Thursday, October 25, 2018

The City on the Edge of Forever




Pathetic weaklings.

Boo hoo hoo.

Pathetic bubble-headed bleach blondes always whining about how bad - BOO HOO HOO! - they have it here in America.

Pathetic Poop-scoopers.

You never hear them WHINING about the polluters and how polluters "suck". You never hear them WHINING about how much POLLUTION THEY PERSONALLY are dumping into the atmosphere. Pathetic Poop-scoopers are NEVER the problem themselves.

Bubble-headed bleach blondes Poop-scoopers WITH NO REAL PROBLEMS always whining about how they need a pat on the back because they have it so hard here in America, full of the people they hate.









krem-2-cbs_caught_1.jpg








The City on the Edge of Forever [ Star Trek: The Original Series television episode ]

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967

(from internet transcript)


[Room]

(It must be some days later, because Spock has already built a 50's horror movie contraption, complete with static electricity running between two vertical wires. Kirk enters with groceries.)

SPOCK: Captain, I must have some platinum. A small block would be sufficient, five or six pounds. By passing certain circuits through there to be used as a duodynetic field core.

KIRK: Mister Spock, I've brought you some assorted vegetables, baloney in a hard rolls for myself, and I've spent the other nine tenths of our combined salaries for the last three days on filling this order for you. Mister Spock, this bag doesn't contain platinum, silver or gold, nor is it likely to in the near future.

SPOCK: Captain, you're asking me to work with equipment which hardly very far ahead of stone knives and bearskins.

KIRK: McCoy will be along in a few days, perhaps sooner. There's no guarantee that these currents in time will bring us together. This has to work.

SPOCK: Captain. Captain, in three weeks at this rate, possibly a month, I might reach the first mnemonic memory circuits.









krem_new.jpg - Tuesday 03 April 2018









all_comp.jpg




univac_1219_pg8.jpg




navy_po2_fire_controlman_ .jpg




fig3-6.jpg








From 4/6/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The City on the Edge of Forever" ) To 4/5/2018 is 18627 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/1/2016 ( referenced in text below here: Posted by Kerry Burgess "Drop Dead Fred" ) is 18627 days



From 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia ) To 4/5/2018 is 11262 days

11262 = 5631 + 5631

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/3/1981 ( the debut of the Osborne 1 portable microcomputer by Osborne Computer Corporation ) is 5631 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 4/5/2018 is 9464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/1991 ( the Siege of Dubrovnik begins in Croatia ) is 9464 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 4/5/2018 is 8507 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/16/1989 ( premiere US TV series episode "Cheers"::"I Kid You Not" ) is 8507 days





krem-news_05-24-2018_2.jpg








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever [ Star Trek: The Original Series television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


[Planet surface]

(The landing party is Kirk, Spock, Scott, Uhura and two security guards. Among remains of fluted columns and fragments of Greek-style buildings is an irregular dough-nut shaped object with lights in it.)

KIRK: These ruins extend to the horizon. Begin recording.

UHURA: Recording, sir.

SPOCK: And of considerable age. On the order of ten thousand centuries old.

KIRK: Detail, fan out. What is this thing, Mister Spock? It seems to be pulsating with power of some kind. Analysis, please.

SPOCK: Unbelievable, Captain.

KIRK: That's funny.

SPOCK: This single object is the source of all the time displacement.










krem-2_04-05-2018_1.jpg




krem-2_04-05-2018_2.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/11/drop-dead-fred.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 01, 2016

Drop Dead Fred

Waiting at the crosswalk a short while ago I wondered about an article or television program in recent weeks.

I was standing there trying to understand why I just did what I just did.

I have walked up to that crosswalk hundreds of times by now waiting to cross over to the north side of Sprague Avenue.

I always walk there, sometimes from one side of that side of the street or the other side of the crosswalk signal, and I do the same thing every time.

I walk up to the crosswalk signal and I hit the button with my elbow.

Not today. Today I reach the point, some kind of threshold decision point I have been thinking, and I am standing there and then I am looking down at my right hand as it goes through the motion and I have just enough time to wonder why I had just pulled out my house keys from my pocket just at the point when I was about to press the crosswalk request button. I had enough time to think and to continue with the motion and I hit the button once with my house key. That side has been updated to a newer button that doesn't require much force to activate.

So I am wondering why I did that. I know the traffic patterns there very well by now and I know precisely when the crosswalk signal will illuminate and I am standing there trying to remember when I saw or read that article about the so-called Alzheimer's Disease.

What I recall was that was about the description of the early stages of the disease. The point was that the disease was not about forgetting where a person left his or her keys. Rather the disease caused you to forget what is the purpose of keys.

By the time I had got into the grocery store the occurrence faded from my mind and I thought about different stuff for much of the rest of time until I got back to my apartment and I started to wonder again.

Imaging the receipt is too much hassle so you'll just have to take my word for it especially since I've done it so many times already and there's really no point to any of this.









010215_a_svwlfsnw_wbcdy_ (1425).jpg - Kerry Burgess




010215_a_svwlfsnw_wbcdy_ (1486).jpg - Kerry Burgess




010215_a_svwlfsnw_wbcdy_ (1488).jpg - Kerry Burgess




010215_a_svwlfsnw_wbcdy_ (1513).jpg - Kerry Burgess




010215_a_svwlfsnw_wbcdy_ (1536).jpg - Kerry Burgess








from my online journal as Kerry Burgess

Wiktionary

Appendix: Glossary of U.S. Navy slang

The following are some examples of the slang of the United States Navy

F.R.E.D.: Fucked Up Ridiculous Educational Device








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:02 PM Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am writing about it now because just this early afternoon I have decided to watch for the first time the DVD for racketeering production the 1984 film "The Philadelphia Experiment."

I cannot now recall when I first watched that production. I might have seen it when it premiered in the theatres but I don't know. I would have been stationed at the United States Navy facility in Orlando Florida at the time of the August 1984 premiere and that was when I was attending the United States Navy Basic Electricity and Electronics School and I was doing very well in the self-paced computer-aided study environment. As I had agreed to back in the summer of 1983 for the United States Navy Advanced Electronics Field, I was studying to become certified in the Electronics Technician rating of the United States Navy. The United States Navy has a formal occupation for electronics technicians in the advanced electronics field and the title of that occupational rating is 'Electronics Technician.' In the United States Navy the shortform designation for a person qualified as Electronics Technician' is 'ET.' As best I recall there were only two ratings in the AEF and one was ET and the other was FC or Fire Controlman. There was a distinction in that ET's were not necessarily always involved with weapons systems of the United States Navy while FC's were always involved with the maintenance and operation of weapons systems of the United States Navy.








From 8/6/1961 ( John Kennedy - Letter to the Director, Bureau of the Budget, Concerning Contracts With Private Enterprises for the Government's Scientific and Technical Work ) To 1/27/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: "Date Enrolled" Terrier Mk152 Computer Complex, Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia ) is 9305 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/25/1991 is 9305 days



From 4/6/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The City on the Edge of Forever" ) To 4/25/1991 is 8785 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1989 ( Los Angeles Times "Delay Sought in Producing Reagan's Records" ) is 8785 days



From 4/25/1991 To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 378 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/1966 ( the United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of the planet Earth ) is 378 days



http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/shuttleoperations/orbiters/endeavour-info.html

NASA

Kennedy Space Center

Space Shuttle Overview: Endeavour (OV-105)

Construction Milestones

February 15, 1982 Start structural assembly of Crew Module

July 31, 1987 Contract Award

September 28, 1987 Start structural assembly of aft-fuselage

December 22, 1987 Wings arrive at Palmdale, Calif. from Grumman

August 1, 1987 Start of Final Assembly

July 6, 1990 Completed final assembly

April 25, 1991 Rollout from Palmdale

http://www.space.com/11513-nasa-space-shuttle-endeavour-history.html

SPACE.com

NASA's Youngest Shuttle: The Historic Endeavors of Space Shuttle Endeavour

By Robert Z. Pearlman, collectSPACE.com Editor April 28, 2011 04:51pm ET

Twenty years after exiting its assembly facility for its maiden mission, space shuttle Endeavour is poised on the launch pad to fly its final flight.

NASA's youngest orbiter, born from a tragedy, Endeavour made its debut on April 25, 1991, as it was rolled out from Rockwell's construction hangar in Palmdale, Calif. The fifth and last of the U.S. space agency's reusable winged spacecraft to enter the shuttle fleet








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967

[Room]

(It must be some days later, because Spock has already built a 50's horror movie contraption, complete with static electricity running between two vertical wires. Kirk enters with groceries.)

SPOCK: Captain, I must have some platinum. A small block would be sufficient, five or six pounds. By passing certain circuits through there to be used as a duodynetic field core.

KIRK: Mister Spock, I've brought you some assorted vegetables, baloney in a hard rolls for myself, and I've spent the other nine tenths of our combined salaries for the last three days on filling this order for you. Mister Spock, this bag doesn't contain platinum, silver or gold, nor is it likely to in the near future.

SPOCK: Captain, you're asking me to work with equipment which hardly very far ahead of stone knives and bearskins.

KIRK: McCoy will be along in a few days, perhaps sooner. There's no guarantee that these currents in time will bring us together. This has to work.

SPOCK: Captain. Captain, in three weeks at this rate, possibly a month, I might reach the first mnemonic memory circuits.

(There's a knock at the door.)

KIRK: Your hat.

EDITH: If you can leave immediately, I can get you five hours work at twenty two cents an hour. What? What on Earth is that?

SPOCK: I am endeavouring, ma'am, to construct a mnemonic memory circuit using stone knives and bearskins.









2016December22_Chloe55_DSC01771.jpg - Kerry Burgess








From 6/13/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle documents includes: Other Medications - Risperdal started 6/13/05 ) To 11/15/2006 is 520 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The City on the Edge of Forever" ) is 520 days



From 3/12/1985 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Jeffersons"::"Hail to the Chief" ) To 11/15/2006 is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 11/15/2006 is 11029 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/13/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "ABC Evening News"::"Bosnia 101: Who Lives There? Who Died There? Why Are We There?" ) is 11029 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/15/2006 is 4348 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/28/1977 ( Jimmy Carter - Executive Order 12010—Federal Civilian and Military Pay Increases ) is 4348 days



From 10/15/1953 ( premiere US film "The Seafarers" ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 14988 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/2006 is 14988 days



From 3/3/1950 ( premiere US film "The Brave Engineer" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 14988 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/2006 is 14988 days



From 4/16/1991 ( premiere US TV series "Stat" ) To 11/15/2006 is 5692 days

5692 = 2846 + 2846

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) is 2846 days



http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2006/11/20061115-1.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

November 15, 2006

President and Mrs. Bush to Welcome Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip









https://c8.alamy.com/comp/M0X7F7/queen-elizabeth-ii-of-the-united-kingdom-and-president-george-w-bush-M0X7F7.jpg








Movie Scripts > 1492: Conquest of Paradise (1992)

1492: Conquest of Paradise (1992) Movie Script

(from internet transcript)

Columbus forced nobility to hard labour... he treated them equally with Indians. He reduced them into his slaves.









http://cdn3.creativecirclemedia.com/jewishstar/original/1520395856_9f28.jpg








album: "Day & Age" (2008)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/spaceman.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"Spaceman"


And then they took my blood type
It left a strange impression in my head.
You know that I was hoping,
That I could leave this star-crossed world behind
But when they cut me open,
I guess I changed my mind.









https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5a7b5d3e193a7a1d008b4df3-750-563.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/09/where-what-how-who-am-i.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:07 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 06, 2018


"NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" television series

"Once a Hero"

Season 4 episode 8 - Tuesday, 14 November 2006

(from internet transcript)

MCGEE: What price valor?

ABBY: Eighteen bucks. For real. I looked it up on eBay. Bronze Star. Eighteen bucks.

MCGEE: No wonder he got depressed and started living on the streets. And begging. One minute you’re a hero, the next








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3859076/quotes

IMDb


Truth (2015)

Quotes

Mary Mapes: Our story was about whether Bush fulfilled his service. Nobody wants to talk about that. They wanna talk about fonts and forgeries and conspiracy theories, because that's what people do these days if they don't like a story. They point and scream.








The City on the Edge of Forever [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967

(from internet transcript)


[Street]

(McCoy catches the down-and-out.)

MAN: No!

Doctor MCCOY: I'm glad you got away, too. Why do you think they want to kill us?

MAN: Look, fella, you take a sip too much of that old wood alky, and, and almost anything seems like it

MCCOY: Where? Where are we? Earth? The constellations seem right, but. Explain! Explain this trick.

MAN: I, I,

MCCOY: Biped. Small. Good cranial development. No doubt considerable human ancestry. Is that how you're able to fake all of this? Very good. Modern museum perfection. Right down to the cement beams. Very, very good. Oh, I'd give a lot to see the hospital. Probably needles and sutures. All the pain. They used to hand-cut and sew people like garments. Needles and sutures. Oh, the terrible pain!



- posted by Kerry Burgess 02:23 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 25 October 2018