Sunday, October 28, 2018

The Passage




https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2006/06/beyonce-bands-about-country-for-back-up-act/

The Hollywood Gossip

Beyonce Bands About Country for Back-Up Act

by Mischalova at June 12, 2006 7:44 am.

She's young, she's hot ... and she wants YOU!

As long as you can sing, that is. Beyonce has launched a nationwide search for an all-girl band to accompany her upcoming solo tour. No, this won't be Destiny's Child II, but rather musicians meant solely to act as a touring ensemble.


Beyonce's second solo album, B'Day, hits shelves on September 5. You can also look for the starlet in December, starring alongside Eddie Murphy, Jaime Foxx and former American Idol contestant, Jennifer Hudson, in the film, Dreamgirls.








Many other recent posts by me on this topic includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/ghost-writers.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/to-stand-mercy.html


https://www.amazon.com/Passage-Novel-Book-One-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B003F3PM7A

amazon

You purchased this item on October 23, 2018.

The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy) Kindle Edition

by Justin Cronin (Author)

Publication Date: June 8, 2010








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

I do remember participating in Freedom Of Navigation exercises. As the world gets smaller, those kinds of international agreements become especially important. But, as America, we have to also remember what I think of as the Survivor principle. I've never actually watched that series, but I remember reading something about how the weak contestants joined together to vote off the most likely winner. It is sort of like reverse-Darwinism. Darwinism, of course, doesn't really take into account man's thinking and planning capacity. I believe that as humans, we are still evolving, but, while I have no idea what sort of education I have on this topic, Darwinism, as defined in popular culture, doesn't really apply to human's progress. Or maybe it does, I don't know, if you applied it religiously, it is maleable enough to fit with almost any theory.








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 June 2006 excerpt ends]








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/to-stand-mercy.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:29 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2018

"To stand the Mercy"


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:29 AM SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2018








https://www.princevault.com/index.php?title=Prince

Prince Vault

Prince Rogers Nelson was an American musician. He performed mononymously as Prince, but has also been known by various other names, among them an unpronounceable symbol

On June 12 2006, Prince received a Webby Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of his "visionary" use of the Internet; Prince was the first major artist to release an entire album 1997's Crystal Ball, exclusively on the internet.








The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Justin Cronin

page 422 of 881 (Amazon Kindle Version)


Peter turned to see Soo Ramirez striding toward them from the gate; with her was Jimmy Molyneau. A tall, sandy-haired woman in her early forties, Soo had risen to the rank of First Captain after Willem's death - a supremely competent woman with a temper that could flare at a moment's notice, producing outbursts that made even the most hardened Watcher cower in fear.

"Peter, I've been looking for you. Take a few days off the Wall if you want. Let me know when you're doing the etching; I'd like to say a few words."

"I was justing thinking the same thing," Sanjay interjected. "Let us know. And by all means, take a few days. There's no hurry."

Soo's arrival at precisely this moment was no accident, Peter realized; he was being handled.








The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Justin Cronin

page 424 of 881 (Amazon Kindle Version)


"If you want, I can do the engraving for Theo."

Peter swiveled to find Caleb standing behind him, wearing the bright yellow sneakers. They were far too large for him, giving him the impression of something webbed, like the paddled feet of a duck. Looking at them, Peter felt a jab of guilt. Caleb's huge, ridiculous sneakers: they were evidence - the only evidence, really - of the whole misbegotten episode at the mall.



But somehow Peter also knew that Theo would have taken one look at Caleb's snearkers and laughed. He would have gotten the joke before Peter had even realized it *was* a joke.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-policy.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 4:40 PM

MONDAY, MAY 30, 2011

"In policy."

Meanwhile, in other news.

I wonder what is the year of her actual birth. Every time I see a photo of Beyonce








DSC08265 beyonce .jpg

Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 6:05 AM Saturday, June 11, 2011


Divergence Day. I can't go home until after that. Somebody out there knows the precise day I will make my next time travel jump. I don't.

http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

6 photos

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6

15 June 2006

Names: Beyoncé Knowles


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 6:05 AM Saturday, June 11, 2011








beyonce imdb 2006 1.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 04:57 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 October 2018