Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Oh, I get it. My sleeping dreams now much more informative.




I must be the only one who can clearly see them. And the only one who can openly communicate with them.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/03/10 6:09 AM
In that line of thought last weekend about Kerry Burgess, which all happened, I feel certain before I watched the premiere of the "The Walking Dead" television series, I thought over in my mind of the things he and I talked about. He was supposed to make contact with some group, which in some line of thought would immediately show up here and knock on the door and ask for him, while other times he would make the contact first to that group. We talked about the differences he could see from what he knew from 16 years ago and by far the greatest change are the flat screen monitors and television and we discussed some other technology details, such as flash drives, but not much else had really changed that much.

One consistent line of thought that I thought over several times probably over the course of about a day, was that he was the one who would drive me out to Tiger, Washington, and he didn't know why but that was what he was going to do. He made a call, got some transportation and we drove out through the night in a white Toyota pickup truck that I guess was the Tundra model. He didn't know why we were going there but when we got there, we stopped at that Riverside Cemetery. I walked out into the cemetery and the dead people started rising from under the ground and they were restored to the appearance when they died. They were mingling around and I talked to the first one and that dead person could not see Kerry Burgess as he stood near the pickup truck near the highway but that dead person could see a person who had wandered nearby and was looking at us. The dead person went over to that other person and something happened in that the dead person took over the body of that unidentified person who had wander over to look at us. The person then became a bloodthirsty zombie who still could not see Kerry Burgess and I guess that zombie then went off to infect other humans. As I walked through the cemetery, other dead people began to rise from under the ground


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2010 6:09 AM excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Christmas_Carol_A.html


Christmas Carol A


Spirit, answer me one question.
Are these the shadows of things that will be...
...or the shadows of things that may be, only?
Men's actions determine certain ends if they persist in them.
But if their actions change, the ends change too.
Say it is so with what you show me.
Am I...
...the man that lay upon that bed?
Oh, no, Spirit! Spirit, no, no!
Spirit, hear me.
I'm not...
...the man I was.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:29 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 30 December 2014