Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Buda. Pest. Do you remember that in Issaquah in 2003? I remember.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 22, 2006


As I was riding the bus to the VA, I remembered something else that happened at Microsoft. I was complaining to a friend one day about how Sharon Bjeletich had put a curtain up at the entrance to her cube so no one could see in. That was the second cube I sat in after moving to that new floor in the Bellevue office. Sharon sat two cubicles from me. Eddy Hahn was in the cube between us. I believe that Sharon put that curtain up because she, and everyone else, knew that there were cameras outside the building staring in at me and she was being captured in the frame. I am certain that happened in 2000 because I remember something from Halloween when I was still on that floor and by Halloween of 2001, we were all out at Issaquah. Halloween of 1999, I was still a TAM and I remember another TAM dressed up as a hockey player and he asked me if I was trying to work. Eddy is that guy I wrote about that worked in Las Vegas before Microsoft. He is from Budapest. I can't remember where Sharon was from originally but she is the one I wrote about that reminds me of Sarajevo. Eddy has one of those masks from that movie....can't remember the name now. Wasn't it something similar to "I Know What You Did Last Summer."? That movie came up one time when I was still a TAM. Something with Wally Simpson. I was leaving notes around his desk with that phrase on it. He said his son found the one I left in his closed laptop.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 August 2006 excerpt ends]