Monday, October 31, 2011

Found them.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0706368/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Space: Above and Beyond"

Pilot (1995)


Sergeant Major Frank Bougus: In space, no one can hear you scream unless it is the war cry of a U.S. Marine!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035625/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

All by Myself (1943)

Country Date

USA 11 June 1943










From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 1653 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/13/1970 ( premiere US film "The Ballad of Cable Hogue" ) is 1653 days



From 6/11/1943 ( premiere US film "All by Myself" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 6/11/1943 ( premiere US film "The Man from Thunder River" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 3607 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1975 ( Patty Hearst captured and arrested in San Francisco California ) is 3607 days



From 4/20/1941 ( premiere US film "Tumbledown Ranch in Arizona" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 978 days

978 = 489 + 489

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1967 ( Stanley Davis Jr ) is 489 days



From 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 4790 days

4790 = 2395 + 2395

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/24/1972 ( premiere US film "Skyjacked" ) is 2395 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 454 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/30/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Big Valley"::"The Stallion" ) is 454 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 2258 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere US TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 6/23/1976 ( premiere US film "Logan's Run" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 7032 days

7032 = 3516 + 3516

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/19/1975 ( the introduction of the United States of America congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies personally and professionally to my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 3516 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0706368/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Space: Above and Beyond"

Pilot (1995)

Country Date

USA 24 September 1995



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112173

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Space: Above and Beyond" (1995)

TV series 1995-1996

Release Date: 24 September 1995 (USA)

Plot: Earth is embroiled in a desperate war against invaders and this series focuses on one squad of marines involved in it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112173/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Space: Above and Beyond" (1995)


Capt. Shane Vansen: McQueen was born with a ka-bar and a Corps tattoo.

Lt. Paul Wang: Can you imagine if he was anything else? Like a plumber?

Lt. Paul Wang: [imitating McQueen] Okay, listen up. This one's in the kitchen. I'm here to fix your faucet, so check your six. I'm gonna replace the strainer part, and I'm gonna replace the washer. It's gonna be a real knife fight. Now I'm gonna utilize a monkey wrench and perhaps even a plunger. And when I'm done, you'll have water.

[McQueen enters]

Lt. Paul Wang: It'll be hot, and it'll be cold. And one more thing.

[Wang flips table]

Lt. Paul Wang: It's okay to be scared.

Lt. Paul Wang: [realizes McQueen is standing behind him] Sir, sir, it... It's the greatest form of flattery. Sir.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112173/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Space: Above and Beyond" (1995)


[first lines]

Lt. Col. Tyrus Cassius "TC" McQueen: [narration] We thought we were alone. We believed the universe was ours. Until one night in 2063, on a Earth colony 16 light-years away, they struck. Now we're at war. We fight when called, in space, on land, and at sea. To lose this war means more than defeat; to surrender is to never go home. All of us must rise to the call... above and beyond.










Space: Above And Beyond

Pilot

24 September 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:00


[ First lines ]

Colonial Governor Borman: Tonight we stand beneath a new heaven. After 150 years of calling out the silence of the universe assures us that life is unique. We are alone. You and I are among the first to bring life to the stars - to this planet - the farthest any human has ever ventured. I know there are those at home who say that we are here only as a status symbol. Others say that we are fortune hunters or that we're running away. But I know we're here because of faith - faith in each other, in a better world. The rocket fuel that brought us here can be burnt away










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065446/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Ballad of Cable Hogue (1970)

Country Date

USA 13 May 1970



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065446

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Ballad of Cable Hogue (1970)


Jason Robards ... Cable Hogue


Double-crossed and left without water in the desert, Cable Hogue is saved when he finds a spring.


Release Date: 13 May 1970 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065446/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Ballad of Cable Hogue (1970)


[Cable's partners have abandoned him in the desert without water]

Cable Hogue: Ain't had no water since yesterday, Lord. Gettin' a little thirsty. Just thought I'd mention it. Amen.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065446/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Ballad of Cable Hogue (1970)


Cable Hogue: Yesterday, I told you I was thirsty and I thought you might turn up some water. Now about sinnin', you just send me a drop or two and I won't do it no more... whatever in hell it was that I did. I mean that, Lord.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065446/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Ballad of Cable Hogue (1970)


Cable Hogue: Four days without water... if you don't think I've put in my sufferin' time, you oughta try goin' dry for a spell. Listen to me! Listen to me! If I don't get some soon, I ain't gonna have no chance to repent.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065446/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Ballad of Cable Hogue (1970)


[collapse from thirst]

Cable Hogue: Lord, you call it. I'm just plain done in. Amen.

[glances at his boot and sees that it's caked with mud, then scrapes around in the sand until he locates a small spring]

Cable Hogue: Told you I was gonna live. This is Cable Hogue talkin'! Hogue! Me! Cable Hogue! Hogue... me... me... I did it... Cable Hogue... I found it... me...