Monday, October 31, 2011

God, that is what is happening to me now.




I would find the idea easy to state that during that five-year period I was convinced I was the living embodiment of Thomas Reagan that I knew somewhere deep in my mind that was not true. So I won't dwell on that too much because what would really now be the point of saying "I knew it." I can think of some examples of thoughts I had that were consistent with a tiny part of my mind that I guess was trying to resist that overpowering force in my mind confusing me about my true identity.

The dialog referenced below is written from my perspective when I become a time traveler and begin traveling backwards in time.

I write about that notion now because I have been thinking in the past few minutes and longer about the impending zombie apocalypse that will literally emerge first on this planet here in King County Washington State. I was thinking about how my power of resistance to those zombies will be primarily in the fact that I will be invisible to their zombie senses. To them, I will be no different than a tree or if I am walking around then I am no different than an automobile that has no person at the wheel or sitting in the car while it rolls along the road. I will also have another self-defense mechanism in that my presence will divert away the zombies. The necessity of that self-defense mechanism is that it keeps me from getting trapped someplace that is surrounded by a large pack of zombies. For instance, if there are non-infected human beings inside the building I am in, in downtown Seattle, for instance, then there is the possibility that ten thousand zombies could congregate along every door and window of that building and even though the zombies cannot sense my presence I would still be trapped in the building. So if I come close the zombies then they will divert away from my presence.

Also, the virus or whatever it is that causes the zombie outbreak to literally happen here in King County Washington State will change over time. The second stage is airborne and the non-infected human beings contract the plague by breathing the air that contains the plague delivery mechanism. Then, after a point has been reached where the number of literal zombies exceeds a certain number then the plague delivery mechanism becomes transmitted by the telepathy of the brains of the zombies. Other than me, no one in King County Washington State can hide from the zombies after that point.










http://www.tv.com/star-trek-the-next-generation/family/episode/19062/trivia.html

tv.com

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Season 4, Episode 2

Family

Quotes


Picard: You don't know, Robert. You don't know. They took everything I was. They used me to kill and to destroy. And I couldn't stop them. I should've been able to stop them. I tried. I tried so hard. But I just wasn't strong enough. Not good enough. I should've been able to stop them. I should've been able to...

Robert: So, my brother is a human being after all. This is going to be with you a long time, Jean-Luc. A long time. And you have to learn to live with that.