Sunday, October 30, 2011

"You pull the trigger, you have to mean it. Always remember that, Duane."




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1589921/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Walking Dead"

Days Gone Bye (2010)


Morgan Jones: Hey mister, you even know what's going on?

Rick Grimes: I woke up today... in the hospital, came home and that's all I know.

Morgan Jones: But you know about the dead people, right?

Rick Grimes: Yeah, I saw a lot of that... up in the loading dock, piling trucks.

Morgan Jones: No, not the ones they put down, the ones they didn't. The walkers... like the one today... because would've ripped into you, tried to eat you, take his own flesh at least. I guess this is the first you're hearing. I know how it must sound. Listen... One thing I do know: Don't you get bit. I saw your bandage and that's what we were afraid of. Bites kill you. The fever burns you out. But then after a while, you come back.

Duane Jones: Seen it happen.