Monday, October 31, 2011

About one minute of that 1991 film seems familiar as I have now watched in entirety.




The other 117 minutes or so was completely unfamiliar. Pretty shocking turn of events though. I watched the ending a few minutes ago after writing this sentence.

I find myself wondering if that work is the product of criminal conspiracy against me and my occupation as a United States Marine Corps officer and the resulting murdering of every other United States Marines in my patrol and the allied personnel with us that day in Croatia in December 1991 or if the work represents another theory that is consistent in my mind.

The notion is that one day, in my personal future relative to this present day, but in the past relative to this present day, I make a time travel jump that lands me in the Soviet Union.

For clarification, today is 16799 days difference with 2 November 1965.

So 11/2/1965 + 16799 days = 10/31/2011

My theory about my personal time travel is that on the date 12 April 1981, there will exist two versions of my self. One version is the natural time Kerry Wayne Burgess and who is 5640 days old.

The other version of Kerry Wayne Burgess that exists on 4/12/1981 is me, the person writing this statement and that has time traveled back to that date 4/12/1981 and that time travel excursion has not yet occurred on this date 10/31/2011.

I started working on a simple equation to state what I wanted to write about here but I still want to watch those two episodes of "Space: Above and Beyond" on DVD and I was getting too complex on a topic that doesn't really matter.

The reason I wanted to describe the notion as an equation is because I did not want to use numbers that I guess pulled out of the air as guesses and then as I started making a complex equation for it I just decided that, screw it.

The notion based on numbers that are guesses is that from 11/2/1965 to 10/31/2011 is 16799 days.

On the date 4/12/1981, for example, two versions of Kerry Wayne Burgess might exist in the natural universe as we know it and those two versions are the natural time version of Kerry Wayne Burgess, which is me originally, and the time-travel-version of Kerry Wayne Burgess, which is me in the future. *My future.*

So on 4/12/1981 the natural time version is Kerry Wayne Burgess is 5640 days old.

But the time-travel-version of Kerry Wayne Burgess could be 16799 + x days old. The 'x' represents the number of days between today 31 October 2011 and the day I actually become a time traveler.

So anyway, the point of this note is that I have been thinking that I start making all those time travel jumps back to the past, where my first jump takes me back to the period 3 March 2003 to 9 May 2003 where I live in a so-called safe house for that time, and all those people who I talk to when I time travel backwards are all listening to me now because they have been deeply curious about all that is happening now in this present day and I wasn't talking to them back then and then one day in the distant future for me personally but in the distant past relative to the calendar date today I make a time travel jump to the past and I arrive in the Soviet Union and I have no idea where I am and the people I try to talking to know obviously I am not from around there and they take me to a hospital and they drug me and try to get me to talk.

So I wonder what I talked about, in that distant past in my distant future from this present day. Wasn't gunshot wound scars, I know that much.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/274960


Dying Young (1991)


Did you call your father to wish him a merry Christmas?
Give it a rest, hon.
He doesn't know where you are, does he?
I'll call him in the morning, okay?
I ran into Gordon in town today.
- Great. - I invited him to dinner tonight.
He didn't have anybody to spend Christmas Eve with.