Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I really did have that dream just before waking up during the midnight hour this day 25 October 2011.




As I look closer at the numbers with today I think of how what I saw in the dream was that aqua-colored Saturn automobile Bobbilynn was driving during the time we went out a few times. I remember one time she was over at my apartment under a blanket with a tiger on it and that was because, as we watched "RoboCop 2" on VHS, the heat pump in my apartment had quit working at the temperature outside during was about 20 degrees Fahrenheit. So anyway, I saw that aqua-colored car just about the point where I saw the man with the two kids in the Halloween costumes but I never had a sense of those details being associated. I only write about it now because I am running the numbers and only after running the numbers do I remember those artificial memories of me complaining to my ex-wife, who was living in that house I owned in Country Club Estates, that she was driving her red Mazda car too fast through the neighborhood streets which was the street I saw in the dream as I looked out the front window of my house.