Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some Pentagon assholes have now got the underground blues.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Undercover_Blues.html


Undercover Blues [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


They said their name was Truman?
-Newman. -Ah, Newman.
You better get out of there.
Hey, Newman.
Isn't New Orleans great?
Great. Would you like a beer?
-Sure. -Two, please.
-Do you folks travel much? -A lot. Yeah.
We've cut down ever since the baby.
What line are you in?
Brain surgery. Professional brain surgery.
That's a hell of a field. Challenging.
Actually, I'm thinking about giving it up.
The racket's getting to me.
I was working with patients who'd undergone severe trauma...
to the patella, here in the front of the brain.
You get whacked there, you start going in circles...
lose all sense of direction.
I read about that in ''People'' magazine.
You did? The pressure started getting to me.
My hands started shaking. Dropping scalpels everywhere.
Somebody's pulling our leg.
-Almost had you. -Not me.
-What do you really do? -We're in espionage.
-Were. We're retired. -And that's the truth.
I love crashing parties.
You didn't know those people?
-They didn't know us, either. -You guys are too much.
-You ain't seen nothing yet. -Oh, yeah, Mr. Spy?