Thursday, August 18, 2011

I, Robot (2004)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I, Robot (2004) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Detective Del Spooner: [to Dr. Lanning's cat] Look, I understand you have experienced a loss, but this relationship just can't work. I mean, you're a cat. I'm black. I'm not going to be hurt again.










From 12/4/1912 ( Gregory H. 'Pappy' Boyington - United States Marine Corps - United States Navy Medal of Honor ) To 7/16/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "I, Robot" ) is 33462 days

33462 = 16731 + 16731

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/24/2011 ( --- ) is 16731 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

I, Robot (2004)

Country Date

USA 16 July 2004
UK 6 August 2004










http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44193291/ns/today-entertainment


TODAY At the movies


Ridley Scott to direct new 'Blade Runner' movie

Project described as 'follow-up' to ground-breaking 1982 film about a dystopian future


By Gregg Kilday

Hollywood Reporter

updated 1 hour 23 minutes ago [ RETRIEVED 18 August 2011 ]

Ridley Scott is returning to the futuristic world of "Blade Runner," his iconic 1982 film, for a new feature for Warners-based Alcon Entertainment. [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Adapted from Philip K. Dick’s story "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?," Scott’s original film — with its mix of rainy, neon-lit exteriors, its human-like androids called replicants, and its shadowy, controlling corporation — established a template for dystopian views of the future. In 2007, it was named the second most visually influential film of all time by the Visual Effects Society.


While the new movie is being described as a "follow-up" to the first film, the filmmakers have not yet disclosed whether it will function as a prequel or a sequel to the original.

Alcon, the financing and production company behind movies like "The Blind Side" and "The Book of Eli," recently partnered with producer Bud Yorkin to produce new "Blade Runner" films as well as TV and interactive productions based on the property.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I, Robot (2004) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Detective Del Spooner: [to Susan, after the robots have started a revolution] You know, somehow, "I told you so" just doesn't quite say it.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/I/I_Robot.html

I Robot [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Good morning sir.
- Yet another on-time delivery from... - Get the hell out of my face, canner.