Monday, October 22, 2018

Gotta be some sort of "tether". Just too selective.




Too specific.

Too trivial.

The whispering of an intelligence.

See, this is why I began searching for a notion that supersedes my earlier notions of 'time-traveler effect' and 'counter-paradox effect'.

Both seem plausible to me but there needed to be some refinement in terms of my so-called 'counter-paradox effect'.

There is another possible explanation for that. And no, you dullards are too dim-witted to guess about that.

This morning in the shower I was thinking again about how these posts I make leave me with a sense - a sense of imaginations. I imagine certain - strangers, no one specific - people as they are thinking about what I just posted.

This morning I thought to myself: well, that makes sense in that "The Thirteenth Floor" theory I wrote about recently. *That* sense of people out there, that all the people out there in the world, are *real* people.

That sense in my mind, those series of imaginative thoughts - that's what keeps my mind anchored in reality. A sane person cannot understand non-reality.

Even this task of posting these notes is my mind's effort to insist that all the people out there in the world are not "Units", as the story goes.

Even this style of note is an attempt by my mind to convince me all you out there trying to crawl up the extension cord are just normal, biological creatures. This note is similar to a lot, or most, of the posts I make when I note something compelling that I discover myself having done. I make oblique references to the compelling points. You have to read for yourself to understand my point. I'm not going to spoon-feed it to you. Or maybe it's just having the opposite effect. Maybe you are all fully-formed self-learning blah blah blah.










the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m01s.jpg




the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m04s.jpg




the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m11s.jpg




the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m12s.jpg




the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m23s.jpg




the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m25s.jpg




the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m30s.jpg




the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m34s.jpg




the-first_season1-ep5_00h11m36s.jpg








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/wayward-pines_19.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:40 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2018

Wayward Pines

Watching again now for the first time since I watched it when active on television the second season of "Wayward Pines" there are certain details I am thinking about.

And these opinions, my observations, are relevant.

*You're* opinions and observations ARE NOT relevant because you're all dullards.

You're completely NAIVE about the story-telling process that makes up such works.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:40 PM FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2018





https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/children-of-sun.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:36 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018

Children of the Sun


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:36 AM SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018



- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:39 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 22 October 2018