Friday, October 28, 2011

I didn't want to spill that cup of coffee. I really didn't.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000346990000&sid=15295&sn=MPLEX&st=201110281835&cn=149

excite


Memoirs of an Invisible Man (1992)

149 MPLEX: Friday, October 28 6:35 PM

1992, PG-13, **, 01:39, Color, English, United States,

An accident makes a stock analyst (Chevy Chase) invisible, and he flees with his girlfriend (Daryl Hannah) from a bad-guy spy (Sam Neill).

Cast: Chevy Chase, Daryl Hannah, Sam Neill, Michael McKean, Stephen Tobolowsky, Jim Norton Director(s): John Carpenter










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/memoirs-of-an-invisible-man-script.html


Memoirs Of An Invisible Man [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- It's over!
You hear me? I'm shutting you down!
I'm shutting you down!
- He's heading south.
- Left on Fifth.
Look. What about what Singleton said?
He signs the checks.
Screw him. He's weak.
They're all weak.
Think what Halloway will fetch.
The Germans, the Japanese, the Saudis.
You'll be a rich man, Morrissey.
Oh, my God! Look at that!
What was that?
You're a natural, you know.
Cool, imaginative, elegant.
You've found your calling, Nick.
I think we can work this thing out
together, you and I. Forgive and forget.
Start again fresh, with a deeper sense
of respect for each other.
Nick, I'll kill you if I have to!
Now listen.
I'll commit every resource we have
to getting you back...
...to making you whole again...
...to reuniting you with Alice.
I swear.
You swore you would kill me
a second ago.
I think you're losing your marbles, Dave.
Get it straight.
Bit of a tight spot, Nick.
Now, understand...
...if I can't have you...
...no one can.
I'm tired of the game, Dave.
One step back, and it's all over.
Now wait.
I apologize for being rash.
It was stupid of me.
You are the most unique human being
on the planet.
You are walking history.
Don't run away from it, man.
Embrace it!