Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Trash of the Titans"




In a dream sequence that seemed to be minutes before I awoke and got out of bed this day I was standing outside a building and I have been wanting to say since then that the building was a shopping mall and then I started wanting to say that building was some unidentified location at the Westfield shopping mall at the interstate crossroads of I-5 and I-405 a few miles south of Seattle Washington. I don't recall any details in the dream that clarify that notion though. At one point I was operating an ATM device and I was angry because I saw a guy walk up on my left and was trying to read what was on the ATM screen as I made the transaction. That went on for a little while. At one point I might have hit that guy with my fist but that isn't really established in the dream. I finished my transaction and there was a woman standing behind me in front of a line of more people and I knew she was also trying to read the bank's ATM screen as I conducted my financial transaction with that bank machine. I don't recall the amount I withdrew from the ATM but I saw at glance a message on the screen of the ATM that informed me about how in the near future that machine would be capable of dispersing only forty dollars maximum per transaction and that was because of a labor strike that was soon to happen in Britain. I seem to think now that I was aware in the dream of more details about that labor strike but now I cannot recall any other details other than how I or someone else was angry because that labor strike was going to happen. I was standing outside there at that building that I think was the Westfield, or as I always think of it, the Southcenter Mall, and I recall that the driver of a police car stopped at the curb somewhere in my range of vision and I could hear the radio in the police car because it was turned up really loud and I could hear what I think was some kind of announcement to the police force that the driver of the car was listening to and that I could hear. I recall now something consistent with wild animals or zombies attacking people in locations in that city and that announcement on the police car radio was an update on that situation. After the driver pulled away from the curb and turned around to go back the direction he had arrived from I was standing there in the dream wondering if he had pulled up there just so I could personally hear that message being received by the radio in his police car.

I think the next point where the dream picks up is that I was sitting in the audience of some kind of musical performance and I was sitting in the very front of the room and close to the low stage and I seemed to be at a table to the right of the stage and against the wall of the room. I was aware of details in the dream about the song being performed but now I recall none of it other than I can visualize the activities of the group of people in their performance. Then the group of performers that were not singing, which seemed to be only one or maybe two but that wasn't clearly established in the dream, began marching out from the backstage on my left side of the stage and they were walking across the stage to the other side to exit and the last person who came out was the actor Steve Martin. He might have been the announcer at that point and he might have been the one who announced that the performance was ending and that they would be back to perform again at 11 PM and midnight and I think he mentioned an additional time of day but I don't recall that now. I must have looked at my wristwatch I guess I was wearing in the dream because somehow I knew the current time of day was 8:18 PM as the speaker made those announcements. I was aware that the day of week was Friday as I sat there at that table. I wondered what I was going to do until 11 PM and I must have not wanted to just sit there and wait for 11 PM. I thought about driving around in the mountains somewhere and I think that I was thinking about the mountains east of here. I think that was point where I woke up and got out of bed to start looking at whether any of this makes any sense on this day Thursday 27 October 2011 and I wrote most of this before I started reviewing any details about today's date.

I thought through that dream deliberately after waking up before I started working on any aspect of this report. I really did have that dream and the details in the dream I wrote about happened while I was still sleeping. I have not been running the numbers for any future dates other than for future dates that I have written about in my blog and the only future date I can think of that I have in the past ran through was for Saturday 29 October 2011. That is the only date I have examined so far other than the dates I examine after waking up from a dream on this day, such as how I now examine the date 27 October 2011 after waking up from a dream.










From 8/14/1945 ( Steve Martin ) To 10/27/2011 ( --- ) is 24180 days

24180 = 12090 + 12090

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/9/1998 ( the Seattle Washington Public Meeting On Gas Works Park Environmental Cleanup Project ) is 12090 days



From 3/26/2004 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 10/27/2011 ( --- ) is 2771 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/4/1973 ( the United States patent granted for the automatic teller machine ) is 2771 days



From 11/11/1946 ( Corrine Brown ) To 10/27/2011 ( --- ) is 23726 days

23726 = 11863 + 11863

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/26/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Trash of the Titans" ) is 11863 days



From 4/26/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Trash of the Titans" ) To 10/27/2011 ( --- ) is 4932 days

4932 = 2466 + 2466

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1972 ( premiere US film "The New Centurions" ) is 2466 days



From 4/14/1961 ( Robert Carlyle ) To 10/27/2011 ( --- ) is 18458 days

18458 = 9229 + 9229

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1991 ( premiere US film "L.A. Story" ) is 9229 days



From 10/2/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Stargate Universe"::series premiere episode "Air" ) To 10/27/2011 ( --- ) is 755 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/27/1967 ( The Beatles "Magical Mystery Tour" ) is 755 days










http://www.tv.com/the-simpsons/trash-of-the-titans/episode/1485/trivia.html

tv.com

The Simpsons

Season 9, Episode 22

Trash of the Titans

Air Date

Sunday April 26, 1998

Quotes

Patterson: I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Homer: Well you better turn up your hearing aid, Pops!

Patterson: Pops? I'm only 2 years older than you.

Homer: Do we want old-man Patterson here with his finger on the button?

Patterson: WHAT BUTTON!? What the hell are you talking about?!

Homer: (mocking) Wha..wha..what button? Where am I?










http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=b000911

Biographical Directory of the United States Congress


BROWN, Corrine, (1946 - )


BROWN, Corrine, a Representative from Florida; born in Jacksonville, St. John County, Fla., November 11, 1946


elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Third and to the nine succeeding Congresses (January 3, 1993-present).



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrine_Brown

Wikipedia


Corrine Brown


Corrine Brown (born November 11, 1946) is an U.S. Representative for Florida's 3rd congressional district, serving since 1993.


U.S. House of Representatives

Committee assignments

Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation

Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation

Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials (Ranking Member)

Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment

Committee on Veterans' Affairs

Subcommittee on Health










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068997/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The New Centurions (1972)

Country Date

USA 3 August 1972 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068997

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The New Centurions (1972)


An idealistic rookie cop joins the LAPD to make ends meet while finishing law school, and is indoctrinated by a seasoned veteran. As time goes on, he loses his ambitions and family as police work becomes his entire life.


George C. Scott ... Kilvinski










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001015/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Robert Carlyle

Date of Birth

14 April 1961, Glasgow, Scotland, UK










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102250/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

L.A. Story (1991)

Country Date

USA 8 February 1991
UK 17 May 1991



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102250/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

L.A. Story (1991)


Harris K Telemacher is a 'wacky weekend weatherman' for a local Los Angeles television station who is searching for meaning in his otherwise cliche ridden Los Angeles life. With the help of an insightful and talkative Freeway sign










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/L/LA_Story.html


LA Story


This is the sign I told you about.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1394933

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

SGU Stargate Universe (TV series 2009– )

Air: Part 1 (#1.1)


When Icarus Base is attacked, it's inhabitants are forced to flee through the Stargate. The base was created on a distant planet to take advantage of a powerful energy supply located there. Their goal is to try and determine the purpose of the mysterious ninth symbol of the Stargate, which they've never been able to lock in. In going through the Stargate, they are transported not to Earth but to a very old apparently uninhabited spacecraft. With the group's commander injured, Lt. Scott and the chief scientist - Dr. Nicholas Rush - lead the exploration of the craft. Several areas of the ship have been damaged but it is basically functional. They are able to learn that they are, in fact, billions of light years from Earth.


Release Date: 2 October 2009 (USA)





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_(Stargate_Universe)


Air (Stargate Universe)


"Air" is the three-part opening episode of the military science fiction television series Stargate Universe. The first two parts aired on Syfy in the United States on October 2, 2009





http://www.tv.com/stargate-universe/air-3/episode/1246163/recap.html

tv.com


Stargate Universe

Season 1, Episode 3

Air (3)

Air Date

Friday October 9, 2009


Scott continues to hallucinate that he's in a cathedral with the priest. He tells the hallucination that his girlfriend isn't going to have their baby, and that he can't continue training as a priest. The priest dissolves into sand as the hallucination fades away, and Scott finds himself back in the desert confronting the sand column. It hovers next to him and creates a pile of sand and then fades away. Water sprouts from the sand pile and Scott realizes that he's found the lake bed. He takes a sample and confirms it has the lime they need. He's unable to raise Greer on the radio so loads his backpack with lime.





http://www.tv.com/stargate-universe/air-3/episode/1246163/recap.html

tv.com


Stargate Universe

Season 1, Episode 3

Air (3)

Air Date

Friday October 9, 2009


Lt. Scott and Dr. Rush travel to a desert planet to locate a mineral essential to Destiny's life support system.










http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/the-beatles/6150305/The-Beatles-Magical-Mystery-Tour-review.html


The Telegraph


The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour, review

There's genius in the grooves of The Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour (Released November 27, 1967)


By Neil McCormick

1:54PM BST 07 Sep 2009



http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/beatles/21806/album.jhtml


CMT


The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour


Label: Capitol/EMI Records

Released: November 27, 1967










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701277/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Trash of the Titans (1998)


Ray Patterson: Here's your apology back, Mr Simpson, and I'm sorry we couldn't work this out.

Homer Simpson: Don't come off all high and mighty with me, Patterson. You can't scare me with your office and your desk and your lamp.

Ray Patterson: I'm not trying to scare you, I'm trying to get my work done.

Homer Simpson: Oh, oh, oh, I get it. Put on a big show for the cameras.

Ray Patterson: What cameras? Why are you still here?

Homer Simpson: I came to fight city hall. I want to shake things up, Patterson. Stir up some controversy, rattle a few cages.

[Homer rattles a bird cage]

Ray Patterson: Hey! Stop that!

Homer Simpson: You'll never silence me. I'm the last angry man, Patterson. A crusader for the little guy!

[Homer rattles the bird cage again]

Ray Patterson: Leave the bird alone!

Homer Simpson: Never!

Ray Patterson: Look, Simpson, I've been elected by the voters of this city 16 years in a row. So they must think I'm doing a damn good job.

Homer Simpson: You wanna know what I think?

Ray Patterson: No! Nobody wants to hear the nonsensical ravings of a loudmouthed malcontent!

Homer Simpson: Oh! Well, we'll see about that!










http://www.seattle.gov/news/detail.asp?ID=181&Dept=14

City of Seattle

NOTE: This news release has been retained for historical use ONLY! While the text was accurate at the date of the release, the contact information may be out of date.

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: December 9 Public Meeting On Gas Works Park Environmental Cleanup Project

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

12/1/1998

December 9 Public Meeting On Gas Works Park Environmental Cleanup Project

Friends and neighbors of Gas Works Park are invited to a public meeting to learn more about the environmental cleanup project at the park, and to provide comments about the proposed cleanup plan.

The open house and meeting will begin at 6 p.m., Wednesday, December 9, 1998


The Washington State Department of Ecology (Ecology), the City of Seattle Department of Parks and Recreation and Puget Sound Energy (formerly Washington Natural Gas) are working together on the environmental cleanup of Gas Works Park.

The site contains contamination in the soil and ground (subsurface) water from its use as a oil and coal gasification plant from the early 1900’s until 1956. The City of Seattle purchased the property from Washington Natural Gas in 1973 and opened Gas Works

Park in 1976 after removing much of the old equipment and debris, and landscaping the area with hills, grass and paths.

The City closed the park temporarily in 1984 to evaluate the public health risks of the contamination. The park was reopened after it was determined by a scientific panel that the park posed no significant public health risk, provided signs were posted warning visitors not to eat the dirt or swim or fish in Lake Union.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/5F09

Trash of the Titans

Original Airdate on FOX: 26-Apr-1998


[into microphone] Wow, look at him go. You're the real Lord of the Dance, Homer.

-- Bono, of U2, "Trash of the Titans"

% Bono motions to some security guards standing by and points to Homer.
% They take Homer off, kicking and screaming, calling to Bono for help.

[into mic] Don't worry, folks. He'll get the help he needs.