Saturday, October 27, 2018

"As in, police?"




The observation about Scott Bakula, and the questions I posed, seems still plausible either way but this observation doesn't make a lick of sense. This post is associated with many distinct posts I have made since the 23rd. I can't think of any reason why any of my posts from before the 23rd are related to my stream of posts on this topic.

So the conundrum that caused me to originally form what I called my 'time-traveler effect' theory. In that notion, I suggested the possibility I would someday time-travel my journal to a calendar date in the past relative to the present day and the information that was in those documents was causing to happen the confusing observations I was making. Because those observations HAD TO HAPPEN there must be a mechanism in place that prevented paradox, a term I vaguely understand only through the popular science-fiction works I am familiar with.

So that would be the Good News For People Who Love Bad News. Eventually, years later, I began to believe that I am not the person who does the actual time-travel. I started to believe that is the version of Kerry Burgess that ended on 3/16/2013, the calendar date I became to exist as I exist today. Frustrating my senses with the need to explain the unexplainable and that did not involve time-travel. That's when I began to think of the possibility - the possibility - of a reality that existed similar to the storyline of "The Thirteen Floor". Time-travel was possible in that universe, still, but did not have to be the explanation for anything. The explanation could be very different for us Units.

The Bad News would be that somewhere out there is a person with knowledge of the The Future and that future is looking very bad for you dullard dim-wits.









DSCN4061.jpg - Kerry Burgess




DSCN4062.jpg - Kerry Burgess




DSCN4066.jpg - Kerry Burgess




DSCN4068.jpg - Kerry Burgess




DSCN4070.jpg - Kerry Burgess




DSCN4073.jpg - Kerry Burgess




DSCN4100.jpg - Kerry Burgess




DSCN4123.jpg - Kerry Burgess








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-passage.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:44 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2018

The Passage



http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-new-orleans/in-the-blood-3530754/

tv.com

NCIS: New Orleans Season 5 Episode 5

In the Blood

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2018 on CBS

AIRED: 10/23/18



https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/the-passage-fox-premiere-date-1202989724/

Variety

OCTOBER 23, 2018 3:46 PM PT

TV News Roundup: ‘The Passage’ Sets January Premiere Date on Fox

By MARGEAUX SIPPELL


New television thriller “The Passage” will premiere Monday, Jan. 14 at 9 p.m. EST/PST on Fox. Based on the best-selling trilogy by Justin Cronin, the action-drama series is written by Liz Heldens of “Friday Night Lights.” Following a secret medical experiment called Project Noah, scientists experiment with a virus that could either cure all diseases or wipe out the entire human race.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:44 AM WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2018








Treehouse of Horror VI [ The Simpsons television series episode ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 30-Oct-95


Segment two title: "Nightmare on Evergreen Terrace"

Bart plays frisbee with SLH as a goofy rendition of "Pop Goes the Weasel" plays in the background.

Bart: OK, boy: catch the frisbee. [SLH does so] Good catch, boy!

SLH: [taking the frisbee from his mouth] Thanks, Bart.








http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/fragments-3529853/

tv.com

NCIS Season 16 Episode 5

Fragments

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2018 on CBS

AIRED: 10/23/18



TV Show Episode Scripts > NCIS > Season 16 > Fragments

NCIS s16e05 Episode Script

Fragments

(from internet transcripts)


Leon Vance, NCIS Director: Look, Gibbs, I know you sat in here and signed some papers while I was gone, but I'm back now.








The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Justin Cronin

page 251 of 881 (Amazon Kindle Version)


It was not true that he had loved Lila right away. But something had happened that felt like falling. He'd met her on a wintry Sunday when he came into the ER



- posted by Kerry Burgess 02:10 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 27 October 2018