Friday, October 28, 2011

That al-Qaida global terrorism message being mass communciated by NAVY.mil might be the signal for when the order will be given.




The signal that NAVY.mil is transmitting in direct support of al-Qaida global terrorism could be to inform the Microsoft al-Qaida global terrorists that the order to commence the next murdering rampage by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates will be given at the three hour point before their scheduled time of day for the next murdering rampage by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates.

In other words, a time of day has already been scheduled by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates for the next murdering rampage by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates.

Three hours before that scheduled time for the next murdering rampage by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates they are going to send the confirmation signal to proceed with the next murdering rampage by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates.

I suspect they believe that the shorter time between the confirmation and the murdering rampage by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates then the more likely I will not be able to sense what they are going to do and thus I will not be able to send out a warning of what I suspect will soon be a murdering rampage by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates. I suspect that is their plan because of what happened on 22 July 2011 and they followed a similar plan then. Their plans before that I spoiled had been approved a day or more before the scheduled time for the murdering rampage and I was able to sense most of those and I was able to generate a warning that I was aware of their murdering plans.