Thursday, August 25, 2011

Non-violent offender transported by United States of America federal military personnel on a commercial airline flight.




From 9/14/1971 ( premiere US TV series "Cannon" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 6518 days





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jacobs_ladder_CD2.html


Jacobs ladder


Jacob?
Hi. I'm Michael Newman.
Yeah.
I told you you'd know me.
I've been tracking you for a long time.
I wish I'd spoken to you before tonight.
Why are you following me?
You're one of the survivors, Jacob.
Come on. We can't talk here.
It's not safe. Come on.
So, first I'm arrested, right?
Best LSD I ever made right down the drain.
I figured, "This is it.
20 years in the can if I'm lucky."
That was 1968.
Long time ago.
Really. Next thing I know, I'm on Riker's island.
Ever been there, man?
Well, suddenly, they take me from my cell,
they throw me in a waiting room With bank teller windows.
Four army colonels with medals up their asses
are standing on the other side.
They say to me, if I come to Vietnam for two years--
No action, just work in a lab--
they'll drop all charges and wipe the record clean.
I'd only been in jail 13 hours.
I knew 'Nam couldn't be any worse.
Shows how little you knew.
Yeah, really. They had me by the balls.
Next thing I know, I'm in Saigon.
I'm working in a top-secret lab
synthesizing mind-altering drugs.
Not the street stuff.
They had us isolating special properties--
the dark side.
They wanted a drug that increased aggressive tendencies.
They were scared. They were worried.
They figured you guys were too soft,
not fighting up to your potential.
They wanted something to stir you up,
make you mad, you know, tap into your anger.
And we did it.
Most powerful thing I ever saw.
Even a bad trip, and believe me, I've had my share,
do not compare to the fury of the Ladder.
The Ladder?
Yeah. That's what they called it.
A fast trip straight down the Ladder--
right to the primal fear, right to the base anger.
I'm telling you, man, it was powerful.
I don't need to tell you. You already know.
We did experiments on jungle monkeys.
It worked.
They bashed each other's heads in,
gouged out their eyes, chewed off their tails.
The brass loved it.
Then they made us try it on charlie.
We, uh...
took these POWs, you know?
Just kids, really.
And... we put them in this courtyard,
And we fed them huge doses of the stuff.
I mean, they were worse than the monkeys.
I didn't know men could do those things.