Sunday, October 28, 2018

"And knowing this, I think, we have to begin to reevaluate everything we've come to accept"




Any similar occurrences to you and those occurrences of yours are DEFINITELY coincidence.

For me, there is a pattern I have methodically calculated that your feeble, dim-wit mind is not capable of repeating. So don't kick too hard the Little Donkeys of Mediocrity that stumble around inside your stupid, monkey head trying to understand this. By now, it's too late for you.

By itself, the single occurrence is trivial. The severe pain in one of my legs one day, I illustrated with a receipt for Advil after limping to the grocery store, coincided with my later viewing of that "The Walking Dead" episode where that one guy wakes up to find one of his legs gone as he listened to a speech from one of the bad guys.

There was an explanation for that for me: sitting too long in my desk chair. Not getting any exercise.

Now I'm reading "The Passage" and my neck is screaming bloody murder. The back of my neck. From sitting here TOO MANY hours without moving my head and staring at these stupid computer monitors. The pain is unbelievably intense.

Eventually, an unmistakable and clear pattern - methodically documented by me - emerged and I used my considerable problem-solving, critical-thinking mind to come up with my so-called theories: time-traveler effect and counter-paradox effect.

The time-traveler effect explained how the information I time-traveled to the past was used by people - people with reasons - to create those stories.

Years later, I began to wonder about a universe where reality was programmable, "The Thirteenth Floor".

Now, in recent days, reading this book reminds me of another theory that I have written about less than the others. A reality where stories are told to me somehow by means impossible to explain. That sort of ties in with my so-called 'counter-paradox effect' theory but it also sort of cancels it out. Because the "foreign" source of the thoughts is another intelligence. I've written before about this in terms of a person with omniscient intelligence. There would need to be a sophisticated filter in place to maintain a level of sanity. A level of sanity that is 90% human.

The people whose names are on the stories aren't worth bothering about any of this that I write. They either know nothing or they were hired because they're expert liars. Or some other reason.

I also try to imagine the End Game of all this.

All this effort to influence my mind by means beyond comprehension of any of you dim-wit dullards out there. You're so pathetic you cannot even grasp just how pathetic you are.

Is the effort to prepare me for The Horrible Truth?

That would make sense. Because I do believe I would want to be prepared. I think about it all the time when outside, the spookier the better.

Or is it some other objective for preparation?

Am I The Last Starfighter?

Nothing happens here. I just leave the planet and finally get some peace and quiet in some place I want to be free.








Stargate: The Movie (1994)

Doctor Daniel Jackson: The point is not who built them; the point is when they were built.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 05/10/07 3:25 PM
Why the hell I would need my momma holding my hand when I see my wife Phoebe again is beyond. I think she should just come up and give me a hug. My clothes probably still have that hobo-smell in them so I hope she doesn't mind.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 06/01/07 1:54 PM
I was wondering if I had broken up with Phoebe after I returned from Africa, but that didn't happen.





07/01/07 3:28 PM
Maybe the really was me in 1990 on the Saratoga that had to eject.



from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 07/01/07 3:28 PM

Does that mean I almost got cooked by the search radar on the carrier? And the part about the rescue helo being so close to the RIO in his parachute makes me think of that scene from "The Last Boy Scout" where the bad guy falls onto the rotor blades of the police helicopter. Or I think that was what happened in the movie. I turned away when that scene came up. I don't think I had seen that movie in the past 9 years so that makes me wonder how I would know that happened.

07/01/07 6:02 PM
I might be getting instructed, somehow, on how to start finally unloading my artificial identity. It is one of the last set of keys. Something like that.

I am also thinking that Phoebe is my "emotion chip." Very funny.

07/01/07 6:15 PM
For a robot, the "emotion chip," is the equivalent of the human heart, in matters of feelings of love.

07/01/07 6:28 PM
Phoebe was sitting on her hands on that diving board for a reason related to aircraft carrier aviation, too.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/01/07 11:35 AM
I had a clear dream of being in a house with Phoebe and I can almost feel her hand in my hand. I infer from details in the dream that it was a house we were buying and that house was in that Lincoln on the Green golf course I have written about.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/13/08 9:28 AM
From 10/11/1968 ( Apollo 7 launches into Earth orbit and I was onboard that Apollo 7 spacecraft ) to 1/4/2005 ( premiere TV episode "Stargate SG-1, It's Good to Be King" ) is: 13234 days

13234 = 6617 + 6617

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6617 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0709110/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"Stargate SG-1"

It's Good to Be King (2005)


Harry 'King Arkhan The First' Maybourne: I guess, uh, congratulations are in order. You made general.

Brigadier General Jack O'Neill: You made king.

Harry 'King Arkhan The First' Maybourne: Right. Well, it's, uh, not a contest.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 05/09/08 3:31 PM
http://www.navy.mil/navydata/cno/speeches/clark-usna2002.txt

Admiral Vern Clark Remarks
United States Naval Academy Commencement
Annapolis, Maryland
24 May 2002

ADMIRAL CLARK:

First of all, my congratulations to you Marines who just received your commission. Well done.

To you future Ensigns in the Class of 2002, make the Marines your friends. They are our number one joint partners. If there's anything that I say to you today that is a directive, I direct you to never forget that.








From 4/3/1917 To 5/14/1990 is 26704 days

26704 = 13352 + 13352

From 11/2/1965 To 5/24/2002 is 13352 days








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Graeme_West

Arthur Graeme West

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arthur Graeme West (1891 – 3 April 1917)





The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Justin Cronin

page 430 of 881 (Amazon Kindle Version)


"I heard the news. I guess, congratulations?"

She wiped her eyes with her fingertips. Her nose was running, but he didn't have a rag to offer her. "Thanks."

"Does Galen know you're out here?"

She gave a dismal laugh. "No, Galen does not."

Which made him think that what was bothering her wasn't just a mood at all. She had come to visit the Stone because of Theo; her tears were for him.

"I just..." But he couldn't find the words. "I don't know." He shrugged. "I'm sorry. We were friends too."

She did something that surprised him then. Mausami placed her hand on top of his, twining their fingers together where they rested at the top of his knee. "Thank you, Michael. People don't give you enough credit, I don't think. That was exactly the right thing to say."








Stealth (2005)

(from internet transcript)

Lt. Kara Wade: The dull thud of a Ben Gannon compliment.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 07:58 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 October 2018