Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Computer science




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science

Wikipedia


Computer science

Computer science or computing science (abbreviated CS) is the study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation and of practical techniques for their implementation and application in computer systems. Computer scientists invent algorithmic processes that create, describe, and transform information and formulate suitable abstractions to model complex systems.

Computer science has many sub-fields; some, such as computational complexity theory, study the properties of computational problems, while others, such as computer graphics, emphasize the computation of specific results. Still others focus on the challenges in implementing computations. For example, programming language theory studies approaches to describe computations, while computer programming applies specific programming languages to solve specific computational problems, and human-computer interaction focuses on the challenges in making computers and computations useful, usable, and universally accessible to humans.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%27s_degree

Wikipedia


Master's degree

A master's degree is an academic degree granted to individuals who have undergone study demonstrating a mastery or high-order overview of a specific field of study or area of professional practice. Within the area studied, graduates are posited to possess advanced knowledge of a specialized body of theoretical and applied topics; high order skills in analysis, critical evaluation and/or professional application; and the ability to solve complex problems and think rigorously and independently.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Philosophy

Doctor of Philosophy

Doctor of Philosophy, abbreviated as PhD, Ph.D., DPhil or D.Phil. (for the Latin philosophiae doctor or doctor philosophiae), in English-speaking countries, is a postgraduate academic degree awarded by universities. The academic level of degrees known as doctorates of philosophy varies considerably according to the country, institution and time period, from entry-level research degrees to higher doctorates.

The term "philosophy" does not refer solely to the modern field of philosophy, but is used in a broader sense in accordance with its original Greek meaning, which is "love of wisdom". In most of Europe, all fields other than theology, law and medicine were traditionally known as philosophy.

The doctorate of philosophy as it exists today originated as a doctorate in the liberal arts at the Humboldt University, and was eventually adopted by American universities, becoming common in large parts of the world in the 20th century.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:

02:26:05


Saul Tigh: If he's really a Cylon, why hasn't the storm radiation made him sick by now?

Dr. Gaius Baltar: Well, I can only theorize that it takes a while for the storm's effects to become readily apparent on Cylon physiology. By the time he'd encountered Leoben, he'd been here for several hours.

Aaron Doral - Colonial Public Relations: I don't suppose it matters to you that I am not a Cylon!

Saul Tigh: Smartest thing you could do right now would be to shut your mouth. [ speaking to Baltar: ] Are you sure?

Dr. Gaius Baltar: One can never be a hundred per cent sure. B-But the evidence, uh - The evidence seems conclusive. Basically - Basically all I did was I expanded on - on your doctor's analysis of Leoben's corpse. I then went around the C.I.C. discreetly taking random hair samples of people who'd been working there. I subjected that to a special form of spectral analysis that I've been experimenting on for quite some time now. I then wrote a clinical computer subroutine to screen that for synthetic chemical combinations. Uh - His ones - His samples were the only samples to register as synthetic, as you can see.

Aaron Doral - Colonial Public Relations: [ feigning disbelief ]

Saul Tigh: [ examining computer printout from Baltar ] I'll take your word for it.

Dr. Gaius Baltar: Right.

Number Six: And just like that Dr. Baltar invents the "Amazing Cylon Detector."

Aaron Doral - Colonial Public Relations: Gentlemen, I understand your concerns. This is a difficult situation. But I think you need to take a step back, take a deep breath and really look at what you're doing here!

Saul Tigh: I want everyone aboard this ship screened. No exceptions.

Dr. Gaius Baltar: No problem.

Aaron Doral - Colonial Public Relations: Whoa! Whoa! Look, I-I-I don't know about anybody else, but I can tell you that I-I-I'm human. I'm from Moasis. It's a couple stops out of Caprica City. I-I grew up on the south side. I went to the Kobol Colleges on Geminon! I studied public relations!










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Big/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_26

Big


:26:00
There's two numbers missing
on your Social Security.

:26:03
Oh. Uh... 12.

:26:07
1-2.

:26:11
It says here you've got four years' experience.

:26:14
- Yes.
- All on computers?

:26:17
Yes.

:26:22
Where did you go to school?

:26:24
It was... It was called George Washington.

:26:27
Oh, GW? My brother-in-law
got his doctorate there.

:26:32
- Did you pledge?
- Yes.

:26:35
Every morning.










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Big/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_03

Big


:03:16
Oh! Don't... No... no, don't.

:03:18
- What?
- The glue is not dry yet. Sorry.

:03:22
- Sorry!
- It's OK. You didn't break anything.










From 6/3/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Big" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period and my travels are constantly jumping backwards in time to certain time periods where I stay for an interval and then jump back in time to another time period in the past ) is 5386 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 11/28/1950 ( Ed Harris ) To 6/3/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Big" ) is 13702 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days



From 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and circa 2011 my active duty continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps major general pending promotion to lieutenant general United States Marine Corps ) To 6/3/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Big" ) is 1480 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Get Smart"::"Physician Impossible" ) is 1480 days



From 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and circa 2011 my active duty continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps major general pending promotion to lieutenant general United States Marine Corps ) To 6/3/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Big" ) is 1480 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1969 ( premiere US TV movie "Mirror, Mirror Off the Wall" ) is 1480 days



From 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and circa 2011 my active duty continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps major general pending promotion to lieutenant general United States Marine Corps ) To 6/3/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Big" ) is 1480 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1969 ( the first permanent ARPANET link was established and was between UCLA and Stanford Research Institute ) is 1480 days



From 10/21/1983 ( premiere US film "The Right Stuff" & premiere US film "The Dead Zone" ) To 6/3/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Big" ) is 1687 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1970 ( premiere US film "Doctor in Trouble" ) is 1687 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 6/3/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Big" ) is 46 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "I Dream of Jeannie"::"What House Across the Street?" ) is 46 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094737/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Big (1988)

Country Date

USA 3 June 1988










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee of Tideman Industries: You know, in a way, Captain, I think we're lucky.

US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commanding officer: How's that?

Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee of Tideman Industries: At least we came back to the same world we left.

US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commanding officer: Most of us have.

Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee of Tideman Industries: Did Commander Owens have any family?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094737/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Big (1988)


Josh: What's this?

Scotty Brennen: Pay day.

Josh: [Opens up the envelope and looks at his check] A HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SEVEN DOLLARS?

Scotty Brennen: Yeah. They really screw you don't they?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Big.html


Big


- Hey. Who's this? - Josh Baskin.
- How're you doin'? - This is Derek.
He drives.
- (man) Next. - Go ahead.
- Go ahead! - Yo, next!
(whistles) Whoa. Read this sign. "You must be at least this big to ride this ride."
- What? - Ohh...
Hey, I don't make the rules.
Next!
Next!
Well, it's a stupid rule.
Look, why don't you try the kiddie wheel?
See you, Josh.
"Drop 25 cents here."
Come on!
Work! Work!
Neat!
Make my wish...
Right.
I wish I were big.
(laughter)
"Your wish is granted."










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Big.html


Big


Josh? What's wrong?
What is it?
I haven't told you something because I didn't think you'd believe me,...
..and I didn't think you'd like me any more, so...
Oh, honey, come here! You can tell me anything. What?
Susan, I'm not what you think I am.
What do you mean?
Before I met you, I was in Little League.
Um... I was in Little League,...
..and I rode my bike to school, and I played with my friends and hung out...
Jo... Josh, what are... what are you talking about?
I wanna go home.
I miss my family, Susan, and I wanna go home.
Oh, my God! You're married!
- No! No... I'm not married. - I knew this was too good to be true.
- There had to be something! - S... Susan, I'm not married.
- You're not? - No.
I'm a child.
What?
I'm a child, Susan. And I... I'm... I'm not ready for all of this!
Oh, that's fine. That is... That's just great(!)
- What happened... - No, I understand.
- "I'm not ready to make a commitment." - No! No, you don't understand.
- I... I'm 13 years old. - Oh, and who isn't?
You think there isn't a frightened kid inside of me?
No, I mean I really am thirteen!
I went to bed one night and I was a kid, and when I woke up, I was a grown-up.
Oh, right(!) And just yesterday, I was a schoolgirl with pigtails(!)
- Why are you doing this? - There was a carnival...
- Please! - I made a wish on the Zoltar machine.
Oh, stop it!
The Zoltar machine had this bobbing head that looked just like a devil!
If you got a quarter in his mouth, you could make a wish. I did! I made a wish to be big.
What I'm trying to tell you is, I changed into a grown-up, but I'm really just a kid!
Fine, Josh. You're a kid.
Look, I don't know what it is that you're trying to tell me,...
..but we have a very big presentation to give tomorrow, so I'm gonna get some sleep.
(door slams)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086197/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Right Stuff (1983)


John Glenn: I'm tired of being forthright, gracious and magnanimous.

Gordon Cooper: Yeah.

John Glenn: I'm tired of these stupid questions from the press.

Gordon Cooper: mm-hmm

John Glenn: I'm tired of smocks, I'm tired of engineers telling us what we can't do, I'm tired of everybody that says we are not pilots!

Gordon Cooper: You tell 'em, John.

John Glenn: I'm tired of monkeys.

Alan Shepard: Yeah.

John Glenn: And most of all, I am sick and tired of being second to those... those darn Russians!

Gus Grissom: There ya go.

John Glenn: Now I think it's about time we...

Wally Schirra: - got someone up there!

[the others voice their approval]

John Glenn: Let's f-f-f...

Gus Grissom: Fuckin' A, bubba.

John Glenn: That's right! Exactly!