Monday, August 22, 2011

I told you so.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:10 PM Thursday, November 04, 2010


You have certainly got these paranoid chumps tripping all themselves out here in the Nazi-controlled King County Washington.





These chumps are tripping all over themselves with their paranoia. What I see on a regular basis reminds me a lot of Kirk Tavener's paranoid protests similar to "No, I'm not. No, I'm not. Nuh-uh. That's what you are."

These chumps wait for to show up in the grocery store, for example, where they can stage some kind of feverish display of paranoia around me and some kind of attempt, which is the classic overcompensation strategy of a person with a lot of personal guilt, to shift the blame to the victim.

They even force little kids to take part in their overcompensating displays of guilt that is directed towards me and that is their overcompensating attempts, as their criminal defense strategy, to blame the victim. They follow me around just to do that so they can say absurd things to me in an indirect manner and that must be because they are paranoid because of their personal guilt. I saw that happen just earlier today with a Renton police officer although I don't think that perpetrator had any children involved but I get the sense that a lot of people are bringing their children into their criminal attempts to harass me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, June 16, 2006 7:37:12 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 16, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


On the theme of something I wrote earlier today, I have been thinking for several days, maybe weeks or longer, about something I said to Lynn after I came back from Utah in 2002. I was joking about the lousy lake we had to swim in. I joked that I went down to the water and then asked myself: "who organized this race, Osama bin Laden?" I went on to describe to her some thoughts that I don't know why I was having about how terrorists would go after the most physically fit people in preparation for an invasion. Now that I think about, I now remember something I read about the Soviets planning something like that with pilots in a country, Norway I think, in preparation for a Warsaw Pact invasion of NATO. They kept track of all the pilots in their homes and then planned to murder them just before the invasion took place so they wouldn't be in the air to fight back.


Watching the news today, I'm thinking Reichert is hiding something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 June 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"I'm afraid I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about."

"Sit down on the curb a minute and I'll tell you."

She sat. A ghost of a breeze riffled up the street, shuffling scraps of paper and making the old elms move on the courthouse lawn three blocks farther down.

"I've got some stuff for Harold Lauder," Larry said. "But it's supposed to be a surprise, so if you see him before I do, mum's the word and all that."

"Okay, sure," Frannie said. She was more mystified than ever.

He held up the long-barreled gun and it wasn't a gun at all; it was a wine bottle with a long neck. She titled the label to the starlight and could just barely read the large print - BORDEAUX at the top, and at the bottom, the date: 1947.

"The best vintage Bordeaux in this century," he said. "At least that's what an old friend of mine used to say. His name was Rudy. God love and rest his soul."

"But 1947 ... that's forty-three years ago. Won't it be ... well, gone over?

"Rudy used to say a good Bordeaux never went over. Anyway, I've carried it all the way from Ohio. If it's bad wine, it'll be well-traveled bad wine.

"And that's for Harold?"

"That and a bunch of these." He took something out of his jacket pocket and handed it to her. She didn't have to turn up to the starlight to read the print. She burst out laughing. "A Payday candybar!" she exclaimed. "Harold's favorite ... but how could you know that?"

"That's the story."

"Then tell me!"

"Well, then. Once upon a time there was a fellow named Larry Underwood who came from California to New York to see his dear old mother. That wasn't the only reason he came, and the other reasons were a little less pleasant, but let's stick to the nice-guy reason, shall we?"

"Why not?" Fran agreed.

"And behold, the Wicked Witch of the West, or some Pentagon assholes, visited the country with a great plague, and before you could say, 'Here comes Captain Trips










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Galactica - Pilots Lounge

Starbuck and Apollo are sharing several drinks in the lounge.

Apollo: You know what gets me? I know that in two weeks, I won't remember his face. I can't remember any of their faces after they're killed. No matter how hard I try, they just fade.

Starbuck: I don't even remember their names.

Apollo: Names. Oh, let's see, there was-- there was Flattop. (Starbuck spits some beer on him) Who bought it on his thousandth landing. There was Chuckles. (Starbuck spits out some more beer) Stop it, already. Please, not funny. All right. It's not funny.

Starbuck: It is funny. You know the President says that we're saving humanity for a bright, shiny future. on Earth. That you and I are never gonna see. We're not. Because we go out over and over again until someday, some metal motherfrakker is gonna catch us on a bad day and just blow us away.