Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Future




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:39 AM Thursday, September 15, 2011


That damned brake.





I awoke with a new perception about the dream I had just before waking up this morning where I again found myself in a dream stomping on the brake pedal of the automobile I was driving. In that dream, first was while going forward and then again while the car rolled backwards.

Just as I woke up this morning, I saw myself driving along a city street and then I saw a motorcycle police office seeming to take notice that I was driving forty five miles per hour through a thirty five mph zone and I knew I was going to get a speeding ticket. I accidentally hit the horn in the center of the steering wheel instead of trying to hit the brake with my foot in the floor. Then I was stomping the brake pedal on the floor and I was approaching a stop sign and I was frustrated because I wasn't slowing down and then I made a right turn at the stop sign and then there were signs along the darkened road indicating there was no parking on the roadside so I drove on a ways until I found a gas station where I was going to pull in and wait for the police officer to catch up with me. Then I was in the parking lot and two people in a car which was not marked as a police car were saying something to me and in the dream I think the passenger was asking me something about why I run from a police officer chasing me , because I had seen in my rear view mirror a marked police car go through that same stop sign where I made a right turn but he made a left turn and was going the other way from my direction, and then there was some dialog that cleared that up and then the driver got out and was going to write me a speeding ticket and he asked me something about "Icarus" and he might have asked me in casual conversation if I had seen lately "Dr. Icarus Crane" and after waking up, or in the dream, I understood he was referring to the "Dr. Rush" character from the television series "Stargate Universe," which could be something I dreamed about because I already have a series of blog plans planned out for today on a similar topic, and then I was sitting in my cluttered car and we were in a different part of the same parking lot and the police officer was writing me a speeding ticket for 45 in a 35 and I was stomping on the brake pedal because the car was rolling backwards and the brake pedal was not working and ten years ago I would have written about this dream and I would have wrote that was a foreign dream where the narrator told me just as I woke up that I should try the emergency brake to get the car to stop.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2011 excerpt ends]



































http://trackreviewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/monaco.jpg
































http://social.grandprixexperiences.com/Portals/192435/images/Monaco%20Grand%20Prix%20pix-resized-600.png

































http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/18/article-2525891-00E6EBFB00000190-803_634x426.jpg










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3777102

Cassini brakes today for Saturn / NASA expects pictures Thursday

MARK CARREAU Staff

WED 06/30/2004

Houston Chronicle

Flying on autopilot and with cameras ready, NASA's Cassini spacecraft stomps on the cosmic brake pedal late today to slide into orbit around Saturn and its giant rings.



































http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Atlantis-MIR-GPN-2000-001071.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=space-cowboys

Springfield! Springfield!


Space Cowboys (2000)


Dont lock onto those PAM rockets.|You hear me?
Got it.
Its arming itself.
Oh, God!
Oh, Lord.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Apollo: We're coming in a little hot, don't you think?

Starbuck: No? Not really?










http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-05/news/mn-20449_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times


U.S., Russian Spacecraft Go Separate Ways : Docking: Shuttle Atlantis ends historic 5-day linkup with space station. It leaves with three crewmen who have been in orbit since mid-March.

July 05, 1995 from Associated Press

HOUSTON — Astronauts and cosmonauts watched their ships part and fade into the blackness of space Tuesday in an orbital pirouette that ended five days of flying as a single craft.

"We're just shaking our heads at how quickly this has all gone by," said Charles Precourt, pilot of the U.S. space shuttle Atlantis.


"We agree with that. . . . We agree 100%," Atlantis' commander, Robert L. (Hoot) Gibson, replied as he backed the shuttle away from the station. "In one of the simulations, the words 'cosmic ballet' came to mind, and I guess that's where we are now."










http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-05/news/mn-20449_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times


U.S., Russian Spacecraft Go Separate Ways : Docking: Shuttle Atlantis ends historic 5-day linkup with space station. It leaves with three crewmen who have been in orbit since mid-March.

July 05, 1995 from Associated Press


"In one of the simulations










http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-05/news/mn-20449_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times


U.S., Russian Spacecraft Go Separate Ways : Docking: Shuttle Atlantis ends historic 5-day linkup with space station. It leaves with three crewmen who have been in orbit since mid-March.

July 05, 1995 from Associated Press


and I guess that's where we are now."










http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-05/news/mn-20449_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times


U.S., Russian Spacecraft Go Separate Ways : Docking: Shuttle Atlantis ends historic 5-day linkup with space station. It leaves with three crewmen who have been in orbit since mid-March.

July 05, 1995 from Associated Press


Atlantis' commander, Robert L. (Hoot) Gibson


that's where we are now."










http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-05/news/mn-20449_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times


U.S., Russian Spacecraft Go Separate Ways : Docking: Shuttle Atlantis ends historic 5-day linkup with space station. It leaves with three crewmen who have been in orbit since mid-March.

July 05, 1995 from Associated Press


"In one of the simulations










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=space-cowboys

Springfield! Springfield!


Space Cowboys (2000)


Daedalus, you have an unscheduled|EVA you want to tell me about?
What?
Hes jammed the air lock door, Frank.
Remove the panel and override it.
Turn on the lights.
Ethan, what are you doing out there?
Ethan, what are you doing?
Your job, Frank.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:01 AM
There was also an element in that dream, I think at the point where I was supposed to do the fly-by of Lily Jang, that I realized I had let myself gain too much altitude. I think I was having trouble by that time with reading the instrument panel, because it all had become sort of blurry, and I didn't realize I had been drifting upwards for too long. I am not certain what I did after that point but I can recall vaguely that I was still flying.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:04 AM
I can still sort of visualize the lights on the highway and other reference points I used to navigate my way along to the point I was supposed to fly over.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:05 AM
I didn't seem to gain a tremendous amount of altitude, so I don't know what that means. I would say that I might have gained 100 feet of altitude, which seems unimportant for that kind of fly-by so I don't understand that element of the dream.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/08 4:09 AM
I stomped on the left foot pedal, but I seemed to roll to the right.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 January 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Hunt for Red October (1990)


Jeffrey Pelt: You slammed the door on the General pretty hard, didn't you?

Jack Ryan: That was not my intention.

Jeffrey Pelt: Oh, yes, it was! He was patronizing you, and you stomped on him! And in my opinion, he deserved it!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:42 PM Monday, September 19, 2011


Back and forth my car rolled in the parking lot.





I pulled the emergency brake handle but that didn't help. My car rolled forwards and backwards as I was stomping on the brake pedal to get it to stop in the parking spot I wanted in the parking lot in front of an office building complex I had gone to in response to a company calling me to provide technical support to their computer system. The parking lot had a slope to it and it peaked near the painted line the separated two parking spots and I would roll backwards and forwards between those two spots. I thought maybe if I could slow enough to stop on that peak then maybe that would do something. Towards the end of the dream my car had rolled out of the paved parking lot and into a dirt and grass covered area and there was a sign there with words on it I cannot visualize. As I rolled into the dirt and grass area and seemed to stop there because of some kind of obstruction such as a dense line of tree, although that is not established in the dream, in the distance I could see a woman laughing and I asked in the dream or I wanted to ask her in the dream if my car would get towed if I left it parked there in that dirt and grass covered area near the paved parking lot. You would think I would stop having these dreams now that I know why I have them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 September 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 11:32 PM


reinforcing my theory that she someone how reflects how close I was to death, maybe I was surrounded by corpses at some point, I’m not sure. Maybe they actually did bury me at some point when I was a captive but I dug my way out. Or maybe it is just symbolic of returning from a very near death situation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Christmas_Carol_A.html


Christmas Carol A (1999)


This boy is Ignorance.



































DSC07661.JPG










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Christmas_Carol_A.html


Christmas Carol A (1999)


This girl is Want.



































DSC07658.JPG























https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3438/4593531893_f67a757fa1.jpg










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 12/17/2004 is 4741 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1978 ( the United States Ethics in Government Act of 1978 ) is 4741 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-flying-doctor-of-kenya.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon.html ]


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3827295

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: SAT 12/18/2004


Obama lands hefty sum for 3-book deal / For $1.9 million, senator-elect will write 2 for adults and 1 for children

By NICOLE ZIEGLER DIZON

Associated Press

CHICAGO - U.S. Sen.-elect Barack Obama, whose 1995 book jumped onto best-seller lists after his keynote address to the Democratic National Convention, has landed a three-book deal worth $1.9 million.

Crown Publishing Group and Random House Children's Books, divisions of Random House, announced Friday that Obama will write two books for adults and one for children.

He'll be paid an $850,000 advance for each adult book and $200,000 for the children's book, said Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cranberries/bosnia.html


THE CRANBERRIES


"Bosnia"

I would like to state my vision,
Life was so unfair.
We live in our secure surroundings,
And people die out there.

Bosnia was so unkind.
Sarajevo changed my mind.
And we all call out in despair.
All the love we need isn't there.
And we all sing songs in our room.
Sarajevo erects another doom.

Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo.
Bosnia was so unkind.
Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Saraje-
Bosnia was so unkind.

Sure things would change if we really wanted them to.
No fear for children anymore.
There are babies in their beds,
Terror in their heads,
Love for the love of life.

When do the saints go marching in? [X4]
Walk on tip toe...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:39 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 14 July 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/and-it-was-called-yellow.html


And I still have the ribbons to prove it, I wrote in that email I sent to the White House from where I was living at the Crossland on Sprague back in the summer of the year 2004.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 27, 2006


That must be why I declared in protest that time that I, thinking of myself still as Kerry Burgess, had been out fighting against terroristic actions when George W. was still driving around drunk here in the U.S.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 July 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD1.html


Final Countdown The


- Lloyd. - We can transmit and receive
- but we haven't been able to reach anybody. - Why's that?
Tried everybody in the book... CI NPAC, Joint Chiefs...
I even took a crack at the White House.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD1.html


Final Countdown The


Now, we do have some low-band transmissions...
strictly manual stuff with very low power.
We'll have to do some retuning to transmit in that range.
Get on with it!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD1.html


Final Countdown The


Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!
- Go hold your own! - Who said that?
Chrissakes, Chief, all we want to know is what's going on.
- Whatever it is, you'll be told. - When?
- As soon as the skipper's ready. - That's what they always say!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD1.html


Final Countdown The


Gentlemen, we're at general quarters, because I don't have any idea what's happened.
But I don't exclude the possibility of war.



































122714_a_svwlsnw_ (757).jpg



































DSC07687.JPG










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Christmas_Carol_A.html


Christmas Carol A (1999)


You've grown old, Spirit. Are spirits' lives so short?
My life on this globe is very brief. It ends tonight.
Tonight?
Tonight at midnight.
The time is drawing near.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Christmas_Carol_A.html


Christmas Carol A (1999)


Spirit, forgive me, but....
I see something strange and not belonging to you.
There, beneath your robe. Is it a foot...
...or a claw?
It might be a claw for all the flesh there is on it.
Look.
Spirit, are they yours?
No, they are Man's. This boy is Ignorance.
This girl is Want.
Beware of both of them, but most of all beware of the boy.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Christmas_Carol_A.html


Christmas Carol A (1999)


For on his forehead I see that written which is doom...
...unless the writing is erased.
If you deny him...
...slander those who tell others about him...
...admit he exists, but do nothing about it...
...then doom will engulf you all!
Are there no shelters? No charities to help them?
Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Christmas_Carol_A.html


Christmas Carol A (1999)


I know these boys. We went to the same school.
There's Jenkins!
And Tony Veck!
And...
...Benjamin Fish.
And Toby Bell.
Toby!
They are only shadows of the things that have been.
They can't see us or hear us. They're going home...
...for the Christmas holidays.
It's my old school.
Why didn't you go home for Christmas?
I wasn't wanted.
My father turned against me when my mother died.
Sent me away.
Didn't want to see me, ever.
That's hard.
Life is hard.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Christmas_Carol_A.html


Christmas Carol A (1999)


Tell me, Spirit.
Will Tiny Tim live?
I see an empty chair by the fireplace...
...and a crutch without an owner...
...carefully preserved.
Unless, the future changes, the child will die.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=christmas-carol-a-1938

Springfield! Springfield!


Christmas Carol, A (1938)


Spirit, tell me if Tiny Tim will live.
If the shadows remain unaltered
by the future, the child will die.
No!
Surely he'll be spared.
With the kind of care that money can buy,
who could tell?
But Bob Cratchit has no money.
Not even a position, I've heard.
If all this remains unaltered by the future...
the next Christmas
will not find Tiny Tim here.



































DSC06545.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/coda-3056306/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 8

Coda

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2014 on AMC

AIRED: 11/30/14










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=christmas-carol-a-1938

Springfield! Springfield!


Christmas Carol, A (1938)


- Come, Scrooge, we must go.
- Must we?
Just let me hear Bob's story.
It's about Aladdin and the magic lamp.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:38 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 December 2014