Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Wizard of Oz (1939)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000087710000&sid=61340&sn=TNTPHD&st=201412201945&cn=662

excite tv


The Wizard of Oz (1939)

662 TNTPHD: Saturday, December 20 7:45 PM [ Saturday 7:45 PM 20 December 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

1939, G, ****, 01:41, Color and B & W, English, United States,

After a tornado whisks Kansas farm girl Dorothy (Judy Garland) to a magic land, she must travel to the Emerald City for help in getting back home.

Cast: Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Lahr, Jack Haley, Billie Burke, Margaret Hamilton, Charley Grapewin, Pat Walshe, Clara Blandick



































DSC07281.JPG










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wizard_of_Oz_The_CD1.html


Wizard of Oz


I've been that way ever since.
Well, you're perfect now,
My neck, My neck,
Perfect?
Bang on my chest if you think I'm perfect,
Go ahead, bang on it,
Beautiful! What an echo!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wizard_of_Oz_The_CD1.html


Wizard of Oz


' I'd be tender, I'd be gentle
' And awful sentimental
' Regarding love and art










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wizard_of_Oz_The_CD1.html


Wizard of Oz


-Are you all right? -I'm afraid I'm a little rusty yet,
Oh, dear!
That was wonderful!
You know,,,,
We were wondering why you couldn't come with us to the Emerald City



































DSC07283.JPG










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/comforteagle.html


CAKE


"Comfort Eagle"


You can dress up like a sultan
In your onion head hat

We are building a religion
We are making a brand
We're the only ones to turn to
When your castles turn to sand

Take a bite of this apple
Mr. corporate events










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


PICARD: Mister Worf, we could use some help at tactical.

RIKER: You do remember how to fire phasers?

DATA: Sensors show chronometric particles emanating from the sphere.

PICARD: They're creating a temporal vortex.

RIKER: Time travel!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wizard_of_Oz_The_CD1.html


Wizard of Oz


' Follow the Yellow Brick Follow the Yellow Brick Road
' You're off to see the Wizard The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
' You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz If ever a Wiz there was
' If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was The Wizard of Oz is one because
' Because, because, because, because, because
' Because of the wonderful things he does










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=christmas-carol-a-1938

Springfield! Springfield!


Christmas Carol, A (1938)


- Who are you?
- I am the Ghost of Christmas Past.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie9.html

Star Trek: Insurrection


PICARD: 'Come out, come out, wherever you are.'

WORF: Sir?

PICARD: Oh, that's something that my mother...










http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-6/episode-604/script-vo-604.152.2288/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

The 3rd Choir

Episode 4 Season 6 Monday 20 October 2014


HETTY: You're getting soft. Come out, come out, you German bastard and fight like a man.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032138/quotes

IMDb


The Wizard of Oz (1939)

Quotes


Wicked Witch of the West: Who killed my sister? Who killed the Witch of the East? Was it you?

Dorothy: No, no. It was an accident. I didn't mean to kill anybody.

Wicked Witch of the West: Well, my little pretty, I can cause accidents, too!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wizard_of_Oz_The_CD2.html


Wizard of Oz


Are you a clever enough wizard to manage it?
Child, you cut me to the quick! I'm an old Kansas man myself,,,
...born and bred in the heart of the western wilderness...
...premier balloonist par excellence...
,,,for the Miracle Wonderland Carnival Company, Until one day,,,
,,,while performing spectacular feats of stratospheric skill,,,
,,,never before attempted by civilized man, an unfortunate phenomenon occurred,
The balloon failed to return to the fair,
It did?
Weren't you frightened?
Frightened? You are talking to a man who has laughed in the face of death,,,
,,,sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe,
I was petrified.
Then suddenly the wind changed and the balloon floated down,,,
,,,into the heart of this noble city where I was instantly acclaimed Oz,,,
,,,the First Wizard Deluxe!
Times being what they were, I accepted the job,,,
,,,retaining my balloon against the advent of a quick getaway










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032138/quotes

IMDb


The Wizard of Oz (1939)

Quotes


Dorothy: Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.

Dorothy: We must be over the rainbow!










http://www.tvfanatic.com/quotes/shows/futurama/episodes/loves-labours-lost-in-space/page-2.html

TV FANATIC


Futurama > Season 1 > Love's Labours Lost in Space > Quotes > Page 2


Futurama "Love's Labours Lost in Space" Quotes (Page 2)


Amy: This is Bolt Rolands. Bolt is a hyper-sled racer with 10 wins on the pro-circuit.

Bolt: Hello, beautiful!

Bender: I think she means 10 wins on the gay circuit.

Bolt: I wish! Those cats can really fly.





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F15.html

[3F15] A Fish Called Selma

Original Airdate in N.A.: 24-Mar-96


Meanwhile, Marge and Patty try to tell Selma that Troy is just using her, but she doesn't want to admit it. She runs away to find Troy and find answer to her questions.


Selma: [menacing] Is this a sham marriage?

Troy: Sure baby, is that a problemo?


Selma: You _married_ me just to help you carreer?

Troy: You make it sound so sordid, look: don't we have a good time together?

Selma: Yes, but...


Selma: But... don't you love me?

Troy: Sure I do! Like I love Fresca. Isn't that enough? The only difference between our marriage and any one else's is: we know ours is a sham.


Selma: Are you gay?

Troy: Gay? I wish! If I were gay they'd be no problem!





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s07e19

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

A Fish Called Selma


With his high-profile romance Troy's managed to shake the rumors that have dogged his career.
And with news of his upcoming wedding, rumor has it he's up for some very choice roles.










1995 film "Twelve Monkeys" DVD video:

00:16:53


Jeffrey Goines: How much you going to pay me? How much? I'd be doing your job.










From 6/29/1947 ( Richard Lewis ) To 10/2/2005 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 10/21/1988 ( premiere US film "Bat*21" ) To 10/2/2005 is 6190 days

6190 = 3095 + 3095

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/24/1974 ( Bud Abbott deceased ) is 3095 days



From 6/25/1993 ( premiere US film "Sleepless in Seattle" ) To 10/2/2005 is 4482 days

4482 = 2241 + 2241

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/22/1971 ( premiere US film "Dirty Harry" ) is 2241 days



From 1/17/1986 ( premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) To 10/2/2005 is 7198 days

7198 = 3599 + 3599

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 3599 days



From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the active duty United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 10/2/2005 is 604 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1967 ( Melora Hardin ) is 604 days



[ See also: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:36 AM Friday, November 18, 2011 ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/breaking-news-hollywood-saves-america.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/mustang-sally.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000093/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Brad Pitt

Date of Birth

18 December 1963, Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA

Birth Name

William Bradley Pitt


Spouse

Jennifer Aniston (29 July 2000 - 2 October 2005) (divorced)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wizard_of_Oz_The_CD1.html


Wizard of Oz


which is the way back to Kansas? I can't go the way I came,
No, that's true, The only person who might know,,,
,,,would be the great and wonderful Wizard of Oz himself!
The Wizard of Oz? Is he good or is he wicked?
Very good, but very mysterious, He lives in the Emerald City,,,
,,,and that's a long journey from here, Did you bring your broomstick with you?
No, I'm afraid I didn't.
Well, then, you'll have to walk,
The Munchkins will see you safely to the border of Munchkin Land,
And remember, never let those ruby slippers off your feet for a moment,,,
,,,or you will be at the mercy of the Wicked Witch of the West,
But how do I start for Emerald City?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wizard_of_Oz_The_CD2.html


Wizard of Oz


When you're born to be a sissy
' Without the vim and verve
' But I could show my prowess
' Be a lion not a mouse
' If I only had the nerve










From 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) To 7/29/2000 is 5734 days

5734 = 2867 + 2867

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek"::series premiere episode "Beyond the Farthest Star" ) is 2867 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 7/29/2000 is 3423 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/18/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "The Impostor" ) is 3423 days



From 7/30/1923 ( premiere US film "Legally Dead" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 25376 days

25376 = 12688 + 12688

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/2000 is 12688 days



From 12/5/1973 ( premiere US film "Serpico" ) To 7/29/2000 is 9733 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/26/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Starbucks IPO ) is 9733 days



From 4/15/1948 ( premiere US film "Money Madness" ) To 7/29/2000 ( the sham marriage arranged by non-United States forces for Hollywood publicity in the United States for Brad Pitt the homosexual ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



[ See also: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:26 PM Wednesday, March 14, 2012 ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/breaking-news-hollywood-saves-america.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000093/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Brad Pitt

Date of Birth

18 December 1963, Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA

Birth Name

William Bradley Pitt


Spouse

Jennifer Aniston (29 July 2000 - 2 October 2005) (divorced)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes

IMDb


Night of the Comet (1984)

Quotes


Samantha: Daddy would have gotten us Uzis.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032138/quotes

IMDb


The Wizard of Oz (1939)

Quotes


Cowardly Lion: [singing] If I were king of the fore-e-e-est










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032138/quotes

IMDb


The Wizard of Oz (1939)

Quotes


Cowardly Lion: [getting a panic attack walking into the Wizard's foyer] Wait a minute, Fellows. I was just thinking. I really don't want to see the Wizard this much. I'd better wait for you outside.

Scarecrow: What's the matter?

Tin Woodsman: Oh, he's just a scared again.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ascension-2014&episode=s01e03

Springfield! Springfield!


Ascension

Part 3


That's where they're gonna come from.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wizard_of_Oz_The_CD2.html


Wizard of Oz


I'd sooner wait outside.
Why? Why?
Because I'm still scared!
-What happened? -Somebody pulled my tail!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:42 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 December 2014