Sunday, July 01, 2007

Apollo

I assume this clue requires a subtraction of 4 days because I am her brother and I am the 4th child of our father. I didn't have to think about that one for too long so maybe the means something. Also assuming that she is my sister, I assume that I created Ray as her stage name as a clever diversion because my last name Ray derives from my maternal side of the family and I don't think Rachael Ray and I have the same mother. I noted earlier that she commented on Letterman that her mother didn't have any children that were rocket scientists.

From 3/3/1959 to 8/25/1968 is: 3463 days

3463 - 4 = 3459

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1301904/

Rachael Ray

Date of Birth: 25 August 1968




According to information I found on the internet, Teri Hatcher was born 12/8/1964. I assume that I created this birth date for Teri to use as her artistic identity. I think it has something to do with Apollo 12, the 6th manned Apollo launch, and the numerical sequence 5-9-3-3. That notion just suddenly came to me when I first wrote it so I think that means something in itself. There is also the notion that if she is my sister, then it would make sense to associate her with my activities in the Apollo space program. My thoughts suggest I was on all of those Apollo flights because it was all training for my mission to the outer solar system to divert the comet. We had no real idea how that much time in the weightlessness of space would effect me so I needed all the time in space I could get. The Moon, I assume, was the best place to train for working on the comet, although it was nothing compared to the danger of the comet. We have wanted to keep it secret all these years because there would have been a great deal of hysteria associated with that comet, especially considering just how close I came to failing to divert it. If I had not made it back to the ship after that first trip to deploy the first half of the ordnance, the ordnance on the comet as well as the other rounds still in the Project Orion ship, could have still been remotely activated from Earth, but it would not have been enough. The backup crew would have gone out a few months later, because I think the impact was not predicted until 1978 or maybe 1979, but they would have failed, too. Even if they did survive the lingering radiation around the comet from the first strike, it was all just a matter of physics at that point and they just didn't have enough power to divert that moving object. By the time the backup crew got to the comet fragments, they would have been trying to stop a bowling ball with a BB gun. This all is probably why there has been so much talk about the dirty bombs. That is a real threat to us from the terrorists, but it is also part of the Microsoft-Corbis pirate effort. Those fragments of the comet I hit in 1976 is now basically a big dirty bomb drifting around the solar system, or so my thoughts suggest. I don't actually remember any of that in the conventional sense.

I was questioning a while back about how I could have been born with such advanced capabilities at a time of such great danger to the Earth. But as I read on the internet, it really isn't that unheard of. I'll bet Mozart could have accomplished as much as I if he had been born in my time. I was just in the right place at the right time. I am against starting some kind of competition around pushing kids to breaking records at such a young age. In my case, we had a good excuse. I had the abilities of pilots twice or 3 times my age and I had the physical capacity that gave me a good chance of surviving on Earth after completing my mission to the comet. They could have sent out someone older, but then again, no one really knew what kind of impact that much time in deep space would have on a human. An older human could have got out there to the comet after 8 months in deep space, on a rocket that is propelled by nuclear explosions, and not have been able to even do the work because they had been suffering so much from exposure to deep space, of which none of the variables were even known at that time.

So anyway, to have created this clue, I must have started with the date of the Apollo 12 launch, for the reason as described below about how it was the 6th launch. So then I looked forward '3359' to the date 4/22/1976. Then I looked backward '5933' to produce 12/8/1964. It is probably around her real birthday too, so I went with that.

From 12/8/1964 to 4/22/1976 is: 593 weeks and 2 days
From 11/14/1969 to 4/22/1976 is: 335 weeks and 6 days

If you make a clue of 593 weeks, 2.1 days - or 593.3 weeks - from 12/8/1964, then that date is 4/22/1976. Then that date 4/22/76 would be 335.9 weeks after the launch of Apollo 12, if the clue points to 335 weeks, 6.3 days. I would have wanted to make all this very hard for computer programs to calculate, so you have to know what you are looking for. It is not so hard for computer programs to calculate; I just wanted to avoid making it easy for a programmer to create an algorithm for it all. The reason for Apollo 12 is that it was the 6th manned launch of Apollo and I think that Teri Hatcher is our father's 6th child, or at least the 6th youngest of my siblings, where I am the 4th.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000159/

Teri Hatcher
Date of Birth: 8 December 1964
"Desperate Housewives" .... Susan Mayer (73 episodes, 2004-2007)

"Late Show with David Letterman" .... Herself (6 episodes, 1996-2007)

- Episode dated 18 May 2007 (2007) TV Episode .... Herself
- Episode dated 11 May 2006 (2006) TV Episode .... Herself
- Episode dated 22 September 2005 (2005) TV Episode .... Herself


From 5/18/2007 to 7/16/2007 is: 59 days


From 3/3/1959 to 5/1/1967 is: 2981 days
From 3/15/1998 to 5/11/2006 is: 2979 days

To have made a complete match to 5/1/1967, the episode would have had to premiere on a weekend and Letterman is only on the weekdays. I recognize the date 3/15/1998 as the last day I was with Phoebe, my wife, before I deployed to prosecute the Microsoft-Corbis-sponsored insurrection against the United States of America, which continues to this minute. My family misses me. They didn't know what was my assignment until recently or even the significance of these dates. This is an astistic device I have noted with the movie "An Officer And A Gentleman" and the television series "The Greatest American Hero," among others.



I should have been home on 2/7/2004, as my role in this operation was completed at that point.
From 2/7/2004 to 9/22/2005 is: 593 days



The actor who portrayed "Gorgan" in the original "Star Trek" series episode "And The Children Shall Lead" was 59 years, 3 months, 13 days, old on 11/11/66. That could also be expressed as 59 years, 3.433 months. The date 11/11/66 was when Gemini 12 launched with me on my first flight into space. That episode premiered on the same day as the first manned launch of the Apollo flights, also with me aboard.

The “stardate” of that episode points to the date in the future of the launch of Apollo 17, which was the last known mission to land on the Earth’s moon. The number of days, inclusive, from my birth date to the launch of Apollo 17 was 5029.

Melvin Mouron Belli (29 July 1907, Sonora, California - 9 July 1996, San Francisco, California) was a prominent American lawyer known as 'The King of Torts'—and by detractors as 'Melvin Bellicose'. He had many celebrity clients, including Zsa Zsa Gabor, Errol Flynn, Chuck Berry, Muhammad Ali, Sirhan Sirhan, Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye Bakker, Martha Mitchell, Lana Turner, Tony Curtis, and Mae West.

In perhaps his best-known role, other than as himself, Belli appeared in a 1968 episode, "And the Children Shall Lead", of Star Trek. In it he played Gorgan, an evil being who corrupted a group of children.



"And the Children Shall Lead" is a third season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, and was broadcast October 11, 1968. It is episode #59, production #60

Overview: The crew of the Enterprise rescues a group of children stranded on a planet, along with their evil "imaginary" friend.

On stardate 5029.5, the starship USS Enterprise intercepts a distress call from the planet Triacus, where a scientific expedition is located. Arriving at the planet, Captain Kirk, Dr. McCoy, and Mr. Spock beam down to investigate. They find the expedition leader, Professor Starnes, and all the other adult members of the team, dead from an apparent suicide. The expedition's five children however, who consist of four boys and one girl, remain alive and well. The group of children seem to follow the lead of the oldest child, Tommy, the preteen son of Professor Starnes.




Launch: November 11, 1966

Gemini 12 (officially Gemini XII) was a 1966 manned spaceflight in NASA's Gemini program. It was the 10th manned Gemini flight, the 18th manned American flight



Launch: October 11, 1968

Apollo 7 was the first manned mission in the Apollo program to be launched. It was an eleven-day earth-orbital mission, the first manned launch of the Saturn IB launch vehicle, and the first three-man American space mission.



Launch: December 7, 1972

Apollo 17 was the eleventh manned space mission in the NASA Apollo program. It was the first night launch and the final lunar landing mission of the Apollo program.