Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Burgess Ticket




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079501/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Mad Max (1979)


Max: I'm scared, Fif. It's that rat circus out there, I'm beginning to enjoy it. Look, any longer out on that road and I'm one of them, a terminal psychotic, except that I've got this bronze badge that says that I'm one of the good guys.










From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 4/22/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Peter Pace & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 5151 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/10/1979 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Mad Max" ) is 5151 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/22/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Peter Pace & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 4476 days

4476 = 2238 + 2238

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/19/1971 ( premiere US film "A Clockwork Orange" ) is 2238 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 4/22/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Peter Pace & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 3776 days

3776 = 1888 + 1888

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/3/1971 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Dr. Finlay's Casebook"::"The Burgess Ticket" ) is 1888 days



From 1/17/1947 ( premiere US film "Wild Country" ) To 4/22/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Peter Pace & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 4/22/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Peter Pace & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 4219 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/1977 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Lucan" ) is 4219 days



From 9/19/1954 ( premiere US film "Royal Mounties" ) To 4/22/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Peter Pace & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 5/9/1947 ( Anthony Higgins ) To 4/22/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Peter Pace & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 5/5/1985 ( premiere US TV movie "Lace II" ) To 4/22/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of Peter Pace & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 7292 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/20/1985 ( premiere US TV movie "I Dream of Jeannie... Fifteen Years Later" ) is 7292 days






http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2005_3864418

chron Houston Chronicle Archives

Marine nominated to lead Joint Chiefs / Rumsfeld aide closely associated with Bush policies

Hearst News Service, Associated Press

SAT 04/23/2005 HOUSTON CHRONICLE

WASHINGTON - President Bush on Friday picked Marine Corps Gen. Peter Pace, a loyal member of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's inner circle, to be chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the nation's highest military post.

Pace's nomination would make him the first Marine Corps officer to hold the post.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Clockwork_Orange_A.html


Clockwork Orange A


- Well, you seem to have a whole ward to yourself, my boy.
- Yes, sir, and a very lonely place it is too, sir,
when I wake up in the middle of the night with me pain.
Yes.
Well, anyway, good to see you on the mend.
I've kept in constant touch with the hospital, of course,
and now I've come down to see you personally
to see how you're getting along.
- I've suffered the tortures of the damned, sir.
The tortures of the damned.
- Yes I can appreciate that you have had an extremely...
Oh look, let me help you with that, shall I?
- Thank you, sir. Thank you
- I can tell you with all sincerity that I
and the government which I am a member
are deeply sorry about this, my boy. Deeply sorry.
We tried to help you. We followed recommendations
which were made to us that turned out to be wrong.
An enquiry will place the responsibility where it belongs.
We want you to regard us as friends.
We put you right, you're getting the best of treatment.
We never wished you harm,
but there are some who did and do,
and I think you know who those are.
There are certain people who wanted to use you for political ends.
They would have been glad to have you dead
for they thought they could then blame it all on the government.
There is also a certain man, a writer of subversive literature,
who has been howling for your blood.
He's been mad with desire to stick a knife in you,
but you're safe from him now.
We put him away.
He found out that you had done wrong to him,
at least he believed you have done wrong.
He formed this idea in his head
that you had been responsible for the death
of someone near and dear to him.
He was a menace.
We put him away for his own protection, and also for yours.
- Where is he now, sir?
- We put him away where he can do you no harm.
You see, we are looking after your interests.
We are interested in you
and when you leave here you'll have no worries.
We'll see to everything. A good job on a good salary
- What job, and how much?
- You must have an interesting job,
at a salary which you would regard as adequate,
not only for the job you're going to do
and in compensation for what you believe you have suffered.
But also because you are helping us.
- Helping you, sir?
- We always help our friends, don't we?
It is no secret that this government has lost
a lot of popularity because of you, my boy.
There are some that think that in the next election we should get out.
The press has chosen to take a very unfavorable view
of what we tried to do,
but public opinion has a way of changing and you, Alex,
if I may call you, Alex.
- Certainly, sir. What do they call you at home?
- My name is, Frederick.
As I was saying, Alex, you can be instrumental
in changing the public's verdict.
Do you understand, Alex?
Do I make myself clear?
- As an unmuddied lake, Fred.