Friday, August 19, 2011

Well, that could not be more obvious.




I keep thinking, and that was a strong sense, mostly implicit as I try to think back, in my mind today, that what I am going through now is so that people in the future will have an easier time coping with what is going to happen on this planet Earth in the near future. For a while, a long while, I thought I had some kind of control over it but lately I have started to think that maybe I am just listening to a radio station that no other individual person on this planet Earth can hear right now.

The people who make it out of here, and there will be very few of us, will be traumatized simply by the fact of knowing what happened here on the planet Earth.

What I do now is to demonstrate that something else is in effect here now in the before time.