Monday, October 31, 2011

The Guardian and its whorehouse of journalists.




Well, far be it from me to relay any kind of journalist drivel from them about Windsor.

I mean, who am I to write anything about them.

And why does it even matter anyway. I don't know the numbers on how many readers The Guardian has but I am certain the number of satisfied clientele is astronomical compare to my puny pageview numbers on this web log. Blogger.com reports on a personal page they provide for me that I had only 204 pageviews yesterday. I have never seen that number higher that 366. That's why AMC television can keep getting away with their racketeering production: they have 7.3 millions viewers watching their season premiere episode. I had about two *hundred* or three hundred but not more than four hundred page views.