Thursday, October 27, 2011

"evacuation order"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/07/10 10:26 AM
And now we resume the regular excruciatingly boring day.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: November 08 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/10 10:40 AM
I awoke from a long nap and the dream I had before waking is intriquing. The dream is fading but I have been wondering if the dialog in the dream is a clue to details in my journal. The closest I found after a quick search is listed below. That scene though is completely unassociated with the scene I saw in my dream, I thought after my search results brought it up. It is consistent with some details in the dream though, the first is the vague beginning where I had been extremely drunk one night and then the next night is the time of the last part of the dream. The dream is fading now but I recall that I was on the Microsoft campus, which actually seemed to be that Microsoft facility in Issaquah where I worked and the buildings on the outside were similar but the buildings seemed to have a different purpose or at least the areas I was in during the dream. In that vague beginning there were a place that served alcohol and I am certain where that place would be located in reality but then there seemed to be police coming the next night because another group of people were causing too much of a public ruckus. I was sitting someplace nearby and I seemed to be writing to my mother in email that I had stopped in there and I had only drank one marquita and I was having trouble remembering how to spell that word correctly. Then I was over in the next building which seemed to be the one I had worked in reality and that seemed to be some kind of large game room or some kind of receational area and I was walking through there and I overhead a woman talking on the telephone as she sat on a seat next to the wall. I forget the precise wording but she said "I have come to a decision" or "I have made a decision" and I have a sense she was talking to a young daughter or young sister and that decision was that she was going to take her with her when some kind of evacuation order was given. I was intriqued by that comment and so, while I was walking towards a specific destination, I decided to loop around through some other doorways and hallways so that I would walk in front of her because when I overheard her talking I could only see the back of her head and I didn't know who she was. I walked around to do that I was very aware that surveillance cameras in the ceiling were watching me all the time and I was very aware that surveillance would see me as I identified that woman. I was also very obviously walking out of my way as I did that. I walked in front of her and I only made a quick glance and then I kept walking and I made another loop around to look at her again but she was gone and there was a guy sitting there in that place she had been and that is very vague now but as I try to remember I am left with the sense that he was a zombie but that is only based on the expression on his face. I don't remember the precise steps I took after that but then I was at another point in that building and I saw that woman again and she was going into another room and I sat down at a table outside that room and in the hallway and she said something to me that I do not now remember and I think she chuckled because I was not looking at her as she spoke as she might have thought I was trying to talk to her and then I think I said something but she had already turned away and then she came out of the room and over to where I was sitting and she might have made some more comments that I have now forgotten. She said something about how I had made the "atmosphere" for them. There are other details she said but that was the last thing she said. I cannot recall if this happened in the dream or just after I awoke but I said that my name was 'Kerry' and I extended my hand and she responded that she thought my name is 'Tom.' I am not certain of the sequence, as to whether this scene was the very last or had happened shortly before all that but I was walking through a hallway and something about the title on a newspaper caught my eye and I forget now any of the text but I think it was something to do with 'Miami.' I also had a brief glimpse of that actor who portrayed the Iraqi on the "Lost" television series and there was also some kind of large color print image that was consistent with that dialog by that woman and that image is very vague now but it seemed to be some kind of diagram about the main compenents of some kind of habitation design. After I awoke, I wondered if that woman represents some kind of non-human super intelligence that is communicating to me.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 November 2010 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 2/24/1920 ( Adolph Hitler defines the Nazi party at a major speech in Munich Germany ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 33130 days

33130 = 16565 + 16565

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2011 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates causes the Fukushima nuclear reactor crisis in Japan ) is 16565 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 7177 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1985 ( premiere US TV movie "Midas Valley" ) is 7177 days



From 2/14/1960 ( Jim Kelly ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days



From 6/15/1965 ( Richard Larsen ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 16582 days

16582 = 8291 + 8291

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/15/1988 ( premiere US film "Die Hard" ) is 8291 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 6893 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/1984 ( premiere TV series "Miami Vice" ) is 6893 days



From 5/31/2002 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Time Machine" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 3083 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/12/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Burning Bright" ) is 3083 days



From 8/27/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Astronaut's Wife" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 4091 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/14/1977 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Fantasy Island" ) is 4091 days



From 5/12/1981 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Maybury"::series premiere episode "A Fall From Grace" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 10772 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1995 ( my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward ) is 10772 days



From 5/12/1981 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Maybury"::series premiere episode "A Fall From Grace" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 11056 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/9/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Broken Arrow" ) is 11056 days



From 11/17/1994 ( premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 5835 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1981 ( the United States Navy warship USS Scott DDG 995 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 5835 days



From 3/11/1936 ( Antonin Scalia ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 10/29/1935 ( premiere US film "Western Courage" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 27404 days

27404 = 13702 + 13702

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days



From 11/7/1995 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal murders Ann Dunham the material witness and Barack Hussein Obama the Islamic punk for Al Qaeda and cowardly violent criminal has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America and United States of America public law requires the immediate confinement and deportation of Barack Hussein Obama back to his birth country in Africa ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 2740 days

From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 2740 days



From 6/12/1985 ( premiere United Kingdom film "A View to a Kill" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 9280 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/31/1991 ( premiere US TV movie "Eyes of a Witness" ) is 9280 days



From 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 2434 days

2434 = 1217 + 1217

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/1969 ( the United States Navy Fighter Weapons School established in direct recognition of Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and the only United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during the Vietnam War ) is 1217 days



From 1/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Body Snatchers" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 6128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 6128 days



From 8/24/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Men at Work" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 7381 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is 7381 days



From 6/4/1956 ( Keith David ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 4/7/1942 ( premiere US film "The Scorched Earth" ) To 11/8/2010 ( the Bill Gates Sr bug-out incident report as fully supported by the Microsoft Al Qaida controlled City of Seattle Washington State as a premeditated criminal event coordinated with the missile contrail spectacle in California ) is 25052 days

25052 = 12526 + 12526

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/2000 ( premiere US film "Pitch Black" ) is 12526 days





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2013380689_apusgateshitandrun.html

The Seattle Times

Originally published Monday, November 8, 2010

No charges against Bill Gates' dad in hit-and-run

The Associated Press

SEATTLE —

The Seattle City Attorney's Office has decided not to press charges against Bill Gates' father after the community leader apologized for a hit-and-run collision and paid for damages.

According to documents obtained by KIRO-TV, the incident happened in August.

Investigators say they found Bill Gates Sr.'s Mercedes near Seattle Center, wedged against another car, with the engine running and the keys in the ignition.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_8th,_2010_Southern_California_contrail

November 8th, 2010 Southern California contrail

On November 8th, 2010 off the coast of southern California, a contrail illuminated by the setting sun was captured on video by a television cameraman and aired on Los Angeles television station KCBS-TV. It appeared to be traveling toward the upper atmosphere and appeared to originate approximately 35 miles west of Los Angeles. Many news organizations described the sighting as an apparent missile launch.



http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2013384542_apuspentagonmysterymissile.html

The Seattle Times

Originally published Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Pentagon can't explain 'missile' off California

By PAULINE JELINEK

Associated Press

WASHINGTON —

The Pentagon said Tuesday it did not know what created a vapor trail that crossed the skies off the Southern California coast and resembled a missile launch.

Video posted on the CBS News website shows an object flying through the evening sky Monday that left a large contrail, or vapor trail. A news helicopter owned by KCBS, a CBS affiliate in Los Angeles, shot the video.

Pentagon officials were stumped by the event. "Nobody within the Department of Defense that we've reached out to has been able to explain what this contrail is, where it came from," Pentagon spokesman Col. Dave Lapan said.

While the vapor cloud captured on video resembled that created by a rocket in flight, military officials said they didn't know of any launches in the area.



http://www.cbs8.com/story/13468118/mysterious-missile-lights-up-the-sky-over-the-pacific?redirected=true

KFMB-TV 8

Mysterious missile lights up the sky over the Pacific

Posted: Nov 08, 2010 11:19 PM PST

Updated: Nov 09, 2010 10:16 AM PST

By Marcella Lee, Anchor/Reporter

Pacific Ocean (CBS 8)- A mysterious missile launch off the southern California coast was caught on video Monday evening by a KCBS news helicopter.

The spectacular contrail could easily be seen up in Los Angeles, but who launched this missile and why, remain a mystery for now.

The magnificent images were captured from the KCBS chopper around 5pm. The location of the missile was described as west of Los Angeles, north of Catalina Island, and approximately 35 miles out to sea.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087717/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Miami Vice"

Brother's Keeper (1984)

Country Date

USA 16 September 1984



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087717

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Miami Vice (TV series 1984–1990)

Brother's Keeper (#1.1)


Don Johnson ... Detective James Crockett


Release Date: 16 September 1984 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/shows/miami-vice/brothers-keeper-107570

tv.com


Miami Vice

Season 1, Episode 1

Brother's Keeper

Air Date

Sunday September 16, 1984

Quotes


Scottie: Six months ago some guy comes up to me in Little Havana. Hands me a suitcase. He says, "Compliments of Mr. Calderone." Nothing else. Just compliments. I didn't even open the damn thing for two weeks. Sonny--

Sonny: How much? How much to buy you, Scottie?

Scottie: 70 grand. The calls from DeSoto started about a month later. Information. That's all they wanted was information.

Sonny: Information?

Scottie: I tried to pull out at least a dozen times, but it was too late. I mean, I never expected anyone to get killed.

Sonny: They changed the game plan on us, Scott. Is it still goin' down tonight?

Scottie: Yeah.

Sonny: Where?

Scottie: You gotta help me, man. You gotta help me, man. I got a family. (Cop cars pull up) I got 15 years as a stand-up cop.

Sonny: Where? Where?

Scottie: I got two medals of valor. I took a bullet for you, for God's sakes. (sighs) They're runnin' a sports fishing boat out of Keys Marina. The drop-off's up river.

Sonny: Am I, uh, am I missing something here, or what, Scottie? I don't get it. I don't understand this. You were my partner. I had you and Donna and the kids over to dinner, what, 20 or 30 times. (starts gritting his teeth out of anger) Thanksgiving, birthdays. I trusted you! (grabs Scottie's throat) I trusted you, you bastard! I trusted you!










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-303.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X03 - EXODUS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 13-OCT-2006


Insurgent bunker.

Chief: We've stored arms and munitions in key areas throughout the city.

Mathias: I can supplement that with mortars, RPGs, even a few shoulder-mounted anti-aircraft missiles aboard the Raptor.

Chief: Great. When we give the signal, our people are gonna attack the airbase, the detention center, the power station, other critical facilities. The plan is to sow as much chaos and confusion as possible the moment Galactica and Pegasus arrive. That should help cover the evacuation.

Mathias: No Pegasus. Just Galactica.

Roslin: Why? Why no Pegasus? What happened?

Mathias: Don't know, sir. Way beyond my pay grade. What about your evac plans?

Tory: We've designated and assigned 500 block captains to cover each sector of the city. Each block captain is responsible for rallying and guiding the people in his or her sector along their escape route to their designated ship.

Zarek: Don't suppose you've been able to rehearse any of this.

Roslin: Indeed. We've had three full-dress rehearsals under the guise of fire and natural disaster drills.

Mathias: Be different when the balloon goes up. Explosions, shooting, chaos. There's gonna be some panic out there.

Roslin: they'll do fine. These people know that at some point, they're gonna be responsible for saving themselves.










http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911/archives/227785.asp

seattle pi


See police report from Bill Gates Sr. collision


The incident, in which police say Gates' vehicle hit another Mercedes-Benz, was not disclosed until Monday










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2011_4964038

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Access to area near plant restricted Officials say many starting to ignore danger

By KEITH BRADSHER NEW YORK TIMES

Thu 04/21/2011 Houston Chronicle

TOKYO - After weeks of trying to prevent the Japanese public from panicking about the damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, the government now has the opposite problem: Worries have faded so much that people are slipping back into the evacuation zone.

Yukio Edano, the chief secretary of Japan's cabinet, said this morning that beginning at midnight, no one would be allowed to enter the 12-mile zone around the reactors without official permission. He made the announcement after residents began returning to retrieve belongings from their homes and as local and foreign journalists began exploring the area.

Noriyuki Shikata, a senior government spokesman, had earlier issued an appeal asking people to stay out of the zone until the government gave legal force to an evacuation that had been voluntary until now. "The situation at Fukushima Daiichi is still not sufficiently stable," he said. The 12-mile zone around the reactors was imposed in stages in the 30 hours after the earthquake and tsunami March 11.

Voluntary zone

The government has also encouraged people to leave communities about 12-18 miles from the reactors as well as five towns farther away that happened to receive extra fallout because of wind and rain patterns.