Sunday, October 23, 2011

That just happened again. A pattern I was certain I was seeing with my eyes.




That time it lasted a great deal longer although in reality only for a moment. I almost felt hypnotized by it. I saw a pattern among something that seems to be random. Wishful thinking perhaps, because I know that is how the power I have works but maybe it means something. What it means, I do not know. I just know that is how such occurrences will happen. I just thought certain people should be aware that my power could be returning actively to my conscious awareness and that does mean something. Good news for some and bad news for others. That could be bad news because my power seems to be synchronized with the evil that permeates this region in Seattle Washington. The stronger the evil becomes the greater my power becomes as a means for me to try to balance out that evil that surrounds me here on a daily basis.