Thursday, October 20, 2011

Greenville




A couple more points I wanted to document is that "Rick Grimes" loses his rifle when he falls down the slope into the woods from the highway. He is chasing the two zombies that are chasing the girl with the rainbow on her shirt. That wasn't long after the RV driver was saying "I said it" and "I kept saying" or whatever is his specific dialog to that effect.

"Rick Grimes" chases the zombies to the creek where he has the girl hide in the embankment of the creek and then he terminates the two zombies.

The other point I wanted to document is that Union Cemetery is on Greenville Road according to Google Maps. The images I look at of the church and the cemetery make me think of the location of that church in the episode although as they stress in the Nazi propaganda dialog of that "The Walking Dead" television series "What Lies Ahead" season premiere episode the church they are at has no steeple while the church at Union Cemetery does have a steeple.