Monday, December 29, 2014

Breaking Bad - Sunset - 25 April 2010




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:26 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: FW: Winnipeg


Our office had been in a downtown mid-rise office tower next to the Bellevue mall and I lived in a really nice apartment about two blocks north. That apartment was quite possibly the nicest place I had ever lived before then. It was appointed better than the house I used to own in Greer South Carolina but that house was much larger and it was still very nice for a hundred thousand dollars. That won't buy you anything out here that I know of. Maybe that park bench I was sleeping on for a while back in the summer of 2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 December 2012 except ends]










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP010093960026&s=201412291900&sid=78836&sn=AMCPHD&st=201412292035&cn=697

excite tv


Breaking Bad (Repeat)

697 AMCPHD: Monday, December 29 8:35 PM [ Monday 8:35 PM 29 December 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Crime, Crime drama

Sunset

Walt settles into his new surroundings; Walt Jr. wants answers about his parents' relationship; Hank's investigation causes problems for Walt and Jesse.

Cast: Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, RJ Mitte, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, Bob Odenkirk, Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks Director(s): Bryan Cranston

Original Air Date: Apr 25, 2010










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 02, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:35 PM


For those last twelve hours or so and I shuffled a long, I could barely put one foot fully in front of the other, I am thinking about not only getting some of that food in my Jeep, but I also have this new feeling coming over me. I start to fantasize that there is going to be some kind of party waiting for me to return. There are going to be big white tents and music and brights lights and a whole lot of people I don't know. My mother is going to be there. She has some good news for me and she bought a new RV for me to rest in as she takes me back to Texas where I can get away from all this. For some reason, I think the Secret Service is tracking me while I am shuffling along because they want to protect me from whatever dangers are hiding in the bushes I pass by. I shuffle along, thinking about how nice it is going to be to take a shower and then go to sleep in the bed in the RV. I was thinking about all the food I am going to eat. Finally about 2 am, it is dark and cold and I walk along the last mile of the trail, a section I know very well from all the miles I have run on it in training for Ironman. First I notice there are no lights. I hear no music. There are no clapping and cheering crowds. I see no big RV waiting for me with its relaxing luxury in the parking lot. My mom isn't there. My Jeep Wrangler (which I have since lost) faithfully sits by itself where I left it. I climb inside, open a can with some fruit in it, accidently cut my wrist slightly on its sharp edges, and go to sleep in the driver's seat to wake up in the daylight.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 September 2005 excerpt ends]










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 3/12/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton - Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Clinton Birthplace in Hope ) is 1543 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1970 ( premiere US film "Bloodthirsty Butchers" ) is 1543 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 3/12/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton - Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Clinton Birthplace in Hope ) is 1352 days

1352 = 676 + 676

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/9/1967 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" ) is 676 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/always-with-smooth-talk.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=57241&st=&st1=

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Clinton Birthplace in Hope

March 12, 1999

Thank you very much. Thank you, Mr. Mayor. My friend Tilmon Ross, thank you for the prayer. And Joe, thank you for the introduction.

I have to say that I'm here with mixed feelings. This is the coldest March 12th in the last 100 years in Hope, Arkansas. [Laughter] You have totally destroyed the case I have been making for global warming for the last 5 years. [Laughter]

You know, we were out at the airport and the Congressman, the State officials, the judge, the county officials, the city board, everybody came out there, and it was worse there than it is here, believe it or not. It was raining a whole lot harder; the wind was blowing. And there must have been 600 people out there— all those school kids—I'm sure I made a lot of money for the hospitals in the area. [Laughter] There will be people being treated for flu for 3 or 4 weeks after this. But I was very moved. And in a funny way, the rain makes this day more poignant for me.

I'd like to thank the young people who sang from the Hope and Yerger Choirs. I want to thank my good friends who are here from the State Legislature, and Jimmie Lou Fisher, Mark Pryor, and Gus Wingfield and Charlie Daniels, our State officials who came. I don't know if Congressman Dickey is still here—he was at the airport—I thank him. I thank all the people who had anything to do with this, the people on the foundation and those who gave their money and time, those who gave memorabilia and memories.

I'd like to thank all the members of my family who are here. I'd like to say a special word of appreciation because my brother and sister-in-law and my little nephew came all the way from California to be with us today, and they're over there. And I'm glad they're here.

I would like to thank all the people from Arkansas who came down here


I still remember that my grandfather was the first person who taught me by his example to treat all people, without regard to their race, the same—and also without regard to their income, because he gave food to people without regard to whether they had a dime in their pockets.










From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 11/27/2001 ( the George Walker Bush statement on the United States Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964 as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 2343 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/2/1972 ( US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Iceal Hambleton is the only survivor of 'Bat 21' ) is 2343 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/27/2001 ( the George Walker Bush statement on the United States Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964 as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 2534 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/10/1972 ( Washington Post "FBI Finds Nixon Aides Sabotaged Democrats" by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward ) is 2534 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/actionable-heresay.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/11/20011127-10.html


George W. Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

November 27, 2001

Executive Order Waiver of Dual Compensation Provisions of the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112384/quotes

IMdb


Apollo 13 (1995)

Quotes


Jim Lovell: Houston, we have a problem.










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=10070

Braking Bad Transcripts


3x06 - Sunset


What? You scared of the Arabs? You out of your minds? Why is this in the open? - Who the hell are you? - He's Heisenberg.

Is this drivable? - Yeah.

I was changing the oil.

Finish it.

We'll wipe it clean, take it out to the desert.

Come on, help me.

Hold up.

What's this about? The DEA, the Drug Enforcement Administration.

You've heard of them, right? I know you have.

They know all about this RV and they're trying to find it right now.

I want this off my property now.

No, no, we have got to destroy the evidence.

We've gotta rig this thing to burn.

Not here.

Get it out of here.

Now, listen to me.

I need your help, okay? If I go down, we all go down.

Do you understand? All right, just I know a way.

I know a guy that'll wipe this off the planet, no questions.

Call him.










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=10070

Braking Bad Transcripts


3x06 - Sunset


Got a warrant? Who are you, huh? Who are you and what do you know about this RV? Well, I'm the owner of this lot which means you're trespassing on private property.

As far as the RV goes, seems to me it's locked which means you're trying to break and enter, so again, you got a warrant? Well, I don't need one if I've got probable cause, counsellor.

Probable cause usually relates to vehicles, is my understanding.

You know, traffic stops and whatnot.

See these round rubber things? Those are wheels.

This is a vehicle.

This is a domicile, a residence protected by the Fourth Amendment from unlawful search and seizure.

Why don't you just go out? - Did you see this drive? How do you know it runs? Did you actually witness any wrongdoing? It seems to me you're just out here fishing.

Don't see that holding up in a court of law.










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=10070

Braking Bad Transcripts


3x06 - Sunset


Ninety-six, 97, 98, 99, 100.

Beyond recovery, right? - Beyond recovery means - I got it.

Beyond recovery.

Obliterated, no evidence.

Hey, don't worry.

When we're through with it, it's gonna be about yay big.

Then we flatbed it over to Long Beach, ship it across the Pacific.

Chinese turn it into patio furniture so mind at ease.










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=10070

Braking Bad Transcripts


3x06 - Sunset


Chinese turn it into patio furniture so mind at ease.

Listen, can you do me a favour? I'm obviously gonna need a ride.

Could you call a cab? - You got it.

Pleasure doing business.

Thank you.

I'll be right behind you.

I just need to - The hell you think you're doing? - Me? This is mine just as much as yours.

You don't get to just - Oh, God.

What? What? He's here.

Who's here? Oh, no.

Oh, God.

Oh, God.

You led him right to us.










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=10070

Braking Bad Transcripts


3x06 - Sunset


You know, I say I say we just ram him.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 29 December 2014