Tuesday, October 16, 2018

"She saw me off. The train was starting to leave...I jumped up on the step and held the handle. Without a thought in my head, I just shouted"




https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8840052/

IMDb

NCIS: New Orleans (2014– )

Diplomatic Immunity

TV-14 42min Crime , Drama Episode aired 9 October 2018

Season 5 Episode 3


Steven Thompson: Special Agent in Charge. Did you have any trouble finding your way?

Dwayne Pride, NCIS Supervisory Special Agent, Regional Special Agent in Charge: Uh, not used to coming all this way into the castle, but I made it.

Steven Thompson, your ASAC. Heard a lot about you over the years.

Good things, I hope.

Well, stories, anyway.

D.C. wanted more field experience, that's what they got.

Still recovering from your injuries? How's that going?

Slowly and painfully.

This should be a welcome change of pace. This way. We're already five minutes late for your meeting with JAG.

Huh? I thought I was early.

At Southeast early means 30 behind. Agent McGill used to arrive by 5:30. He liked to get a head start.

Uh-huh. Not sure I can promise to continue that routine, but





JAG 1: Case number 147503. Stolen medical supplies. Items have been recovered unharmed. Case is being shelved for now.

Okay, how many arrests?

None.

Well, then the case isn't closed.

I'm looking over the file, and a couple witness statements seem fishy-- the orderly who called in the theft

THOMPSON: What the SAC is saying is keep the investigation open until arrests are made.

Well, that wasn't exactly what I was saying, but

Let's sidebar.

Okay.

Next.

JAG 2: Case 15877. Petty Officer Carmine, Jonathan. UA out of Pensacola going on three weeks. Investigating agent thinks he took an unscheduled vacation.

Dwayne Pride, NCIS Supervisory Special Agent, Regional Special Agent in Charge: I-I see that, but he didn't pack a bag. So I-I'm wondering if maybe we should

(quietly): Uh, respectfully.

Dwayne Pride: Yes.

I know fieldwork's second nature, but, uh, we've got 37 of these to get through.








From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 6/20/1997 is 2004 days

2004 = 1002 + 1002

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang 'Em High" ) is 1002 days



From 1/31/1916 ( Woodrow Wilson - Address at Milwaukee ) To 9/18/1947 ( the United States National Security Act of 1947 & the United States Central Intelligence Agency established ) is 11553 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1997 is 11553 days



See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/phew-that-was-hard-to-watch.html
See also other posts by me on this topic including possible future updates and including: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/04/futures-end.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-best-friends-wedding.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119738/releaseinfo

IMDb


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)

Release Info

USA 20 June 1997



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119738/fullcredits

IMDb


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)

Full Cast & Crew

Julia Roberts ... Julianne Potter








From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/3/2018 is 9584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/29/1992 ( Los Angeles Times "Fairness Is One Thing; Pigs at a Trough Another" ) is 9584 days



https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-assigns-crews-to-first-test-flights-missions-on-commercial-spacecraft

NASA official website

Aug. 3, 2018

RELEASE 18-067

NASA Assigns Crews to First Test Flights, Missions on Commercial Spacecraft

NASA introduced to the world on Friday the first U.S. astronauts who will fly on American-made, commercial spacecraft to and from the International Space Station – an endeavor that will return astronaut launches to U.S. soil for the first time since the space shuttle’s retirement in 2011.

“Today, our country’s dreams of greater achievements in space are within our grasp,” said NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine. “This accomplished group of American astronauts, flying on new spacecraft developed by our commercial partners Boeing and SpaceX, will launch a new era of human spaceflight. Today’s announcement advances our great American vision and strengthens the nation’s leadership in space.”








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/marooned.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:38 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2018

Marooned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_was_their_finest_hour

This was their finest hour

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"This was their finest hour" is a speech delivered by Winston Churchill



From 4/21/1926 ( my biological paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 12/11/1969 ( premiere US film "Marooned" ) is 15940 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/24/2009 is 15940 days


From 6/9/2005 To 6/24/2009 is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4453824/

IMDb

Famous, Rich & Homeless (2009– )

Episode #1.1

Episode aired 24 June 2009

Season 1 Episode 1

Release Date: 24 June 2009 (UK)








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064639/quotes

IMDb

Marooned (1969)

Quotes

Charles Keith: Jim... how do you uh... how do you evaluate... the oxygen situation?

Jim Pruett: Um... Well, we have whatever oxygen's left in the spacecraft system. And, there are only, uh... two bottles of emergency oxygen on board, five minutes each, that's uh... ten man-minutes. Um... my backpack, and uh... Lloyd's and Stone's, but um... there's not much oxygen left in them.

Charles Keith: Well, you'll have to save your backpacks for the EVA transfer

Jim Pruett: Yeah I know that.

[pause]

Jim Pruett: 55 minutes,

[longer pause]

Jim Pruett: we'll be dead by then.

Charles Keith: Well, only if you... continue to use oxygen at the present rate...



- posted by Kerry Burgess 7:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 16 October 2018