Monday, December 29, 2014

Better Call Saul





























DSC07768.JPG










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=10061

Breaking Bad Transcript

2x10 - Over


You bucking for a promotion? Go home already.

I will. Can I just ask the Keller account.

Keller account It's listed as a Current Asset on this balance sheet, but the invoice was never presented to Accounts Receivable, so.

God.

One of these days I'm going to have to sort through all the Dad stuff.

He had so many "Don't worry about it, pay me Friday" relationships with these little companies.

We'll figure it out tomorrow.

Or not.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:34:49 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: unearned revenues

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
[I'm not sure if this is the same article, but one day I was talking to someone that sat across the aisle from me at Microsoft on this topic. I think it was the day after the company meeting when John Connors was playing cowboy and talking about "his brand" and stuff and was saying that an Enron could never happen at Microsoft. The next day I read something about this unearned revenue stuff that left me wondering if that was true or not. From what I understood, this unearned revenue was basically a cookie jar that could be used to balance out the revenue which in turn stabilized the stock price. Sounds like a great plan, but then what is the point of accounting and reports and all that financial stuff? I probably wouldn't have even been thinking about this stuff if not for being a stock holder and wanting to know that my underwater stock options would be worth something before they expired. My fate was probably sealed when I sent that email to Connors asking if he thought accuracy was important. I replied to an email he had sent to my group or division, I don't remember exactly who it had gone to. But I replied because I saw something familar in it and basically was hoping to gain an ally in strenghtening my groups focus on accuracy before I left to take another job on campus I was hoping to get. I wanted to know the practice was better after I left than when I found it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 17, 2006


I also remembered something I wrote last year about feeling as though I was trying to drive a boat that was still on the trailer. I think that was from a dream where John Connor jumped out of the boat and was running away. Anyway, something about the F-16 associates in my mind with sitting on the front end, the pointed end, of a boat, such as a large Bayliner on a lake, and trying to steer it from there.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2006 excerpt ends]










From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite ) To 7/28/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - David George Reichert "Chasing the Devil : My Twenty-Year Quest to Capture the Green River Killer" & all David George Reichert activity & the reported death of Francis Crick ) is 683 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/1967 ( premiere US TV series "Mannix" ) is 683 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/begun-clone-war-has.html ]


http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/142894/Francis-Harry-Compton-Crick

Encyclopædia Britannica


Francis Harry Compton Crick

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

Francis Harry Compton Crick, (born June 8, 1916, Northampton, Northamptonshire, England—died July 28, 2004



http://www.biblio.com/david-reichert/chasing-the-devil/ISBN-9780316156325

BIBLIO.com

Home > ISBN Search > 9780316156325

Chasing the Devil My Twenty-Year Quest to Capture the Green River Killer

by David Reichert

ISBN 13: 9780316156325

ISBN 10: 0316156329

Hardcover

Boston, Massachusetts, U.s.a.: Little, Brown and Company, July 28, 2004










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyny


Androgyny

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Androgyny is the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics. Sexual ambiguity may be found in fashion, gender identity, sexual identity, or sexual lifestyle.



































DSC07769.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Bill Gates [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

transvestite


A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex.

someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=10062&view=print


Breaking Bad

2x11 - Mandala


It doesn't mean that you have to break the law.

Yes, it does.

It's right there in the books.

Business is terrible.

The bank is on my back, the IRS is grinding me down to a nub. If I don't keep up

People go to prison for this.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:35 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 29 December 2014