Monday, December 22, 2014

Genomics




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930206&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201412222030&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Monday, December 22 8:30 PM [ Monday 8:30 PM 22 December 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated Christmas

Miracle on Evergreen Terrace

When the Simpsons' Christmas presents are stolen, the residents of Springfield rally to the aid of Homer and his family.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Dec 21, 1997










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:59 PM Friday, February 10, 2012


A few days ago I had a dream that I thought a lot about and that I am still thinking about. That particular dream a few days ago is largely, if not completely, the reason I started writing about an argument against the validity of my notional counter-paradox effect.

To summarize my counter-paradox effect notion, the details I record in my journal become time-traveler artifacts because I transport this information from the present time, relative to this present day, to a day in the past and that information is reviewed by people who exist naturally in that past timeframe.

So my notion of the counter-paradox effect is that thoughts must occur in my mind that are consistent with the information I record in my journal.

The argument I have been making about my notion of the counter-paradox effect is because of how my dreams seem to foreshadow observations I make sometimes in terms of my process for the associations with the date.

My theory is that I might be causing specific dreams to coincide with observations I make because of what I call the counter-paradox effect.

The argument about that notion is that I have started wondering if all my dreams foreshadow the future. The problem is that if I record my observations about the dates then that creates a time-traveler effect that must produce a counter-paradox effect. So what I have to do, as I have already figured out a process for, is to test that notion while retaining all that information in my mind and without recording anything.

Of course, I might be causing the whole damn thing to work, whether I record details or not, just by writing this notion here. Right now in this note I could be causing my dreams to become thoughts in my head that are impossibly visions of future observations I will make while awake and alert of mind.

So anyway, the dream I started off to write about here was a dream I was going to use as a test case for that argument but I forgot the precise I had the dream so I am going to have to wait for something else.

In the dream, I was driving an automobile. I could clearly see the road in front of me and there was a passenger in the seat to my right and I remember who was the specific person but I think that person, who I sometimes see in dreams, is supposed to represent my biological brother Thomas Reagan. I think that is how Thomas wants me to think of him.

I have forgotten some of the details now but what seemed to be the relevant parts were not really intriguing until I had been awake and looked on Google maps to find the specific location I think I saw in the dream.

In the dream, I was driving easily through the city and there was traffic around me and I was driving on a multi-lane city street and approaching a highway overpass that I would go under and that I was certain after waking up with the Alaskan Way viaduct in downtown Seattle Washington. I saw a traffic signal suspended above the road and I saw there were two lanes going to the left, after going under the overpass, and that was the way I was driving, although I was certain in the dream that I was not turning onto the Alaskan Way viaduct but I was turning onto a regular city street and I saw myself driving through downtown Seattle with pedestrians. At some point we seemed to have stopped and I was in a department store looking at a shiny chrome radio-clock and I was looking for a birthday present for someone else.

After waking up, I was certain that left turn I had made, with the green turn arrows clearly visible in the dream, was to go south into downtown Seattle and I did not know what street name I had been driving on but certain details in the dream, or about the dream, details I can't recall enough to articulate, led me to believe I was on a street that was the first street to the north of Seattle and on that north end of Alaskan Way viaduct that I matched on the map to Bell Street and Western Avenue, where I was driving towards the west on Bell Street. The street name I made the left turn onto was never established in the dream but looking at the map the only street that could have been would be Elliot Avenue. That's just a very short distance away from the waterfront.

I used Google maps to get a street view of that intersection and I had never been, that I can recall, in that specific location. I haven't driven a car in over seven years. Not even one time have I driven a car since the summer of 2005. I have walked through that area but not within a block or two of that location.

The first thing that struck me is that traveling west, as I was in the dream, towards the Alaskan Way viaduct, does not permit a left turn. I wondered for a while if I'd had another one of those 'stop sign at the Space Needle' moments but in a sleeping dream.

I also thought several times I need to review that criminal activity I unearthed associated with the deep bored tunnel project in Seattle and of how that is all filler activity for some other big terrorist attack that Corbis and Bill Gates Microsoft are actively planning at this very minute.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 February 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s09e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Miracle on Evergreen Terrace


Hey, why don't we walk over to Grampa's and cheer up the old folks? - That will make us feel better.
- Oh, okay.
But they'll have to be pretty damn miserable to make me happy.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.612077,-122.348199&spn=0.000576,0.001032&t=h&z=21&layer=c&cbll=47.612077,-122.348199&panoid=-YJmEyP5YkHixqm1uQ59Wg&cbp=12,166.31,,0,-15.3

Google Maps


3 Bell St, Seattle, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.freesubtitle.org/subtitle/352508/the-stand-en/

FreeSubTitle


"The Stand"


Containment breach!
We've had a major containment breach!

Oh, my God.

The security system
appears to be malfunctioning!

Seal the base, Campion!
If the main gate's still open, shut it!


Use the manual gate override, Campion!

Do it now, do it now!

Sally. Baby Lavon.

Campion! This is a Code Red!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:12 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 22 December 2014