Wednesday, October 17, 2018

"Now we're hearing from the American astronaut when he speaks out for the very first time."




From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/3/2018 is 9584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/29/1992 ( Los Angeles Times "Fairness Is One Thing; Pigs at a Trough Another" ) is 9584 days



https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-assigns-crews-to-first-test-flights-missions-on-commercial-spacecraft

NASA official website

Aug. 3, 2018

RELEASE 18-067

NASA Assigns Crews to First Test Flights, Missions on Commercial Spacecraft

NASA introduced to the world on Friday the first U.S. astronauts who will fly on American-made, commercial spacecraft to and from the International Space Station – an endeavor that will return astronaut launches to U.S. soil for the first time since the space shuttle’s retirement in 2011.

“Today, our country’s dreams of greater achievements in space are within our grasp,” said NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine. “This accomplished group of American astronauts, flying on new spacecraft developed by our commercial partners Boeing and SpaceX, will launch a new era of human spaceflight. Today’s announcement advances our great American vision and strengthens the nation’s leadership in space.”








From 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 9/24/2018 is 7885 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia ) is 7885 days



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/09/star-trek.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:20 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

Star Trek







twitter_patrick-stewart_09-24-2018_1








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/wayward-pines.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:38 AM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 09, 2018


http://www.tv.com/shows/abc-weekend-specials/if-im-lost-how-come-i-found-you-1-876193/

tv.com

ABC Weekend Specials Season 2 Episode 3

If I'm Lost, How Come I Found You?








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 01/30/08 11:34 PM
I had some specific thoughts that might have been actual memories of when I was in the hospital in 1987 after I was rescued. I imagined or remembered that Phoebe was there and that she met me at the hospital at a U.S. military base in Germany and she stayed there with me at my side in the hospital. I was delirious for a while, days perhaps or even weeks, but eventually I recognized her. The nurses coming into my room at night would scare the hell out of me. When I was lost in Africa, noises in the pitch black night did not startle me so much because being startled and jumping around would not have helped the situation, especially because I usually slept at night in trees, if there were any around. After I was delirious though, I was in pretty bad shape and really had no idea what was happening.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:16 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 17 October 2018