Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alex and Michael




I woke up this morning and I guess I had just then been dreaming about a story I was writing about those two. I was feeling as though the details were something I had been thinking of before I awoke. I awoke thinking about how if there were ever in this world two little kids that needed firearms then those are the two. I thought about how little Alex had an Uzi and he opened up on Susan Smith with that Uzi and he ripped a full clip at her and that stupid kid only hit the cat nearby on the floor which exploded into a big splatter of blood and hair over the wall and he got Susan in the foot with one bullet from that full magazine but that isn't surprising because 15-month-old kids can't aim firearms very well and Michael was banging away at her with a pair of Colt .45 semiautomatic pistols and he emptied both clips and only got her in the leg one time. So I don't know what I was dreaming of. Maybe that was something from part of something I wrote a long time ago after I found those kids in the lake.