Sunday, October 30, 2011

E=mc(squared) Cop




http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/422352


Dying Young (1991)


I have a confession to make.
- You awake? - No.
Good. Then it'll be easier.
I lied.
There were never any other women in my house.
That's okay. I lied too.
I was never vice president of the Future Nurses of America.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/274959


Dying Young (1991)


I'm done with the chemotherapy.
- Uh, that was the last one. - Really?
Yeah. It's a course. It's over.
I thought you had to take a test.
- Would you like to call my doctor? - No.
- Go ahead. The number's on the desk. - I said no.
I'm sorry.
Uh, that's what you get for saving my life.
Believe me, it's done.
And, uh, to celebrate, we are going away.
- Where? - Up north.
I haven't been out of here for years.
- What about your father? - Uh, I'll call him in the morning.
A vacation.
I need to finish my thesis. The door buzzes every five minutes here.
- Once in two weeks. - It'll be an adventure.
We deserve an adventure, a safe adventure.
It's only a couple-hour drive right back to the hospital.
Look, I will sign a contract, okay?
I, Victor Geddes, promise to return if anything happens.
Anything. You name it.
- Like you die? - No.
I'm not going to die.
I'm going to recover, but I can't do it without help.
I can't do it without you.
- It's a 55 zone. - What?
If you drive any faster, this heap will blow up.
This is not a heap.
This is a 1974 Cadillac, bought and paid for by yours truly.
- Nice color too. - It's a cool color. It's a cool car.
Can you say that, Victor? "Cool"?
I can say "70 miles an hour. " I can say that.
Well, then... why don't you drive?
No! Please don't do that. I can't. I can't drive. Hilary.
- Are you kidding me? - Thank you for your compassion.
I'm sorry.
My father had a driver. I never learned how.
- I think it's time you started to learn. - No, please don't do that!
- It's cool, huh? - Take... Take the wheel.
I'm helping you. I'm helping you stay between the lines.
There you go. You're doing fine. There you go.
- I know why you like it here. - Why?
- 'Cause all these buildings have dates on them.
Oh, look at that. Don't look. Watch the road.
- Goin' a little fast? - What?
I'm kidding. You're driving, like, 23 miles an hour.










From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) is 97 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/7/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Andy Griffith Show"::"Aunt Bee Learns to Drive" ) is 97 days



From 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1966 ( premiere US TV movie "Death of a Salesman" ) is 187 days



From 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Bonanza"::"The Last Mission" ) is 187 days



From 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "The F.B.I."::"The Hiding Place" ) is 187 days



From 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1966 ( Erich Pommer - deceased ) is 187 days



From 3/8/1939 ( premiere US film "The Saint Strikes Back" ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/8/1939 ( premiere US film "Mystery Plane" ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" )(Friday) is 6637 days

6637 = 1 + 3318 + 3318

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/3/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "The Red Badge of Courage" ) is 3318 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) is 702 days

702 = 351 + 351

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C."::"How to Succeed in Farming Without Really Trying" ) is 351 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) is 702 days

702 = 351 + 351

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/1966 ( premiere US film "Return of the Seven" ) is 351 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) is 702 days

702 = 351 + 351

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/1966 ( premiere US film "The Fortune Cookie" ) is 351 days



From 7/21/1946 ( Kenneth Starr ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) is 16406 days

16406 = 8203 + 8203

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 8203 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101787/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dying Young (1991)

Country Date

USA 21 June 1991
UK 30 August 1991





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101787/fullcredits

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Full cast and crew for

Dying Young (1991)


Julia Roberts ... Hilary O'Neil










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512421/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Andy Griffith Show"

Aunt Bee Learns to Drive (1966)

Country Date

USA 7 February 1966



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512421

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Andy Griffith Show (TV series 1960–1968)

Aunt Bee Learns to Drive (#6.21)


When Aunt Bee sees a shiny new car that Goober has for sale, she decides the time has come to learn how to drive. Andy is dead set against the idea insisting that driving her around and the like is no bother at all. She insists however and gets Goober to give her lessons. When some workers need her car out of the way to trim trees, Aunt Bee decides to move the car herself but sideswipes a large tree. She's aghast at what's happened but salvation may be at hand when Andy thinks he may have caused the damage.


Release Date: 7 February 1966 (USA)










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/274959


Dying Young (1991)


- Goin' a little fast? - What?
I'm kidding. You're driving, like, 23 miles an hour.
Scared you?
Thank you.
Oh, look. Hi!
Wejust moved in!
Kind and friendly neighbor.





http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/274959


Dying Young (1991)


- You moved into Demazian's place? - Uh-huh.
Bring your foul-weather gear?
Geez, you're gonna fuckin' freeze to death up there.
Weather-strip it. That'll fix it.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star

Wikipedia


Star


A star is a massive, luminous ball of plasma held together by gravity. At the end of its lifetime, a star can also contain a proportion of degenerate matter. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun, which is the source of most of the energy on Earth. Other stars are visible from Earth during the night










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0589992/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C."

How to Succeed in Farming Without Really Trying (1966)

Country Date

USA 19 October 1966



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0589992

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. (TV series 1964–1969)

How to Succeed in Farming Without Really Trying (#3.6)


Jim Nabors ... Pvt. Gomer Pyle
Frank Sutton ... Sgt. Vince Carter


Release Date: 19 October 1966 (USA)










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/274959


Dying Young (1991)


Weather-strip it. That'll fix it.
I've weather-stripped around 30 houses. Works every time.
You mean you stripped in about 30 houses.
Anyway, I'd do yours.
- Cappy. - Hilary.
- Thank you. - Victor.
How do you do?
Hilary, beer's on the house.
- You're kidding! - So, Vic, how come you shaved your head?
Yeah.
He's a Hare Krishna.
- No, you know, at the airport, the guys in the yellow... - Saffron.
- Robes, passing out flowers. - Daisies.
- Take off. - With his little cymbals, singing.
- Sing. - What?
- Sing, hon. - Yeah, give us a few notes.
No, I can't. I can't.
- I left the order. - Come on, come on.
- I gave back my robe and cymbals. - Why?
Because the order is celibate. We're like priests.
- No kidding. - Yes. Stricter, really.
And, uh, I shouldn't be telling you this, but...
- That's all right. We're good for it. - Very private.
Well, the truth is, Hilary came along.
I was at the airport, at United, which, as you know, is the best location.
And, uh, I was stopping people...
giving them a flower and saying, "God is love. Have a nice day. "
Then I stopped Hilary.
She turned to me, and I knew.
I stopped shaving my head the next day, and we got in the car and came here.
Probably her favorite vacation spot. Right, hon?
Nah!
- No, no, no, no. - Nice try, kid.
That'll be 2.50 for the beer.
That's good. That's real good.