Sunday, December 14, 2014

Confluence




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s05e08

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Coda


You think you're better than us?! Stay in your lane, bitch!











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.453307,-120.340931&spn=0.002301,0.004128&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=47.453307,-120.341444&panoid=pS8mR-K5j3ue7w813_dtxw&cbp=12,314.06,,1,3.37

Google Maps


1598 Maiden Ln, Wenatchee, Washington, United States


Address is approximate










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


The Mall





Watching in recent hours this evening the DVD for the 1994 television miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand," as I didn't make it all the way through the first DVD of the two-disc set, I have watched some scenes this evening that remind me of a dream I had in recent weeks. I don't recall the precise day I had that dream but it wasn't long ago and I have thought about it several times since then and I can still visualize certain scenes in it and I have kept thinking to myself that the dream was important and that the details I saw in that dream were important and somehow relevant to the real world. So I am watching tonight the scenes at their campsite next to the streams and that reminded me of that dream in certain regards and then I saw "Mother Abagail" laughing with delight as she ran a remote-controlled lawn mower across her yard in Boulder Colorado and that reminded me of my dream and so finally I decided to stop and make this note at the point where "Mother Abagail" is praying to God right around the time the power station is being brought back online and unless I am too much mistaken, having paused the DVD at this point, where she takes off into the night and everyone begins searching for her.

What that part makes me think about is how in that dream, I am thinking about as I write these paragraphs, for the first time I can ever recall I actually had a vivid dream where I was talking in person to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the person I was talking to, I was very certain in the dream, was literally Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

I can still remember that I had brought to her a couple of items and I was feeling apologetic because I had not included those items, and this part has always been vague, in some kind of report. But what is not vague is that I saw a brief smile from her, which I thought of because I might have been feeling apologetic perhaps for overlooking something earlier, which was the reason I was talking to her again and with those two items in hands, one of which was a pair of wire cutters and the other was a non-conductive tool that I remember from using to adjust certain variable electronic components as potentiometers and similar items that are soldered to printed circuit boards, and so apparently those two items were part of a collection that was being put together and I came back to her and told her we needed to add those items to the collection. Reinforcing the notion that we were all moving somewhere, which is vague now in sequence because I cannot recall which happened first, is the scene with the lawn mower. But I wasn't using a lawn mower but I was using a device for trimming grass. I think the actual product name is Weed Eater. Similar to 'Jet Ski' I think that product name has become synonymous with products that fulfill a similar purpose. So anyway, at some point in the dream and the sequence of events in the dream is now lost in my mind, or maybe not, I had arrived at a place where two streams converged and that place seemed to be a destination. There might have been people there already but I keep wanting to say that I was part of a group that was moving to that location and that was someplace uninhabited. I saw the streams converging and one stream was smaller and it looked kind of polluted. I was left with the sense that it was not really an ideal place to go to. I did see some signs of civilization there such as next to the stream was paved roads and I could see the metal shoulder barriers of the road. There was high weeds on the banks of the streams and I was using a weed trimmer to cut it down but I stopped perhaps half way through. Other people were around but that is vague. A scene that seems important and that I have thought about several times is that at some point I was on top of a boat that had a white cover over it and I think the boat was on a trailer and I could see myself as I adjusted cargo straps that stretched over the white cover of that boat and somewhere below a woman was looking up at me as I was on top of the boat and she was speaking to me and I cannot recall now, if I ever did, what she said but I do recall that I asked her why she was telling me any of the information she was telling me and I think I responded to her that she needed to tell the police what she was saying. I don't recall anything else about that dream, although there are some other details that don't seem important to note here.

I do not recall now precisely when I had that dream but I think that was right around the time I was having those dreams during that period when I wrote about that dream where I was standing at the ATM at the Southcenter Mall and the police car drove up and I thought the reason it was there was so I could here the message being broadcast over the police radio circuits.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:55 PM Friday, December 09, 2011


Wait a minute. I had that wrong yesterday.





Something I just heard on the radio a few minutes ago reminded me that I had seen Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in a dream before and her appearance was her literal self as I understood in the dream. I was sitting on a sofa and I was in a place I don't recognize and I can still visualize and she served me a refreshment and I have thought about that many times but now I forget what I was thinking about specifically as she stood there. Naturally I would say "Thank you" but I don't think I did say that. She never did speak in the dream and after she handed me the cup she went back to her desk which was behind me and the sofa and she continued working on some documents. I heard some dialog from another man and woman just after that but I am not really certain if they were in the same room we were in although I could visualize them to a certain extent. I thought about this after I heard something on the radio just a few minutes ago and I do not record here certain specific details about that dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s05e08

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Coda


It's from my own stash.
There's no strings.
I know now why you covered for me.
You weren't protecting me.
You were protecting yourself.
Is that so? Gorman, Jeffries, O'Donnell they were problems for you.
And now they're not.
And you didn't have to do the dirty work.
That's how things get done here.
Everyone uses people to get what they want.
You're not the ones who have to remember.
Is that what happened with Edwards and Trevitt? He used you? I'm gonna get out.
Just like Noah.
He'll be back.
- He's going home.
- They always come back.
They don't ever get far because they can't.
But really they don't want to.
He's going home.
I was like you when I was younger.
Nobody could tell me anything.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.453307,-120.340931&spn=0.002301,0.004128&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=47.453307,-120.341444&panoid=pS8mR-K5j3ue7w813_dtxw&cbp=12,94.97,,0,-10.73

Google Maps


1598 Maiden Ln, Wenatchee, Washington, United States

Address is approximate











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.455487,-120.323811&spn=0.026145,0.066047&t=h&z=15

Google Maps


Wenatchee Washington State USA



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:22 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 14 December 2014