Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The black cat in my front yard. Really makes me think.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_to_School_(Alan_Metter_1986).html


Back to School


I thought we were gonna go...
to the planetarium and look at a lot of stars.
I had no idea this was gonna be astrophysics.
It's not that hard. You'll get it.
It's not hard for you, because you're smart.
You're smart, too.
Yeah, but you're, like, "smart" smart.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708654

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Treachery, Faith, and the Great River (1998)


Odo: Has it ever occurred to you that the reason you believe the Founders are gods is because that's what they want you to believe? That they built it into your genetic code?

Weyoun 6: Of course they did. That's what gods do. After all, why be a god if there's no one to worship you?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708654

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Treachery, Faith, and the Great River (1998)


[when trying to escape the Jem'Hadar, Odo hides his runabout inside of a large chunk of ice]

Weyoun 6: "We become the ice." Only a god could think of such a thing.

Odo: Well, let's just hope the Jem'Hadar give up their search before we freeze to death.

Weyoun 6: My faith will keep me warm.

Odo: Hmm, perhaps. But in an hour, you may want to trade in that faith for a thermal blanket.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708654/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Treachery, Faith, and the Great River (1998)

Country Date

USA 2 November 1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708654

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (TV series 1993–1999)

Treachery, Faith, and the Great River (#7.6)


A Vorta offers Odo valuable information on the Dominion in exchange for asylum.


Release Date: 2 November 1998 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708654

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Treachery, Faith, and the Great River (1998)


[Weyoun 6 has told Odo about the disease that is spreading among the Founders]

Weyoun 6: I'm sorry to bring you such sad news. But at least you are not infected. The Dominion will survive.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708654

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Treachery, Faith, and the Great River (1998)


Odo: I don't think I'll ever forget the look on his face when he died. He seemed so... content.

Colonel Kira: The last thing he saw was one of his gods smiling at him. If you ask me, he was a lucky man.

Odo: Nerys, please.

Colonel Kira: No, listen to me. I know, to Starfleet, the Prophets are nothing more than wormhole aliens. But to me, they're gods. I can't prove it. Then again, I don't have to; because my faith in them is enough - just as Weyoun's faith in you... was enough for him.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708654

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Treachery, Faith, and the Great River (1998)


[Odo has emphasized to Weyoun earlier that he is no god]

Odo: I wish you'd stop doing that.

Weyoun 6: Doing what?

Odo: Staring at me.

Weyoun 6: Was I? I didn't mean to.

Odo: You've been doing it for the last ten hours.

Weyoun 6: I'm sorry. It's just such an honor to be sitting here with a g...

[Odo gives him a menacing look]

Weyoun 6: ...security officer.










From 12/21/1990 ( premiere US film "Kindergarten Cop" ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 7613 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/6/1986 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Canned Film Festival"::"Rocket Attack U.S.A." ) is 7613 days



From 7/19/1961 ( Campbell Scott ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 18360 days

18360 = 9180 + 9180

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/21/1990 ( premiere US film "Kindergarten Cop" ) is 9180 days



From 7/20/1960 ( launched from the United States Navy fleet ballistic missile warship submarine USS George Washington SSBN 598 the United States Navy conducts the first successful underwater launch of the United States Navy Polaris nuclear warhead capable ballistic missile ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 18724 days

18724 = 9362 + 9362

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "Dying Young" ) is 9362 days



From 7/20/1960 ( launched from the United States Navy fleet ballistic missile warship submarine USS George Washington SSBN 598 the United States Navy conducts the first successful underwater launch of the United States Navy Polaris nuclear warhead capable ballistic missile ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 18724 days

18724 = 9362 + 9362

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "The Rocketeer" ) is 9362 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 7528 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1986 ( premiere US film "Back to School" & premiere US film "The Manhattan Project" ) is 7528 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 10/25/2011 ( -- ) is 7528 days

7528 = 3764 + 3764

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/22/1976 ( my brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and at extreme personal risk to himself he continues the mission as planned to intercept and divert the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 3764 days



From 5/31/2002 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Time Machine" ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 3434 days

3434 = 1717 + 1717

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/1970 ( the ex-wife of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 1717 days



From 11/5/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The Time Machine" ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 12042 days

12042 = 6021 + 6021

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/28/1982 ( premiere US film "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior" ) is 6021 days



From 11/17/1994 ( premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 6186 days

6186 = 3093 + 3093

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/22/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "The Yanks Are Coming" ) is 3093 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" & the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 18696 days

18696 = 9348 + 9348

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1991 ( premiere US film "City Slickers" ) is 9348 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" & the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 18696 days

18696 = 9348 + 9348

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1991 ( premiere US film "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" ) is 9348 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" & the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 18696 days

18696 = 9348 + 9348

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1991 ( premiere US film "Delusion" ) is 9348 days



From 10/25/1978 ( the United States of America Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act - United States Public Law 95-511 & premiere US film "Halloween" ) To 10/25/2011 ( --- ) is 12053 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/2/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::"Treachery, Faith, and the Great River" ) is 12053 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101587/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

City Slickers (1991)

Country Date

USA 7 June 1991





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101757/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991)

Country Date

USA 7 June 1991





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101704/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Delusion (1991)

Country Date

USA 7 June 1991



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101704/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Delusion (1991)


A man who has just embezzled money from his company is driving through the Nevada desert. He picks up a pretty girl and her seemingly goofy boyfriend. The girl is a Las Vegas showgirl and the boyfriend turns out to be a professional killer, and he has no intention of letting the motorist finish the trip.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD2.html


Star Trek Generations


Jim, I'm starving. How long are you|going to rattle around in that kitchen?
Antonia.
What are you talking about?|The future?
This is the past. Nine years ago.
The day I told her|I was going back to Starfleet.
Ktarian eggs, her favourite. I was|preparing them to soften the blow.
I know how real this must seem|to you. But it's not.
This isn't really your house. We're|caught up in some temporal nexus.
Dill. Dill weed.|In the cabinet, second shelf to the left.
Behind the oregano.
- How long have you been here?|- I don't know.
I was aboard the Enterprise-B in|the deflector control room ... Stir these.
The bulkhead disappeared and then I|found myself out there chopping wood -
- right before you walked up|Thanks.
Look, history records -
- that you died saving the Enterprise-B|from an energy ribbon 80 years ago.
This is the 24th century?.
- And I'm dead?|- No, this is some kind of ...
... temporal nexus.|Something is missing.
I need your help.|Leave the nexus with me.
We have to go back to Veridian 3|and stop a man called Soran -
- from destroying a star.|Millions of lives are at stake.
History considers me dead.|Who am I to argue with history?.
- You have a duty as a Starfleet officer!|- Don't lecture me.
I saved the galaxy|when your grandfather was in diapers.
Besides,|I think the galaxy owes me one.
All right ...
I was like you once. Completely|blinded by duty and obligation.
And what did it get me?|An empty house.
Not this time.
This time I'm going to march|into that bedroom -
- and tell Antonia I want to marry her.|This time it's going to be different.
- This is not your bedroom.|- No, it's better.
- Better?|- This is my uncle's barn in Idaho.
I took this horse out for a ride|1 years ago on a spring day.
Like this one. If I'm right,|this is the day I met Antonia.
This nexus is very clever. I can start|over and do things right from day one.
I must have jumped that 50 times.|Scared the hell out of me each time.
Except this time.
Because it isn't real.
- Antonia.|- She isn't real either, is she?
Nothing here is.|Nothing here matters.
Maybe this is more about that empty|chair on the bridge of the Enterprise.
Ever since I left Starfleet|I haven't made a difference.
Captain of the Enterprise?|Close to retirement?
- I'm not planning on it.|- Don't.
Don't let them promote or transfer you.|Don't let them do anything -
- that takes you off that ship. Because|there you can make a difference.
Come back and help me stop Soran.|Make a difference again.
Who am I to argue with|the captain of the Enterprise?
Veridian 3? I take it the odds are|against us and the situation is grim.
You could say that.
Spock would say I was|an irrational, illogical human being -
- for taking on a mission like that.
Sounds like fun.
I've re-routed auxiliary power|to lateral thrusters to level our descent.
Brace for impact!
- Just who the hell are you?|- He's James T. Kirk.
Don't you read history?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814401/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Yanks Are Coming (1974) (TV)

Country Date

USA 22 April 1974



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814401/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Yanks Are Coming (1974) (TV)


An hour-long documentary-style World War I drama, blending archival footage with a fictionalized account of four idealistic college buddies who ship off to France as doughboys.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Filby!
Are you going to a masquerade party?
You look rather silly
without your mustache.
- Were you addressing me, sir?
- It's George!
I expected a more enthusiastic
greeting...
You're confusing me with my father.
There was quite a resemblance.
I'm James Filby.
"Was"?
- Were you a friend of Father's?
- Yes.
Yes, I've been away.
He was killed in the war.
A year ago.
I'm so sorry.
- And the gentleman across the street?
- Oh, the inventor chap?
He disappeared around the turn
of the century.
If you're interested in that house,
you can't buy it.
- You can't even get inside.
- Why?
My father was executor of the estate
and refused to liquidate it.
I often chided him on that...
...but he believed the owner
would return some day.
People hereabouts
think it's haunted, but...
Who are you, sir?
Just a stranger who
once knew your father.
Have you been at the front?
Front? What front?
The war, of course.
What war?
Good heavens!
You don't know we've been at war
with Germany since ?
I thought you'd just returned
from France.
Or perhaps...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102803/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Rocketeer (1991)

Country Date

USA 21 June 1991
UK 2 August 1991










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256756/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Canned Film Festival"

Rocket Attack U.S.A. (1986)

Country Date

USA 6 September 1986



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256756

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Canned Film Festival (TV series 1986)

Rocket Attack U.S.A. (#1.12)


Release Date: 6 September 1986 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001714/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Campbell Scott

Date of Birth

19 July 1961, New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name

Campbell Whalen Scott


Son of George C. Scott










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101787/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dying Young (1991)

Country Date

USA 21 June 1991
UK 30 August 1991










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077651/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Halloween (1978)

Country Date

USA 25 October 1978










http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d095:SN01566:@@@L&summ2=m&

The LIBRARY of CONGRESS THOMAS

Bill Summary & Status

95th Congress (1977 - 1978)


S.1566

Title: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

Sponsor: Sen Kennedy, Edward M. [MA] (introduced 5/18/1977) Cosponsors (9)

Related Bills: H.R.7308

Latest Major Action: 10/25/1978 Public Law 95-511.


Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act - =Title I: Electronic Surveillance within the United States for Foreign Intelligence Purposes= - Permits the President, acting through the Attorney General, to authorize electronic surveillances for foreign intelligence purposes without a court order in certain circumstances.


Directs the judge to enter an ex parte order as requested or as modified approving the electronic surveillance if he finds that the criteria specified have been met. Allows issuance of orders to approve surveillance for 90 days or the period necessary to achieve its purposes, whichever is less. Permits extensions of orders upon application for an extension made in the same manner as required for an original application.

Authorizes the Attorney General, upon a reasonable determination that an emergency situation exists, to authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance if the appropriate judge is informed by the Attorney General of such authorization at the time it is made and if an application is made as soon as practicable but not more than 24 hours after authorization. Requires, in the absence of a judicial order, that surveillance terminate when the information sought is obtained, when the application for an order is denied, or 24 hours after authorization, whichever is earliest. Directs the Attorney General to retain applications and orders for electronic surveillance for at least ten years.

Prohibits the use or disclosure of any information concerning any United States person acquired from a disapproved emergency surveillance in any manner by Federal officers or employees without the consent of such person. Allows the Government to use such information to protect the life or the physical safety of a person, upon the approval of the Attorney General.

Authorizes electronic surveillance, not targeted against the communications of any particular person, by officers, employees, or agents of the United States in the normal course of their official duties. Specifies that such electronic surveillance shall be solely to: (1) test the capability of electronic equipment; (2) determine the existence and capability of electronic surveillance equipment being used by persons not authorized to conduct such surveillance; and (3) train intelligence personnel.

Allows information acquired from electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this Act to be used and disclosed only for designated purposes or for the enforcement of the criminal law.


MAJOR ACTIONS:

5/18/1977 Introduced in Senate


10/12/1978 Cleared for White House
10/16/1978 Measure presented to President.
10/25/1978 Signed by President.
10/25/1978 Public Law 95-511.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Aren't you forgetting something?
I know. It's something to do with the third differential coefficient.
- Not that, Tonight, - What?
Emma?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091472/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Manhattan Project (1986)

Country Date

USA 13 June 1986



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manhattan_Project_(film)


The Manhattan Project (film)


Release date(s) June 13, 1986


The Manhattan Project is an American film, released in 1986. Named after the World War II-era program, the plot revolves around a gifted high school student who decides to construct a nuclear bomb for a national science fair.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091472/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Manhattan Project (1986)


Paul Stephens: I never thought I'd say this to anybody, but I got to go get the atomic bomb out of the car.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099938/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Kindergarten Cop (1990)

Country Date

USA 21 December 1990
UK 1 February 1991










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090685/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Back to School (1986)

Country Date

USA 13 June 1986










http://www.lyrics007.com/Oingo%20Boingo%20Lyrics/Dead%20Mans%20Party%20Lyrics.html

Title: Oingo Boingo - Dead Mans Party lyrics


I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

Chorus
I was struck by lighting
Walkin' down the street
I was hit by something last night in my sleep
It's a dead man's party
Who could ask for more
Everybody's comin', leave your body at the door
Leave your body and soul at the door . . .
(don't run away it's only me)

All dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man
Waitin' for an invitation to arrive
With a dead man . . . dead man . . .

Got my best suit and my tie
Shiny silver dollar on either eye
I hear the chauffeur comin' to the door
Says there's room for maybe just one more . . .

Chorus

Don't run away it's only me
Don't be afraid of what you can't see
Don't run away it's only me . . .










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708654

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Treachery, Faith, and the Great River (1998)


[last lines]

Odo: The Changelings are dying, and I can't help them. They're the enemy.

Colonel Kira: A very dangerous enemy - now more than ever, because they're also desperate. This isn't easy for you; but you have to remember, they started this war. You didn't.

Odo: That's true. But I know now, whichever side wins, one thing is certain: I'm going to lose.