Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween




Only in the past few minutes did I start to wonder if my dream from earlier this morning that I awoke from just after midnight had some kind of prescient bearing on this particular day and I am again compelled to think about why I would dream *today* such details on this particular day and before I even examined the numbers for this date.

I was wondering a few days ago what is Campbell Scott was associated with other than that 2001 film "Final" that I wrote about recently that stars Denis O'Leary. I forgot that is the same guy who is the starring character with Julia Roberts in the 1990 film "Dying Young."

I'll probably describe some of the associations with today's date some time later today.

I don't know if such prescient details in my dreams have always been there or if I am becoming aware of something big that is pending that someone beyond my control is going to cause in the next future and through some kind of paranormal means I am aware that those evil forces are planning something new.