Saturday, October 29, 2011

"I'll kill him. I swear to God."




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Wikipedia


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/memoirs-of-an-invisible-man-script.html


Memoirs Of An Invisible Man [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Kaplan called about Magnascopics.
You've got the OPEC thing.
Staff meeting's Thursday. You haven't
begun that oil-shale analysis for Roger.
- Shall I continue?
- What oil-shale analysis?
- You are here.
- Roger. Come on in.
I've been trying to get you all afternoon.
I've spent the day on this.
I strongly recommend the company
examine oil-shale positions.
Great. Well, everything else okay, huh?
Still going out with Denise Lee?
Went out with her once.
Where you been, Rog?
You are the biggest bullshit artist
I've ever worked for.
Thank you, Cathy.
In fact, take the rest of the day off.
- I'm going to my club.
- What?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0932280/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Sergeant Cork"

The Case of the Silent Policeman (1966)

Country Date

UK 24 September 1966



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0932280

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Sergeant Cork (TV series 1963–1968)

The Case of the Silent Policeman (#2.25)


John Barrie ... Sgt. Cork


Release Date: 24 September 1966 (UK)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/memoirs-of-an-invisible-man-script.html


Memoirs Of An Invisible Man [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Welcome.
I often sit here like this
at the end of the day, in darkness...
...and imagine what it must be like.
Were you conscious when it happened?
Did you feel yourself change?
Did you pray?
I've been worried about you, Nick.
Is everything all right?
How long have you been here?
Long enough to learn some things about you
I might tell my friends at the Chronicle.
You don't have any friends
at the Chronicle, Nick.
Besides, we both know that
when you go to the press...
...you become the last thing
you want to be:
A circus attraction.
- Now, I told you. It all comes back to me.
- Bullshit.
You answer to people.
I heard.
Maybe I'll call Washington
and talk to a guy named Singleton.
Let's say you do.
Now, what do you think you could control
the moment you make your presence known?
And if I work with you,
I suppose things would be different.
I could come and go as I please.
Put your goddamn hands on the desk!
Now get a grip on yourself, Nick.
Listen to what we're offering you.
- In exchange for what?
- For your services to your country.
You have a wider obligation now.
You can be of immeasurable value to us.
I'm not doing your spying.
Suppose we'd had you,
an invisible agent, in .
Maybe there wouldn't
have been a Second World War.
What are you saying?
You mean I would have killed Hitler for you?
I mean maybe you could have saved
million lives. Changed history.
Now, assassination, anything at all,
is entirely ethical if you're on the right side.
Now you listen to me,
you son of a bitch.
I've lost everything but my soul,
and you won't take that away from me.
Whatever I become, it'll be my choice,
not yours. Is that clear?
We're prepared to give you
anything you want, everything you need.
But you have to understand, if you
won't work with us, I can't let you live.
I don't sleep well. I can see through
my eyelids, through the top of my head.
I get walleyed!
I get bat-shit!
Don't you ever touch me again.
I'll kill him. I swear to God.
- Back off.
- Do what he says.
Move it.
Nick.
Contrary to what you might think,
I am not without feelings.
Oh, God. Don't you see, we're
in this together, Nick, you and I?
We're not so terribly different.
We're iconoclasts.
Think of the adventure
we could have together.
Yeah, we can go to Frontierland.
- See you, Dave.
- Oh, Nick...