. I-I won't be raising him. There's a couple in Texas. They're very excited.

Kerry Campbell: I didn't really have a thought on the matter. Which is surprising now that I think about it. Guess I was just focused on the whole, you know, "being pregnant and giving birth" thing. You're not from Boise, are you? Let me guess, Omaha? Missoula? I'll bet you own a bunch of car dealerships or something.

I'm not from Boise. It's my first time here, in fact.

Oh, you're lucky. I'm from Scotch Flats. About 30 miles away. Born and raised. It's a small town, you probably never heard of it. Just a dot on a map. If you run, they'll find you.

I only know one small town around here.

Lindseyville? They have the outlet mall.

Different one.

Oh.

I-I hope you-you don't mind, but, uh

The father.

I'm sorry.

Kerry Campbell: No, it's fine. I've known him since I was seven. But I-I didn't really know him.

Pilcher: He hurt you.

Kerry Campbell: No. He tried to hurt me. Like my stepbrother. Like my father. But I didn't let them.








Dawn Of The Dead (2004)

(from internet transcript)

# Those are people who died, died
# Those are people who died, died
# Those are people who died, died
# Those are people who died, died They were all my friends... #
'I run a tight ship.'
- 'Where did you get that? ' - 'I found Steve's camera.'
#... and they died
# Those are people who died, died
# Those are people who died, died
# Those are people who died, died
# Those are people who died, died
# They were all my friends, and they died #








Battlestar Galactica - television miniseries premiere episode - Monday 08 December 2003 USA

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)


Helo: Ahh!

Boomer: We're hit!

Helo: No, really?

Boomer: Helo. (He seals the hole.) Okay? Are you okay?

Helo: Present.

Boomer: Stay with me. Okay, we have a fuel leak. We have to put it down and repair it. Nearest world is Caprica.

Helo: (bandaging his leg) Lot of company between us and there.

Boomer: Yeah. (shuts off the power)

Helo: So we're cruising?

Boomer: Best way to avoid attracting attention. No power signature, go in a straight line. Unless somebody actually gets close enough to see us, we just look like a chunk of debris on the sensors. I think we have enough inertia to make it to Caprica's ionosphere. Then we power up, find a place to land.

Helo: Nice. Nice thinkin' there.

(In the distance, the explosions continue on Caprica.)

(Galactica)

Adama: (over the intercom) Preliminary reports indicate a thermonuclear device in the fifty-megaton range was detonated over Caprica City thirty minutes ago. Nuclear detonations have been reported on the planets Aerlon, Picon, Saggitarion and Geminon. No reports on casualties, but they will be high.

Cally: How many people in Caprica City alone?

Starbuck: Seven million.

Adama: Mourn the dead later. Right now, the best thing we can do is get this ship into the fight.









google-streetview_29-palms-usmc_1.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/warning.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:11 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2018

WARNING

from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/25/07 5:49 AM
Also at Microsoft, I used to listen to that Green Day song "Warning" a lot. I told Bill Bevan one day that Windows Media Player indicated how often I played that song "Warning" and it was often.

03/25/07 5:51 AM
There is a column in Windows Media Player titled "Play Count" and the value for "Warning" was much greater than the other songs in the playlist.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:11 AM THURSDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2018








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/warning.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:11 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2018

WARNING


From 7/3/1996 ( premiere US film "Independence Day" ) To 10/3/2018 is 8127 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/2/1988 ( premiere US TV series episode "D.C. Follies"::"Recording Industry Behind Nixon's Resignation, Left Clues in Song Lyrics" ) is 8127 days


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:11 AM THURSDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2018








1996 film "Independence Day" DVD video 'Special Edition':

01:21:40


Dr. Brackish Okun: Uh, you see these gizmos flashing?

David Levinson: Yeah.

Dr. Brackish Okun: We've been working around the clock trying to get a fix on all this crap. Some stuff we figured out right away. Uh, this, we're pretty sure, is the life support system for the cabin. And, uh, this doohickey is connected to - oh - well, it was connected to the engine. Here. Take that, will ya? Uh, these configurations, uh - well, to be honest we - we - we don't know what the hell this crap is. But this is clearly what they use to guide and navigate their craft. Ha ha. Neat, huh?

David Levinson: That's very good. Somebody grab my laptop there? Dr. Isaacs, can I just have the computer inside there?

Dr. Brackish Okun: What?

David Levinson: See these patterns here? They're repeating sequentially, just like their countdown signal. They're using that frequency for computer communications.

Dr. Brackish Okun: Huh?

David Levinson: See? That's how they're coordinating their ships.

Dr. Brackish Okun: Huh.








The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Justin Cronin

page 590 of 881 (Amazon Kindle Version)


"You said half a hand."

He rose on his elbows. "Right. Time to go."

Another hand passed before they saw the sign, rising out of the wavering heat. First a long line of fencing, tall chain-link with coils of barbed wire at the top, and then, a hundred meters inside the open gate, the small sentry house and the sign standing beside it.

YOU ARE ENTERING THE TWENTYNINE PALMS MARINE CORPS AIR GROUND COMBAT CENTER. DANGER. UNEXPLODED ORDNANCE. DO NOT LEAVE THE ROAD.

"Unexploded ordnance." Michael's face was compacted in fierce squint. "What does that mean?"

"It means watch your step, Circuit." Alicia directed her voice to everyone. "It could be bombs, or maybe mines. Single file, try to step in the footprints of the person in front of you."

"What's that?" Mausami was pointing with one hand, the other held over her brow against the glare. "Are they buildings?"

They were buses: thirty-two of them parked in two closely spaced lines, their yellow paint almost entirely rubbed away. Peter stepped toward the closest bus, at the rear of the line. The breeze had died; the only sound came from their footsteps on the hardpan. Below windows covered in heavy-gauge wire were the words DESERT CENTER UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT. He clambered up the dune of sand that was pushed against it and peered inside. More sand had blown through, subsuming the benches in wavelike drifts. Birds had roosted in the ceiling, staining the walls with the white paint of their droppings.

"Hey! Look at this!" Caleb called.

They followed his voice around to the far side. Tipped onto its side was the shell of some kind of small aircraft.

"It's a helicopter," said Michael.

Caleb was standing on the top of the fuselage. Before Peter could speak, Caleb had pulled the door open, like a hatch, and dropped down inside it.

"Hightop," Alicia called, "be careful!"

"It's okay! It's empty!" They heard him rummaging around the interior; a moment later, his head popped through the hatch. "Nothing here, just a couple slims." He chinned himself up. He slid down the fuselage and showed them what he'd found. "They were wearing these."

A pair of necklaces, tarnished from exposure. To each was attached a silver disk. Peter used some of his water to rinse the tags clean.

Sullivan, Joseph D. O+ 098879254 USMC Rom. Cath. Gomez, Manuel R. AB- 859720152 USMC No pref.

"USMC - that's Marine Corps," Hollis said. "You should put these back where you found them, Caleb."

Caleb snatched the necklaces from Peter's hand, clutching them protectively against his chest. "No way. I'm keeping these. I found them, fair and square."

"Hightop, they were soldiers."

Caleb's voice was suddenly shrill. "So what? They never came back, did they? The soldiers were supposed to come back for us, and they never did."





For a moment, no one spoke. "That's what this place is, isn't it?" Sara said. "Auntie used to tell stories about it. How the First Ones came from the cities, to ride the buses up the mountain."

Peter had heard the stories, too. He'd always thought of them as just that, stories. But Sara was right; that's what this place was. More than the buses themselves, or the fallen helicopter with its dead soldiers inside, the stillness told him so. It was more than the simple absence of sound; it was the silence of something stopped.








From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis ) To 6/8/2010 is 8086 days

8086 = 4042 + 4044

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 4042 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/28/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto to return to the planet Earth ) is 4044 days



From 1/8/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Third from the Sun" ) To 6/8/2010 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 7/13/1984 ( premiere US film "The Last Starfighter" ) To 6/8/2010 is 9461 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/28/1991 ( the United States Navy USS Asheville SSN 758 commissioned into United States Navy active service & the Seattle Art Museum "Hammering Man" incident ) is 9461 days



From 6/15/1948 ( premiere US film "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 16289 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/8/2010 is 16289 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/8/2010 is 6349 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1983 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Fat Chance in a Thin World" ) is 6349 days



From 4/21/1943 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Statement on Japanese Execution of the Tokyo Raiders ) To 6/8/2010 is 24520 days

24520 = 12260 + 12260

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/28/1999 ( premiere US film "The Thirteenth Floor" ) is 12260 days



From 5/20/1929 ( premiere US film "An Oklahoma Cowboy" ) To 6/8/2010 is 29604 days

29604 = 14802 + 14802

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/13/2006 ( referenced in text below here: Kerry Burgess - Sleep journal 5/13/06 ) is 14802 days



From 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 6/8/2010 is 6077 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/23/1982 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks on Signing the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 ) is 6077 days



From 10/24/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 6/8/2010 is 5706 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/1981 ( premiere US TV series episode "Charlie's Angels"::"Mr. Galaxy" ) is 5706 days



From 7/18/1952 ( premiere US TV series episode "Schlitz Playhouse of Stars"::"Early Space Conquerors" ) To 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 16289 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/8/2010 is 16289 days



Many other recent posts by me on this topic includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/to-stand-mercy.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/third-from-sun.html



https://www.amazon.com/Passage-Novel-Book-One-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B003F3PM7A

amazon

You purchased this item on October 23, 2018.

The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy) Kindle Edition

by Justin Cronin (Author)

Publication Date: June 8, 2010








From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.

I have also been thinking today again about the distinction between free will and mind control. The exhausting part about all this, as really with any kind of direction, is from rejecting the advice I don't want to follow. That is the stuff I don't remember, the advice or direction I didn't want to follow.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0020235/releaseinfo

IMDb

An Oklahoma Cowboy (1929)

Release Info

USA 20 May 1929








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139809/quotes

IMDb

The Thirteenth Floor (1999)

Quotes

Jane Fuller: Where are you?

Douglas Hall: You could call it the end of the world.








From 10/9/1954 to 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 4042 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) to 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 4042 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000836/bio

IMDb

Scott Bakula

Biography

Born October 9, 1954 in St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Birth Name Scott Stewart Bakula








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098151/quotes

IMDb

Quantum Leap (TV Series)

Genesis: Part 1 - September 13, 1956 (1989)

Quotes

Sam: Who created this Ziggy?

Al: You. Quantum Leap is your baby. You're the genius behind it. At least you were before your brain got magnafoogled.

Sam: No, no, see, I'm a medical doctor. I found that much out.

Al: You hold six doctorates, Sam. Medicine is just one. Your special gift was quantum physics. Time magazine even called you the next Einstein. The truth is, if there's one guy who could figure how to bring you back... its you.

Sam: And I can't even remember my name!








http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow [ Star Trek: Enterprise - television series Season 1 episode 1 - Wednesday 26 September 2001 ]


(approaching a spaceship in spacedock)

Commander TUCKER: The ventral plating team says they'll be done in about three days.

Captain Jonathan ARCHER: Be sure they match the colour to the nacelle housings.

TUCKER: You planning to sit on the hull and pose for some postcards?

ARCHER: Maybe. God, she's beautiful.

TUCKER: And fast. Warp four point five next Thursday.

ARCHER: Neptune and back in six minutes.








From 5/29/1919 ( Arthur Eddington performs the first experimental test of Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 26224 days

26224 = 13112 + 13112

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/2001 is 13112 days



From 8/25/1939 ( premiere US film "Oklahoma Terror" ) To 9/26/2001 is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



Other posts by me on this topic includes: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/enterprise.html ]


http://www.startrek.com/database_article/broken-bow-episode

STAR TREK

Star Trek: Enterprise

Season: 1 Ep. 1

Air Date: 09/26/2001








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-passage.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:44 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2018

The Passage



http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-new-orleans/in-the-blood-3530754/

tv.com

NCIS: New Orleans Season 5 Episode 5

In the Blood

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2018 on CBS

AIRED: 10/23/18



https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/the-passage-fox-premiere-date-1202989724/

Variety

OCTOBER 23, 2018 3:46 PM PT

TV News Roundup: ‘The Passage’ Sets January Premiere Date on Fox

By MARGEAUX SIPPELL


New television thriller “The Passage” will premiere Monday, Jan. 14 at 9 p.m. EST/PST on Fox. Based on the best-selling trilogy by Justin Cronin, the action-drama series is written by Liz Heldens of “Friday Night Lights.” Following a secret medical experiment called Project Noah, scientists experiment with a virus that could either cure all diseases or wipe out the entire human race.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:44 AM WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2018








Battlestar Galactica - television miniseries premiere episode - Monday 08 December 2003 USA

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)


Mom: We really should be going. (Takes the baby back.)

Six: Of course. (The woman puts the baby back in the carriage.) It's amazing how the neck can support that much weight.








TV Show Episode Scripts > NCIS New Orleans (2014) > Season 5 > In the Blood

NCIS New Orleans (2014) s05e05 Episode Script

In the Blood

(from internet transcript)

No. Nah I made my choice. I chose to live.

You did. But maybe it's not all about you.

What is this? What are you trying to tell me?

(sighs) Dwayne. You have to figure it out. I'm not your spirit guide. I'm your clock. Ticktock.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 02:33 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 30 October 2018