Friday, August 19, 2011

I did it again.




As I work on my next report, a report of critical importance to the national security of the United States of America, which will be again ignored by all of you, my dream last proved to me that what I already believe and that I wrote about yesterday. I wrote about how my dreams contain details about the future and I have means unconventional to sense in my waking and sleeping mind details about the future. Those details in the dream are connected to what I will report later today. And there is no possible way - no possible way - that dream could have influenced me into choosing a topic that matches up with those corresponding details. Only after I started working on it did I read details that are consistent with my dream. I wasn't going to write about the dream until I read those details consistent with the dream and that I read just a few minutes ago after I had that dream several hours ago.

I have forgotten some of the dream now, such as how it started, but the only part I can remember from the start was a part where I saw Phoebe and I also saw the actor Will Smith the "Fresh Pansy" and I was running past them and I ran up to the top of an aluminum ladder that was probably more than twelve feet high. I remember that because I suddenly started to struggle at being so high and I thought I was going to fall off the top step of that aluminum ladder and then there was something else behind me, some other kind of structure and I thought I was going to fall off it too but I cannot recall what happened after that. I must have climbed down from the ladder.

But the reason I ran up onto the ladder was I stood up there and yelled out to the people below me "Will Smith is a faggot."

After that, Phoebe was leaving and she asked me if I wanted to take the bus with her and so we were on the bus and I was sitting there and the bus was crowded and I suddenly realized I had got on the bus and I had no money in the pockets of my shorts. I was going to ask Phoebe if she could lend me the bus fare because I couldn't get off the bus otherwise. I saw a familiar bus stop pass by and I wanted to get off there but that was before I noticed there was change on the seat next to me. I don't know whose it was but a woman was sitting on it. One woman got up and left and the other woman was still there and I was looking at the change. I also saw some documents there too someone seemed to have left and I think those pages were legal document length and I don't remember if I knew in the dream what was written on those pages but I do specifically recally that 'Carr' was written at the top of one of them. The dream seems to end there. I was aware in the dream where the bus was going and we were on our way to Bellevue Washington state just a few miles to the north.





http://www.tv.com/the-jeffersons/a-friend-in-need/episode/5937/summary.html

tv.com

The Jeffersons

Season 1, Episode 1

A Friend in Need

Air Date

Saturday January 18, 1975


The Jeffersons have moved on up and are now enjoying living in their new high-rise apartment. Louise has made a new friend in Diane Stockwell, who is having a hard time believing that George made his way up the ladder without doing anything shady. However, bigger problems are brewing when George insists that Louise hire a maid but Louise is totally against the idea.










http://www.tv.com/to-tell-the-truth-1990/show/4071/summary.html

tv.com

To Tell the Truth (1990)


Premiered

September 3, 1990

Ended

May 31, 1991










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/V/Vanilla_Sky.html

Vanilla Sky


Did you get to work all right?
No, actually, I had a horrible dream.
You dreamed you'd never see me again.
I left your apartment, I went downstairs to the car...
and my friend, the stalker, had followed me there.
Yes. And she wanted to talk to me.
And I remember I had this buzz, you know...
that buzz from you and me.