Thursday, August 25, 2011

The alarms went off at Woodlawn.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256296

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Dead Reckoning (2009)

Original Air Date: 31 March 2009 (Season 6, Episode 20)


Mark Harmon ... Special Agent Jethro Gibbs

James Ellis Lane ... U.S. Marshal





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256296/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"

Dead Reckoning (2009)


NCIS Director Leon Vance: Trent Kort shows up bearing gifts. I wanna know what's in it for him.

NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs: Trent Kort does not gain anything by leaking information, Leon.

NCIS Director Leon Vance: Then I wanna know who does. Find the leak. Find Siravo. I want the CIA out of my house!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337978/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Live Free or Die Hard (2007)


John McClane: I know I'm not as smart as you guys with all this computer shit. But, hey... I'm still alive, ain't I? I mean, you've *got* to be running out of bad guys by now, right? Huh? Gabriel? Honestly, you can tell me. I mean, how does that work? Got some kind of service or something? Some kind of 800 number? 1-800-HENCHMEN? Oh, you know what? I bet you're still on hold with, "Can I get another dead Asian hooker bitch over here right away?"





http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/189652


Live Free or Die Hard (2007) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


McClane?
I thought I killed you already.
I get that sometimes.
- You think you can try to track where he is? - Dude, yeah.
Detective, covering the camera with your hand does not turn off the microphone.
Yeah, I know I'm not as smart as you guys with all this computer shit,
but I'm still alive, ain't I?
I mean, you got to be runnin' out of bad guys by now, right?

Gabriel?
Honestly, you can tell me. How does that work?
You got some kind of service? Some kinda 800 number? 1-800-HENCHMEN?
And I bet you're still on hold with,
"Can I get another dead Asian hooker bitch over here right away?"
But seriously, all that kicking aside, that skinny little ninja chick, she was smokin' hot.
One of those gotta be real hard to come by, right?
- You're impressed with yourself, aren't you? - I have my moments.
Yeah?
Is this one of them?