Saturday, October 20, 2018

Distribution Channel for Declassification Authorization




Counterpart - Birds of a Feather - television series Season 1 Episode 2 - Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 28, 2018 on Starz

(from internet transcript)


Emily Burton Silk: Something odd's been happening lately. I checked your hours, you've been breathing a lot of the other side's air, and I want to know why.

Howard Silk: You know that conversation is a waste of your time and mine.

Emily Burton Silk: Yes, do remind me that your clearance is higher than mine. That's always such a turn-on.










10800_DSC00864 bsg .jpg





https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/blue-tree-new-york-folks.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:45 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018

Blue Tree New York, folks.

instagram_blue-tree_10-20-2018-1

https://www.instagram.com/bluetreeny/


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:45 PM SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/07/satomi.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 2:49 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

MONDAY, JULY 09, 2018

Satomi

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1590206&page=1

abc NEWS


Perfect Gifts, According to Phoebe Cates

By ABC NEWS June 1, 2006

Many people may remember Phoebe Cates from 1980s films like "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and "Gremlins."

More than two decades later, she has found her true calling in life and runs the Blue Tree, a gift boutique on New York City's Madison Avenue.

Cates, who is married to actor Kevin Kline and has two children, Owen and Greta, lives on New York City's Upper East Side. At her store, she is in her element, able to brainstorm and find the perfect, often-unexpected gift her patrons are seeking.

Cates has become well-known for her ability to select just the right gift for any recipient and now offers tips for "Good Morning America's" viewers.

Bring Some Happiness

According to Cates, gifts should be given out of a genuine desire to bring happiness and should benefit the recipient.

"Think about the recipient in a broader way," she said. "Don't push your own agenda. … Think about them. Too many people are buying gifts for themselves when they pick out a gift for a friend. And one way to do that is to focus on their habits."

For example, Cates said, if someone plays with his or her dog all the time, get the pair something they can enjoy together.

However, she said, it is also important to notice what people do not use.

"How about the last time you brought over a bottle of wine?" she said. "Is it still sitting up on the shelf the next time you went to the house? You probably shouldn't get them a bottle next time."

Other unique gifts can be found if people think creatively about where they shop. Many hidden jewels can be found in the kids' department, Cates said.

"You'd be surprised how inspired you'll be when you go into a different store than the one you normally go to for gifts," she said. "There is some really fun and great stuff in there. One really popular item for us this year was the Abe Lincoln talking doll, which was part of a presidential collection. It's meant to teach kids about history, but was a really popular gift among seniors."

Also Be Practical

Many people think gifts need to be luxurious and extravagant. Cates said practical gifts did just as well sometimes.

"Practical gifts are another great way to be thoughtful, and they work for anything from birthdays to dinner-party gifts," she said. "For a friend of mine who already has everything, I noticed she loves Sweet 'N Low. So I went to Costco and bought one [of] those jumbo containers of Sweet 'N Low, wrapped it up, and gave it to her. It was a huge hit."

Other practical gifts include dish towels or decorative vintage jars that can be used to store anything from pens to candy, Cates said.

For kids ages 2 to 18, Cates suggests the Buddha Board, which is about the size of a laptop and works like an Etch A Sketch with a paintbrush. She also suggested giving children toys they could look forward to.

"A tea set is good for a newborn girl," she said. "It is a gift that instantly makes the room a girl's room."

Another idea is a junior chef set, which Cates sells at her store. The toy vegetables are made of vinyl, and Cates said toddlers could play with them in the bath.

The chef set, Cates noted, "reminds them of this great gift, a whole big set they can play with when they get older."


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 2:49 PM MONDAY, JULY 09, 2018








posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 5:10 AM Friday, May 25, 2007

6/7/1976

I recognize the date 6/7/1976 as when I landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe after my 1/21/1976 visit to the planet Mars.

From 6/7/1976 to 6/1/2006 is 359 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

The date 6/1/2006 was 6 days before the 30th anniversary of my visit to the Saturn moon Phoebe. And it was 359 days after the 29th anniversary of that visit.

I think I was still homeless sleeping in my Jeep in the mountains in early June 2005, working this bullshit assignment. It feels like I am never going to get back to her. That I am cursed to be hounded forever by these goddamned paparazzi.

From 6/7/2005 to 6/1/2006 is: 359 days

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1590206&page=1

Perfect Gifts, According to Phoebe Cates
Former Teen Starlet Owns Upper East Side Gift Store
June 1, 2006


excerpt ends posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 5:10 AM Friday, May 25, 2007








Battlestar Galactica - television miniseries premiere episode - Monday 08 December 2003 USA

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)


Starbuck: Where the hell did the Cylons come from?

Adama: All we know for sure is that they achieved complete surprise and we're taking heavy losses. We lost thirty Battlestars in the opening attack.

Starbuck: That's a quarter of the fleet.

Adama: I need pilots, and I need fighters.

Starbuck: Pilots you've got - there's twenty of us climbing the walls down in the ready room, but fighters...

Adama: I think I seem to remember an entire squadron of fighters down on the starboard hangar bay yesterday.

Starbuck: (thinks about that for a second and then salutes) Yes, sir.

(Starboard hangar bay - shot of the museum railings being knocked over)

Starbuck: You're sure they'll fly?

Chief: Well, the reactor's still hot. So all we have to do is pull the rad buffers from the engine, refuel it, load the ordinance and you're ready to go. The biggest problem's gonna be getting them over to the port launch bay.

Starbuck: Why can't we use the starboard launch?

Chief: It's a gift shop now.

Starbuck: Frak me.

Chief: (yelling) All right, let's go! Everybody pick a bird, we're going to the port launch bay.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067069/releaseinfo

IMDb

Evel Knievel (1971)

Release Info

USA 30 June 1971 (San Francisco, California)



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067069/fullcredits

IMDb

Evel Knievel (1971)

Full Cast & Crew

George Hamilton ... Evel Knievel








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067658/releaseinfo

IMDb

Von Richthofen and Brown (1971)

Release Info

USA 30 June 1971 (San Francisco, California)








From 2/22/2013 ( referenced in text below here: Posted by Kerry Burgess ) To 10/20/2018 is 2066 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/30/1971 ( premiere US film "Von Richthofen and Brown" ) is 2066 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 10/20/2018 is 10138 days

10138 = 5069 + 5069

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1979 ( premiere US TV series "The Last Resort" ) is 5069 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 10/20/2018 is 10138 days

10138 = 5069 + 5069

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Struck by Lightning" ) is 5069 days



From 8/9/2006 ( referenced in text below here: from my private journal as Kerry Burgess ) To 10/20/2018 is 4455 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/13/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "C.P.O. Sharkey"::"Forget Pearl Harbor" ) is 4455 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 10/20/2018 is 13959 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/21/2004 ( referenced in text below here: George W. Bush Remarks in a Discussion at Mesa Community College in Phoenix, Arizona ) is 13959 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 10/20/2018 is 8006 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/1987 ( premiere US TV series episode "Married with Children"::"If I Were a Rich Man" ) is 8006 days



instagram_blue-tree_10-20-2018-1.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/bluetreeny/









the-final-countdown_00h53m03s.jpg





the-final-countdown_00h53m05s.jpg








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080736/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Final Countdown (1980)

Release Info

USA 1 August 1980








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/09/executive-order-8985-establishing.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:43 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2018

Executive Order 8985 Establishing the Office of Censorship


From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 1/21/2004 is 4752 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/1978 ( premiere US film "Midnight Express" ) is 4752 days



From 6/21/1988 ( premiere US TV series episode "Frontline"::"Indian Country" ) To 1/21/2004 is 5692 days

5692 = 2846 + 2846

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) is 2846 days



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=63337

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks in a Discussion at Mesa Community College in Phoenix, Arizona

January 21, 2004

The President. Well, I appreciate you having me here. You've got an interesting accent—[laughter]—thought for a minute you were from Texas. [Laughter] Then he told me he was from Australia. And we really appreciate our friends from Australia.

First, I want to thank you for letting me come by. This is going to be an interesting dialog to talk about how to make sure our community college systems—not only here in Arizona but around the country—meet the needs of the modern workforce. Let me put it another way—make sure that people get the skills necessary to find work. And that's what we're really here to talk about.


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:43 AM SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2018








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 2006

I started wondering yesterday whether that Letter of Commendation from Captain Chandler actually refers to this event. I have been thinking of that part "displaying exception skill and resourcefulness, Petty Officer Burgess' attention to detail, devotion to duty and continued support were vital to ensuring near perfect operability of the MK152 GMFC computers" or words to that effect.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/chain-reaction.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2013

Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.

I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.









1994151.jpg




5138459904_508804daa4_o.jpg




MOHribbonrosetteNavy.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_of_Honor








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067658/quotes

IMDb

Von Richthofen and Brown (1971)

Quotes

Canadian Reporter: Lieutenant Brown, the readers of the Toronto Star want to know about Canada's newest Ace.

Roy Brown: What is there to know? I'm just a technician; I change things.

Canadian Reporter: Change things?

Roy Brown: Put a plane in front of me, with a man in it, I change them into a wreck and a corpse.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 9, 2006

My hunch is that I was taken captive again by natives, where they threw me in to fight a lion. There is this memory I have been thinking about for a while. It was when i was a kid, maybe 7 years old. Mom was married to James Nevell and we lived in De Queen. He had not gone back into the Marines at that time or he had just gotten out. I think it was the former. Anyway, one day, I was rummaging through our storage shed and I found his U.S. Marines-issued saber. Or I found a machete that day. I remember both happening. Anyway, I was playing with the machete or the saber out in the yard and I was chopping away at any threatening blades of grass or tree limbs. At one point, I started to chop a tree limb that was laying on the ground in front of me. After I swung the blade over my head to strike down on the limb, mom's new puppy ran between my legs and run under the blade. I struck the little bastard square on its backbone, but remarkably, I didn't even break the skin. It ran off yelping but wasn't even bleeding. I was very scared because I thought I had just killed it, but it was all right. As I was just writing that memory, I felt a greater association to it and that Costner movie I just wrote about. When I started writing about hitting that dog, I was thinking about something with lions. As in, a lion rushed at me, I leapt into the air, did a something like a somersault, but not the backflip, rather the other....what do you call that? It wouldn't be a backflip....but something like a side-flip....I'll have to look that up. Anyway, as I flipped over the top of the lion, I either punched its backbone or I had some kind of weapon I used to break its back. I have no idea if this is memory or imagination but I think of this many times. I just wish I knew.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/26/08 7:15 AM
The notion in the dream was as though I overheard one person comment "And who could ever forget that backflip?" to another person, in regards to a backflip I did one time.








Stargate Atlantis - Rising - television series premiere episode part 1 and 2 - Friday 16 July 2004 (DVD extended version)

Episode Summary

The discovery of an outpost, left behind by the Ancients in the most unlikely of places, leads a new Stargate team to the distant Pegasus galaxy. Once there, they discover a planet of humans being decimated by a terrible alien race know as the Wraith.

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)


SHEPPARD: That was different.

O'NEILL: For me, not so much.

ANCIENT OUTPOST. Lieutenant Aiden Ford runs over to report to Doctor Weir.

FORD: Major Sheppard is reporting the drone appears to have been incapacitated. (Weir sighs in relief. Beckett, still sitting in the Chair, does likewise.) General O'Neill's helicopter is unharmed and on its way again. Seven minutes out.

WEIR: Thank God.

BECKETT: Holy crap!

SHORTLY AFTERWARDS. Daniel Jackson walks over to the elevator as O'Neill and Sheppard get off it.

JACKSON: Jack!

O'NEILL: Daniel! Warm welcome.

JACKSON: Wasn't me. How did you manage to, uh ...?

O'NEILL: Keep my ass from gettin' blown out of the sky? (He turns and gestures to Sheppard.) The exceptional flying of Major John Sheppard. He likes it here.

JACKSON: Exceptional. (He looks at Sheppard in surprise.) You like it here?

(Sheppard shrugs.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/9/2006 2:48 PM
Interesting. There is probably a reason that Elysium Crater on Mars stands out in my mind and this seems to reinforce that it is something relevant to me. Something about the lightning strike.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium

Elysium is an obscure and mysterious name that evolved from a designation of a place or person struck by lightning


I started to dismiss the possibility that I did not land in the Elysium planitia on Mars because I was thinking that I fixed the camera on Viking One, but maybe I didn’t fix it. It is hard to know what is simply imagination and what may be actually memories trying to surface.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 02/12/09 9:47 AM

Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party Lyrics

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder
Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive
CHORUS
I was struck by lighting
Walkin' down the street
I was hit by something last night in my sleep
It's a dead man's party
Who could ask for more
Everybody's comin', leave your body at the door
Leave your body and soul at the door . . .
(Don't run away it's only me)
All dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man
Waitin' for an invitation to arrive
With a dead man . . . Dead Man . . .
Got my best suit and my tie
Shiny silver dollar on either eye
I hear the chauffeur comin' to my door
He Says there's room for maybe just one more . . .








http://science.howstuffworks.com/apache-helicopter4.htm

howstuffworks

How Apache Helicopters Work

by Tom Harris

Apache Controls

The Apache cockpit is divided into two sections, one directly behind the other. The pilot sits in the rear section, and the co-pilot/gunner sits in the front section. As you might expect, the pilot maneuvers the helicopter and the gunner aims and fires the weapons. Both sections of the cockpit include flight and firing controls in case one pilot needs to take over full operation.








album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)


https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/fireitup.html

AZ

Modest Mouse

"Fire It Up"

Etcetera-nough [x8]

Fire it up, fire it up
When we finally turn it over
Make a B-line towards the border
Have a drink, you've had enough

Fire it up, fire it up
If you need some conversation
Bring a magazine to read around
Our broke down transportation

Fire it up
Etcetera-nough [x3]

Fire it up, fire it up
When we find the perfect water
We'll hang out on the shore
Just long enough to leave our clothes there

Fine enough, fine enough
Oh we ate all of the oranges
Off the navels of our lovers
Grabbed a book and read the cover

It honestly was beautifully done
Like trying to hide the daylight from the sun
Even if we had been sure enough it's true we really didn't know
Even if we knew which way to head but still we probably wouldn't go

Fire it up, fire it up
We pushed off we're rolling boulders
Crashing down the mirrored stairways
Two of life's best mine canaries

Fire it up, fire it up
When we fix the carburetor
Then we'll push off once again
In an hour or so later

It honestly was beautifully bold
Like trying to save an ice cube from the cold
Even if we had been sure enough it's true we really didn't know
Even if we knew which way to head but still we probably wouldn't go

Well, we always, well, we always
Had it all, had it all
Well, we always, well, we always
Had it all, had it all
Well, we always, well, we always
Had it all








1968 film "Planet of the Apes" DVD video:

00:29:44


Landon: We got off at the wrong stop.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/09/tune-in-next-time-for-another-thrilling.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:56 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2018

Tune in next time for another thrilling installment of: And That Explains That.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 08/19/08 08/19/08 4:09 AM

Every time I look at this photo of the Saturn moon Phoebe I always tend to linger on that location marked Euphemus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Phoebe_2005_Mercator_PIA07795.jpg

Image:Phoebe 2005 Mercator PIA07795.jpg

I am not certain if that is where I landed or if it is just an area of high interest to me.

As I was waking up a few minutes ago, my waking or half-sleeping mind was pondering the landing cycle I made on 6/7/1976 and I was thinking of such details as the burn I made in my landing craft after I separated from the Orion ship. The Orion ship proceeded for some kind of orbital rendevous with the planet Saturn and I broke away from the intertia of the Orion ship so I could plunge into the gravity of the moon Phoebe. I made a long burn about 1 hour before landing and then I rotated around to view the approach and then made some minor thruster burns before the final approach. The sunrise cycle on the moon Phoebe is about 9 hours and I landed about 6 hours before the next sunrise. I took a nap on a special kind of couch I had in that landing craft and then I woke up about 3 hours later and began suiting up for EVA which was more difficult because my right arm was still barely usable. I awoke today thinking I was in very good spirits though. I went outside to watch the sunrise and to survey the terrain and I had a camera set to first capture my egress to the surface for the first time and then to record me watching the sunrise. I spoke to myself about how I had been anticipating that moment watching the sun rise over the horizon of the Saturn moon Phoebe back in November 1975 as Phoebe and I watched the sun rise that morning before I left Earth. I also commented to the camera that the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe was probably the spookiest place I had ever been and I had been to 3 other spooky places before in my life.









the-six-million-dollar-man_ep-list_1.jpg








TV Show Episode Scripts > Wayward Pines (2015) > Season 2 > Walcott Prep

Wayward Pines (2015) s02e09 Episode Script

Walcott Prep

(from internet transcript)

[ flashback to the distant past ]

Kerry Campbell: I've been reading Proust. Do you know him? It's kind of totally boring, there's like 12 books, and he has to describe freaking everything, but when he gets it right - It was just the bite of a cookie that started it all.

Pilcher: A Madeleine.

Kerry Campbell: Yes! I had to look up what that one was. But then the memories. They overwhelm him. From simply the bite of a Madeleine.

Pilcher: Yes.

Kerry Campbell: I want to have memories like that.





Kerry Campbell: To replace the ones I have.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/12/2006 3:35 PM

As I recall, Phoebe Bailey wrote in a letter to me to “never forget that dance where we met because I never will.” That is quite humorous, really more humorous than I can articulate

I have these moments where I want to scream because there is something locked in my mind that I can’t articulate.

There is truly a “great lakes” of emotion stored in my mind associated with so much that is forgotten. I feel this great humor in my mind about that comment from Phoebe, I feel that if I remember, I will laugh and laugh and laugh, for days on end probably.








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-six-million-dollar-man/the-bionic-badge-33067/

tv.com

The Six Million Dollar Man Season 3 Episode 21

The Bionic Badge

Aired Feb 22, 1976 on ABC

Episode Summary

Steve poses as a policeman to find who is pilfering atomic components.

AIRED: 2/22/76








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 12/18/07 9:49 PM
I also don't think it was so much a meteor storm as it was just a big rock I hit while I was traveling at an incredible velocity. The impact caused me to veer off course and then I took at least nuclear pulse charge explosion on the side of ship which was recorded on radiation sensors. I was damned lucky to have survived even that incident.

I might have been unconscious for a while and Earth ground control began receiving telementry about 30 minutes, at least, after the incident and then started waiting for me to send details about my condition.

That incident with the meteor was incorporated into the 1979 "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" movie where the "Enterprise" almost hits a meteor, as well in the "Star Trek: Generations" where "Captain Harriman" comments that they had passed the asteroid belt. The 1979 "Meteor" also features that incident in terms of "Astronaut Tom Easton" as he and crew are killed by the comet fragment or whatever it was. I have definitely not watched that movie in the past 10 years.

12/18/07 9:58 PM
Maybe I just remember that we always worried about a nuclear pulse round detonating off-center from the pusher plate. I could have been thinking I was lucky that did not happen to me after the meteor knocked me off-course. As I try to remember these details, I think to myself there might have been a safety system built into those rounds that prevented it from detonating off to the side of the ship.

12/18/07 10:03 PM
That is what I thought had happened.

I thought I had a nuclear pulse round detonate to the side, for some unexplained reason.

It wasn't until later that I figured I had hit a meteor.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 01/23/08 4:33 PM
These stories about drunk space shuttle astronauts makes me think that was a long-standing joke with me during the Gemini 12 and Apollo space flights. I also think of that scene in "Top Gun" where "Maverick" says he needs a beer to put out the flames and I think that is relevant to 1976. I keep thinking that I had a major fire in my Orion ship on 2/22/1976 and I lated transmitted back to Earth a joke that I was able to put out the fire in my clothes because I had an open beer bottle as I was sitting in the command chair of the Orion ship.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 09/22/07 8:51 PM
I often think of Phoebe and I together. I have those thoughts a lot more than I write about. Something is missing to it all though. I have thoughts of us being together and I often think of us together, but yet, I have no conscious memory of us ever being together.

I just know that something - someone - very important is missing from my life and I want her back in my life.

09/22/07 8:58 PM
Very often I have sensations of Phoebe tightly gripping my right arm with both hands and her head is on my shoulder. Every time I have those sensations, I feel something that I can't articulate. I don't find it annoying. Rather, I just want to be able to put my arm around her but she is holding on my arm tightly and I can't put my arm around her. I think of that a lot.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 08/19/08 4:32 AM
The primary objective for my landing on the Saturn moon Phoebe in the month before my scheduled rendevous with Comet Lucifer was to determine the physical effect on my body after so many months in zero gravity. If I could not complete the task of landing my shuttle craft, or trans-comet bomber, or what ever I called it, on the moon, then there was not much point of trying to navigate into the comet. The backup plan was for me, or for Earth via remote and computer-programmed control, to send the Orion ship directly into the comet and then blow up the ship next to the comet. That was always a plan in itself but the reason for me going to deliver the bombs to the comet surface was because I had determined, as confirmed by other scientists, that the diversion would require multiple bombs in equidistant points on the comet surface. A single large blow to the comet would not be enough to divert the comet from hitting the Earth. At least not in terms of the power of the ordnance available to us. If we could have made nuclear bombs that were much larger in yield then a single blow would have stopped it but even with the four 25 megaton bombs I used, I could have needed a force beyond anything I could have transported into space or that the military could have produced.

08/19/08 4:41 AM
I also awoke thinking about how I was having problems with my eyesight as I entered the gravity of the Saturn moon Phoebe and that was a lingering effect of so many months I had lived in zero gravity. The landing on the Saturn moon Pheobe helped me to re-adjust to gravity under conditions I would probably experience on the comet and I needed the adjustment before I began my activities beginning 7/2/1976 to divert Comet Lucifer.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 08/26/08 5:48 PM

From 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) to 2/13/2002 ( premiere TV episode "Star Trek: Enterprise" : "Shuttlepod One" ) is: 9208 days

9208 = 4604 + 4604

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 2/22/1976 ( I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 4604 days



http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/16.htm

Shuttlepod One

Mission date: Nov 9, 2151

Original Airdate: Feb 13, 2002








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 09/26/08 1:22 AM
From 2/22/1976 ( My Orion space ship and I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 4/3/1998 ( premiere US movie "Lost In Space" ) is: 8076 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 8076 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120738/

Lost in Space (1998)

Release Date: 3 April 1998 (USA)








From 2/22/1976 ( The Point Of No Return - my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship survived a catastrophic collision with an asteroid and at extreme personal risk to himself he continues the mission as planned to intercept and divert the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) To 5/11/2003 is 9940 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 12/13/1940 ( premiere US film "Santa Fe Trail" ) To 6/21/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"A Whisper from Space" ) is 13704 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/11/2003 is 13704 days



From 12/21/1957 ( Ray Romano ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 13704 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/11/2003 is 13704 days



From 9/13/1996 ( premiere US TV series "Everybody Loves Raymond" ) To 5/11/2003 is 2431 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1972 ( premiere US film "The Candidate" ) is 2431 days



From 9/13/1996 ( premiere US TV series "Everybody Loves Raymond" ) To 5/11/2003 is 2431 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1972 ( premiere US film "Conquest of the Planet of the Apes" ) is 2431 days



From 7/11/1953 ( premiere US TV series "Medallion Theatre" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 13704 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/11/2003 is 13704 days



From 7/11/1953 ( premiere US TV series "Medallion Theatre" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 13704 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/11/2003 is 13704 days



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=394

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Exchange With Reporters in Santa Fe, New Mexico

May 11, 2003

President's Golf Game/President's Schedule

Q. How's the game?

The President. I need a lot of work.

Q. Better than yesterday?

The President. Equally as feeble—equally as feeble.

It's been a fabulous weekend here in Santa Fe. I'm now ready to get back to work. Got some travel to do tomorrow; be talking to the country about the need for an economic stimulus package. And then we're going to go see, Tuesday afternoon, we're going to go to see some of the tornado sites. And it will give me a chance to tell the people who've suffered great loss how much a lot of the Nation prays for them and how we're concerned about them. But it's been a fabulous experience here in a wonderful part of the world. The hospitality by the people here has been just great. I really appreciate it.

Happy Mother's Day, everybody.

NOTE: The exchange began at 5:45 p.m. at the golf course at Las Campanas.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033021/releaseinfo

IMDb

Santa Fe Trail (1940)

Release Info

USA 13 December 1940 (Santa Fe, New Mexico) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033021/fullcredits

IMDb

Santa Fe Trail (1940)

Full Cast & Crew

Ronald Reagan ... George Custer








http://www.tv.com/shows/caluccis-department/pilot-521642/

tv.com

Calucci's Department Season 1 Episode 1

pilot

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 14, 1973 on CBS

http://www.tv.com/shows/caluccis-department/

tv.com

Calucci's Department

CBS (ended 1973)

SHOW SUMMARY

Joe Calucci runs New York's Unemployment Department where he supervises a bunch of troublesome employees.





From 8/10/1989 ( George Bush - Remarks Announcing the Nomination of General Colin L. Powell To Be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 5746 days

5746 = 2873 + 2873

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/1973 is 2873 days



From 9/14/1973 To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 6334 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1983 ( premiere US TV movie "Living Proof: The Hank Williams, Jr. Story" ) is 6334 days



Other post by me on this topic


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0511088/bio

IMDb


Andrew Lincoln

Biography

Date of Birth 14 September 1973, London, England, UK

Birth Name Andrew Clutterbuck





The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Episode 101 [ Sunday 31 October 2010 ]


Duane: Daddy, I got this sumbitch. I'm gonna smack him dead.

Morgan, Duane's father, runs over and shoots the other man in the street in the head.

Morgan: He say something? I thought I heard him say something.

Duane: He called me Carl.

Morgan: Son, you know they don't talk.

Morgan notices the bandage.

Morgan: Hey, mister! What's that bandage for?

Rick: What?

Morgan: What kind of wound? You answer me, damn you! What's your wound?

Rick doesn't respond.

Morgan: You tell me! Or I will kill you.

Rick passes out.

Bedroom - House

Rick wakes up in a house and sees Duane with a baseball bat.

Morgan: Got that bandage changed out. It was pretty rank. What was? The wound?

Rick: Gun shot.

Morgan: Gun shot? What else? Anything?

Rick: Gun shot ain't enough?





The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Episode 101


Morgan: Hey, mister, do you even know what is going on?

Rick: I woke up today. In a hospital. Came home, that's all I know.

Morgan: But you know about the dead people, right?

Rick: Yeah, I saw a lot of that. Out on the loading dock, hauling trucks.

Morgan: No… Not the one's they put down… The one's they didn't.





album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/florida.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Florida"

Although we often wondered
It was no thing of wonder
The shit that flew from our minds
Grass stains and fresh fruit
Reminds our shoes of horse glue
On this ridiculous climb
With great tunnel vision
We built ourselves a mission
To ride out motives decide
Oh, with vague description
Of what we have been missing
So why would anyone try?

It was always worth it
That's the part I seem to hide
And the busy ant empire
Put all your clothes inside

I wasn't always cargo
I was once kind of my own

I guess I'll pack up my mind
It took so much effort
Not to make an effort








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 09/01/08 4:36 PM

From 6/7/1976 ( ) to 5/16/2002 ( premiere US film "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones" ) is: 9474 days

9474 = 4737 + 4737

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/4/1976 ( ) is: 4737 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121765/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)

UK 16 May 2002
USA 16 May 2002



http://www.cswap.com/2002/Star_Wars:_Episode_II_-_Attack_of_the_Clones/cap/en/25fps/a/01_04

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones


1:04:02
Dad!
I think we're being tracked!

1:04:05
He must have put
a homing device on our hull.

1:04:09
Hang on, son.
We'll move into the asteroid fiield...

1:04:11
and we'll have
a couple of surprises for him.

1:04:24
Seismic charges!

1:04:26
Stand by.

1:04:52
He doesn't seem
to take a hint, this guy.

1:05:12
Watch out!

1:05:33
Get him, Dad! Fire!

1:05:37
Blast! This is why I hate flying!

1:05:59
We got him!

1:06:00
We'll just have to fiinish him.

1:06:27
R4, prepare to jettison
the spare part canisters.



http://www.tailhook.org/AVSLANG.htm

Aviator Slang

Yes, military pilots really do talk this way! This is not an all-inclusive list of military acronyms, just the type of lingo you’re apt to hear in the Ready-Room, on the flightline, or in the aircraft.


Admiral’s Doorbell

The yellow button in an F/A-18 cockpit that jettisons all the external stores in an emergency. If you hit it, you’ll be “ringing the admiral's doorbell” to explain why.








From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/2018 is 9369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/28/1991 ( the press conference by Thurgood Marshall for his retirement from the Supreme Court of United States of America ) is 9369 days



From 9/27/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: The Homestead Apartments Day 1 - Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) To 9/14/2018 is 1813 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/20/1970 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks in Asheville, North Carolina ) is 1813 days



Other post by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-first-starfighter.html


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7431738/releaseinfo

IMDb

The First (TV Series)

Separation (2018)

Release Info

USA 14 September 2018

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7431738/

IMDb

The First (2018– )

Separation

TV-MA 45min Drama, Sci-Fi Episode aired 14 September 2018

Season 1 Episode 1

Sean Penn ... Tom Hagerty

Storyline

A crew of astronauts battles peril and personal sacrifice as they race to become the first humans on Mars.

Release Date: 14 September 2018 (USA)








From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/5/2012 is 7138 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/19/1985 ( John Walker arrested for espionage ) is 7138 days



From 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) To 8/5/2012 is 14232 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/20/2004 ( George Bush - Executive Order 13360—Providing Opportunities for Service-Disabled Veteran Businesses To Increase Their Federal Contracting and Subcontracting ) is 14232 days



Other post by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/11/ghosts-of-mars.html


http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/05/news/la-mars-mission-curiosity-appears-to-have-landed-safely-20120805

Los Angeles Times


Mars mission: Curiosity appears to have landed safely

August 05, 2012 By Scott Gold

Curiosity, the largest and most advanced spacecraft ever sent to another planet, appears to have landed on Mars to begin its pioneering, two-year hunt for the building blocks of life — signs that Earth’s creatures may not be alone in the universe.








From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/14/1995 is 906 days

906 = 453 + 453

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/29/1967 ( premiere US film "Return of the Gunfighter" ) is 453 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/08/whispering-smith.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/11/code-red.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=51616

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993-2001

Remarks at the Central Intelligence Agency in Langley, Virginia

July 14, 1995








From 6/16/1959 ( George Reeves dead by gunshot wound ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 12543 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2000 is 12543 days



From 10/1/1945 ( Operation Backfire - the unsuccessful first attempt by Allies to test fire captured German V-2 rockets at Cuxhaven ) To 3/6/2000 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/01/mission-to-mars-2000.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183523/releaseinfo

IMDb

Mission to Mars (2000)

Release Info

USA 6 March 2000 (premiere)








2000 film "Mission To Mars" DVD video:

01:11:02


Phil Ohlmyer: Is it just me, or is he a few meals packs short of a picnic?

Terri Fisher: Long-term exposure to low gravity can have an adverse impact on the brain. Or then, he could be suffering from some kind of asphyxia.

Jim McConnell: Or maybe his whole crew died, and he's been marooned alone on Mars for a year. It's a miracle he survived this long.





2000 film "Mission To Mars" DVD video:

01:13:28


Luke Graham: When I came to and dug myself out of the sand, my face plate was cracked. It was... leaking, leaking badly. I barely made it back to base.





01:12:35

Luke Graham: So, let me be sure I understand this. Your ship blew up with all its supplies then you emptied all the cargo out of the REMO, and it was totalled on landing. You got no food, no water, no spare oxygen. Nothing other than what I'm looking at right here. [laughing] What k- What kind of rescue mission is this, Jim?








Hollywoodland (2006)

(from internet transcript)

George Reeves: Well, one thing we can be sure of. No one with a lick of sense would watch that show.

Television announcer: Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Look!

Up in the sky!

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

It's Superman!

Yes, it's Superman!

Strange visitor from another planet who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, disguised as Clark Kent, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way!



- posted by Kerry Burgess 4:48 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 October 2018