Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I've figured out the ending to this story already, well before today. We're going to have a good laugh about it all.




That's all we can do so we should give that some thought before the reality becomes too obvious.

I still don't know if I have the worst assignment of it all. They have been forcing me to hate these people and I was thinking today about just how sad that is going to be decades later because I never really did hate them as severely as they wanted me to hate them and I think about that today as I continue to try to survive here behind the lines of the insurgency that controls the State of Washington where they are violently against me and my legitimate representation of United States of America.

So many citizens of the United States of America are saying nothing.














http://www.royal.gov.uk/ImagesandBroadcasts/Galleries/StateVisits/VisittoAustralia2011Gallery.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/State%20Visits/Australia%202011/LN-TQ-Oct11-Aus-Visit-Day-8-1.jpg

The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh step off of an electric tram after riding through Melbourne city centre, Melbourne, Australia, 26 October 2011.